AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-04-11, 01:36   Link #321
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Damn....you can't even distinguish between traps and genuine females anymore.... Since you read dxd as well, please avoid contact with Gasper.
Too late....................

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Yes my comrade but there are who cant understand us so i will strengthen their resolution
Spoiler for For those who have read DxD:
Gasper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
I pick none of the above .

You didn't say I have to pick one.
Oh damn you...... There was that pick as well.........

Getting back to topic, it sounds like in terms of appearance(beauty), it seems Claire is at the top out of the girls according to volume 5 party. It was nice to see the girls being Kamito's "pet" in volume 5.
Old 2012-04-11, 02:17   Link #322
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Too late....................

Gasper!

Oh damn you...... There was that pick as well.........

Getting back to topic, it sounds like in terms of appearance(beauty), it seems Claire is at the top out of the girls according to volume 5 party. It was nice to see the girls being Kamito's "pet" in volume 5.
Sigh... sooner or later, N0m@n's gonna have no problem with Mil-tan as well. Anyway, in terms of your question, Claire looks alright in this volume, but in the colour page of the manga, she's just not as good.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 02:26   Link #323
for3ver
The Lost Child

Quote:
Sigh... sooner or later, N0m@n's gonna have no problem with Mil-tan as well. Anyway, in terms of your question, Claire looks alright in this volume, but in the colour page of the manga, she's just not as good.
no...

just no...

COME BAK NOM@N!

its still not 2 late >>
Old 2012-04-11, 05:13   Link #324
EvI

damn kamito is hot but he is still a trap so that is why i will not say anything after this...
thanks guys
and even n0m@n apperead around here kkkkk
glad to see ya here man ;D
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 05:59   Link #325
dragon1412

Quote:
Hmmm??? the manga is already out ???
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 07:58   Link #326
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Yeah it is, but it's only in Japanese and Chinese.Judging how Campione! is getting an anime shortly after getting a manga, I think both Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance and Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi which also has a manga --in addition to getting quite popular-- are both getting one soon. By the way, who do you guys want to voice the roles?

I think Eri Kitamura would do quite fine with Ellis--given she's quite good at voicing tough pony tailed girls such as Liliana and Kirika.

For Est, I want Yui Ogura to do that role. Her Kuroe voice somehow sounds both mischievous yet extremely young--which was my impression of Est. Even though she's bit of a perv and extremely old, the way how she often get taken cared by Kamito reminds me of a small child.

For Claire, it's probably Rie Kugimiya (sadly) unless there's someone better for voicing such a bitchy character.

Fianna's probably best with Mariya Ise--her Riko Mine voice was really good. But if whoever that voices the role of Ena Seishunn from Campione!(Yuka Saitou) can pull the part perfectly, then she's probably a good choice as well, since their characters are quite similar.

Can't think of anyone for Rinslet though.

Chapter one in chinese is here:
http://www.178.com/mh/jinglingshidejianwu/15427.shtml

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-04-11 at 08:43.
Old 2012-04-11, 08:15   Link #327
KuroiHikari

Quote:
The new one is coming out this summer
Maybe, he's referring to the old one.
KuroiHikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 08:31   Link #328
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroiHikari View Post
The new one is coming out this summer
Maybe, he's referring to the old one.
There is an old and a new one? Wow. Why so? Why don't they just continue from where they left off?The first chapter was only released half a year ago.
Old 2012-04-11, 08:39   Link #329
Tom Bombadil

Quote:
There is an old and a new one? Wow. Why so? Why don't they just continue from where they left off?
They old one didn't last long, like 4 chapters or something. The art style is different from the illustrations. I hope the new serialization will start from the very beginning. There is little reason to not do it over.

@darthfanta

Better remove the link before the mods come.
Old 2012-04-11, 08:39   Link #330
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
There is an old and a new one? Wow. Why so? Why don't they just continue from where they left off?
The original author for the manga fell ill so he couldnt continue anymore and it was cancelled after few chapters. So a new author decided to make the manga for it once again. Also since few only chapters were done in previous manga, its better to start from the scratch I think. Also the old one was dragging on the first encounter of Claire and Kamito for so long.
Old 2012-04-11, 08:42   Link #331
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Yeah it is, but it's only in Japanese and Chinese.Judging how Campione! is getting an anime shortly after getting a manga, I think both Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance and Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi which also has a manga --in addition to getting quite popular-- are both getting one soon. By the way, who do you guys want to voice the roles?

I think Eri Kitamura would do quite fine with Ellis--given she's quite good at voicing tough pony tailed girls such as Liliana and Kirika.

For Est, I want Yui Ogura to do that role. Her Kuroe voice somehow sounds both mischievous yet extremely young--which was my impression of Est. Even though she's bit of a perv and extremely old, the way how she often get taken cared by Kamito reminds me of a small child.

For Claire, it's probably Rie Kugimiya (sadly) unless there's someone better for voicing such a bitchy character.

Fianna's probably best with Mariya Ise--her Riko Mine voice might be really good. But if whoever that voices the role of Ena Seishunn from Campione!(Yuka Saitou) can pull the part perfectly, then she's probably a good choice as well, since their characters are quite similar.

Can't think of anyone for Rinslet though.

Chapter one in chinese is here:
http://www.178.com/mh/jinglingshidejianwu/15427.shtml
rinslet-yukana.....why? ojou-sama hohoho type =.=
Old 2012-04-11, 08:43   Link #332
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
rinslet-yukana.....why? ojou-sama hohoho type =.=
Right, good choice. It was my original choice, but somehow I found her voice to be a slightly too old to voice such a moe and naive character. The characters in this light novel gives off the impression that the girls are younger than what they should be(fifteen). They were mostly similar to Louise in some espects. Cecilia's voice, along with most of IS' cast gives off the impression of much mature characters. In other words, their voicing don't sound as innocent as they should be, but given they are truly skilled seiyuus, then there shouldn't be any problem in adjusting their voice if they want to--I guess.In summary, this is the criteria of what the cast requires:

Ellis: Requires a voice actress who can quickly swift from the voice of a serious minded, disciplining mature girl to that of a much younger girl.

Est: Needs someone who can voice mischievously yet also give off the aura of innocence.

Fianna:Also mischievous and somewhat daring, but also needs to be able to go dere dere swiftly.

Claire: Just your typical type A tsundere. Just loud and noisy, yet being able to dramatically go dere.

Rinslet: Somehow who can change from haughty to dere quick.

For the roles of Ellis and Est, I really can't think of any other seiyuus other than Eri Kitamura and Yui Ogura. Somehow, their manner of voicing correspond ideally to how I picture Ellis and Est's voice would sound like.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-04-11 at 09:01.
Old 2012-04-11, 09:30   Link #333
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Right, good choice. It was my original choice, but somehow I found her voice to be a slightly too old to voice such a moe and naive character. The characters in this light novel gives off the impression that the girls are younger than what they should be(fifteen). They were mostly similar to Louise in some espects. Cecilia's voice, along with most of IS' cast gives off the impression of much mature characters. In other words, their voicing don't sound as innocent as they should be, but given they are truly skilled seiyuus, then there shouldn't be any problem in adjusting their voice if they want to--I guess.In summary, this is the criteria of what the cast requires:

Ellis: Requires a voice actress who can quickly swift from the voice of a serious minded, disciplining mature girl to that of a much younger girl.

Est: Needs someone who can voice mischievously yet also give off the aura of innocence.

Fianna:Also mischievous and somewhat daring, but also needs to be able to go dere dere swiftly.

Claire: Just your typical type A tsundere. Just loud and noisy, yet being able to dramatically go dere.

For the roles of Ellis and Est, I really can't think of any other seiyuus other than Eri Kitamura and Yui Ogura. Somehow, their manner of voicing correspond ideally to how I picture Ellis and Est's voice would sound like.
how bout kamito?......if its another yuki kaji this time im gonna faint =.=
Old 2012-04-11, 09:58   Link #334
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:

My choice would then be...

Ellis: Rie Tanaka. Kawasumi is another choice.
Fianna: Eri Kitamura (I thought that she could voice Ellis too, but her role in Mayo Chiki drew me to Fianna)
Claire: Rie Kugimiya. Maybe Shizuka Itou? Tsundere VAs aren't hard to find.
Rinslet: Mariya Ise?

Quote:
...Traditional Chinese...

Last edited by Athena; 2012-04-11 at 10:11.
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 10:19   Link #335
Valky
Radioactive

I don't know about anime. Is it popular enough in Japan? And for godsake's please not another Kugimiya Rie if they have to pick.

It's still only 6 volumes though.
Old 2012-04-11, 10:44   Link #336
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
how bout kamito?......if its another yuki kaji this time im gonna faint =.=
I have to agree. Although he's good, it's becoming uneasy to see him all the time in animes nowadays. I'd be happy though if Kamito is voiced by Yuiichi Nakamura. It'd be funny as to see Kamito toying with girls with Gai's voice. Whoever voices Kamito, however, his voice should be fairly manly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
I don't know about anime. Is it popular enough in Japan? And for godsake's please not another Kugimiya Rie if they have to pick.

It's still only 6 volumes though.
It sure is popular enough to get it's own manga, and from my own experience, if a light novel gets a manga--it's highly probable that it's gonna get it's own anime. If it does become an anime, it will have enough material to cover two cour. But if I were the producers, I'd just adapt the first three volumes. The end of volume three, where they defeated Ellis' adopted sister and were admitted to the official tournaments was a good point to end the series with minimal financial risk yet leave space for future material. But should they decide to have a gecko ending, I'd just fly to Japan and murder the producers.
Old 2012-04-11, 11:12   Link #337
Tom Bombadil

I remember seeming somewhere there was a prediction that it will be adapted to an anime after vol 7. Don't know exactly why 7; it must be a magical number or something. But vol7 is coming soon, so that get me a bit hopeful, although it is almost groundless.
Old 2012-04-11, 11:29   Link #338
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
I have to agree. Although he's good, it's becoming uneasy to see him all the time in animes nowadays. I'd be happy though if Kamito is voiced by Yuiichi Nakamura. It'd be funny as to see Kamito toying with girls with Gai's voice. Whoever voices Kamito, however, his voice should be fairly manly.
Can't really help it, he's currently the most popular now. Though it would be nice to have someone else too.

Quote:
It sure is popular enough to get it's own manga, and from my own experience, if a light novel gets a manga--it's highly probable that it's gonna get it's own anime. If it does become an anime, it will have enough material to cover two cour. But if I were the producers, I'd just adapt the first three volumes. The end of volume three, where they defeated Ellis' adopted sister and were admitted to the official tournaments was a good point to end the series with minimal financial risk yet leave space for future material. But should they decide to have a gecko ending, I'd just fly to Japan and murder the producers.
Perhaps. But if I may say, considering the recent anime trend, I guess the chances are pretty good. It still depends on the popularity and the sponsors though. Although there are others which aren't that lucky, even after it got manga serialized it didn't get green-lit for anime, PuiPui is one of them, man I'd really like to see it get animated, too bad.
Old 2012-04-11, 12:24   Link #339
EvI

okay sorry but i'll be honest the art is completly bad and different from the novel...
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 13:13   Link #340
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
See? She/he is hot right.......?
Man I think I kinda understand the reason why there are otaku in Japan who likes crossdressed bishounen boys. Crap seems like I'm walking to the dark side.......
EH!

*shocked*

*takes 2 steps back from nom*

oi~ nom... your head stuck in kanji too long to think male is just additional brush strokes.

Quote:

actually as scary as it sounds i think the cast from IS and Aria would be good VA's.

Ellis -> Houki Shinonono : Yōko Hikasa
Rinslet -> Cecilia Alcott : Yukana
Claire -> Has to be Aria or Fear (Rie Kugimiya Yukari Tamura) more heavily on Rei tho.

As for Kamito... man... somehow the VA to Yamato Naoe (Hiroshi Kamiya) rings in my head when i read his lines.

Last edited by aigomorla; 2012-04-11 at 13:25.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap