AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-07-12, 12:06   Link #33961
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Tabane is about as predictable as the weather. The only thing I really can't imagine is her making a temporary fix to a problem she never encountered in such a short time when a routine fitting requires her the same amount of said time.

so dropping this theory, Ichika then becomes a sensationalized individual.

In hindsight there was one possible motive or Tabane to get Ichika to pilot an IS even for a short period of time: Houki.

The idea is old but it seems to hold some water.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 05:49   Link #33962
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:

The Truth:Mary Sue OC story? Wow, who would've thought we'd see them in this
section. At least you took a hint at the lack of response expect from the
other OC wankers and aren't writing anymore of this crap.
- More proof that I suck at writing. I put in an OC, people whinge that it's self-insert. I write about the characters, people say it's OOc. Why the hell am I writing fanfiction again? Oh that's right, so everybody else can take a shit on me.

By the way, fanfiction.net locked me out, which is why I'm responding on anisuki instead of on the fanfiction forums themselves.

Whoever "The Truth" is, he's probably a mod, so I'm quitting fic writing and comitting suicide. After all, that's probably what he wants--"Oh, I'm a high and mighty jerk who doesn't write anythign at all, so I insult people and make sure they can't answer back Nwa-ha-ha".

What I want to say? You win "TheTruth". Go ahead, masturbate to this post saying "I got wavehawk to give up fic writing, I rock. I got him to whine about it on Anisuki, I rock."

I don't see you writing fics. All I got from you was that you saw I had an OC and therefore I suck. You reviewed my fic as a "Guest" so it doesn't turn up in the actual fic post but it went straight to my mail. And you knew I couldn't respond to it.

Face it, the critic, the jerk who does nothing but spit, the guy who just sits on the fence and laughs at you--is the only one who matters. You know the, They're called the news, the radio, internet review sites. Because the public doesn't listen to you or the truth, they listen to the retard with a megaphone. The religious nuts, the 'investigative reporters', the politicians.

I would be okay with someone criticizing my work and they actually have valid points or if they actually do something in the same goddamn field. But people who just sit on their fat !#@#$ and say this or that is stupid just so they can get a rise out of someone--those are guys that I punch in the face in real life.

Last edited by wavehawk; 2012-07-13 at 06:07.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 05:53   Link #33963
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Don't take it too hard wavey. As much as they dish out crap like that, they have no idea how tough it is to write for this section at all. Even tougher is writing an epic length multi-chapter fic. There's practically nothing to work with that won't bend while keeping it from becoming just another copy and paste of the story itself.
Old 2012-07-13, 05:55   Link #33964
HasuMasu
*Artist

Wut, I looked at the reviews on your fics and couldn't find that.

EDIT: ninja'd
Old 2012-07-13, 06:05   Link #33965
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

That assfucker don't know the appeal of well-written OC.
Old 2012-07-13, 06:06   Link #33966
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Eh, there's a line between modding and being a jerk.

If you're really being locked out because someone doesn't like your story, that's messed up in a very very bad way and he/she should have his/her mod rights revoked. (This is coming from a guy who's an admin of a gaming community)

As for the review, don't put too much thought into it. The guy who gave that... review, if it can be called one, obviously never put any effort to tell you what's wrong so you should do your part by not putting any effort to care about his "review" too.
Old 2012-07-13, 06:21   Link #33967
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

I've already sent a request to change password, no response yet. That's the only reason I think someone's messed with my account.

And I can't find it on the board either. But sometimes "Anonymous' or "Guest" reviews don't get posted but sent directly to the writer. it's happened to friends of mine--I don't know HOW it gets done, but...

EDIT: For clarity I edited the original post above to show the full email message

And apologies, but I'm mainly venting (Or as Aussies call it: "Whinging my cakehole off"), BTW. Normally I'd do it by playing games but my games are not working (that's the 13th Friday for you).

Hell, I'm mainly offended because:
- He said it sucks because it has an OC
- Logged it as a guest (thus, he's not on fanfiction.net at all--or a sockpuppet)
- It went to my mail from bot@fanfiction.com so I can't respond to it directly by email

I'm also offended because some friends of mine are on Fanfiction.net (in different categories), and one of the issues they have are people logging in "Guest" reviews and constantly peppering them with hate reviews but no way to respond to them. I sometimes think we were better off NOT having Fanfiction.net and just pasing on fanfics to people who asked for them as opposed to put up on display for public ridicule.
Old 2012-07-13, 06:23   Link #33968
HasuMasu
*Artist

But wait, why did you turn on anonymous reviews?
Old 2012-07-13, 06:24   Link #33969
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Now I feel like I'm being obliged to hunt this guy down. Preferably with pointy implements and things that go boom on hand.
Old 2012-07-13, 06:25   Link #33970
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

@Box: You can turn off anonymous reviews?

EDIT: Mail is below.
Quote:
Delivered-To: wavehawk.zero@gmail.com
Received: by 10.114.62.232 with SMTP id b8csp84427lds;
Thu, 12 Jul 2012 09:09:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.66.75.74 with SMTP id a10mr91431027paw.46.1342109375453;
Thu, 12 Jul 2012 09:09:35 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <bot@fanfiction.com>
Received: from mta5.fanfiction.com (mta5.fanfiction.com. [209.151.227.105])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id gg3si9691890pbc.259.2012.07.12.09.09.33
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Thu, 12 Jul 2012 09:09:34 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of bot@fanfiction.com designates 209.151.227.105 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.151.227.105;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of bot@fanfiction.com designates 209.151.227.105 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=bot@fanfiction.com; dkim=pass header.i=bot@fanfiction.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; s=selector1; d=fanfiction.com;
h=From:Toate:Subject:List-Unsubscribe:MIME-Version:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:Message-ID; i=bot@fanfiction.com;
bh=D3jnDE7MMHm1NRbLiup03QbjxsU=;
b=c9Jn/uzcMrH28SNIVmUDFX9+UJDZ94WWUv5EoclLP1zLOZKorcScJ6y 6ViE9bDpNAhJ+WfqfVLdS
ZWQGfMZBG2vs7zFLjiRHdn1KEHJQl6+S/drdoapZFm5VtC9l0OZs6lYPdOV0BqG7G+DmerOEMpY1
n1zJJ89gu0pudYF3rFk=
To: wavehawk.zero@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 09:09:19 -0700
Subject: [ New Review ] for Infinite Stratos IS Gaiden: Ren
List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:bot@fanfiction.com?subject=unsubscribe-ffnPl7>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Message-ID: <0.0.29.F3.1CD6048B1BECCC8.35F@mta5.fanfiction.com >

Wavehawk00,

A new guest review has been posted to your story. Please login to moderate
this review.

Story: Infinite Stratos IS Gaiden: Ren
Chapter: 1. 1 Girl with eyes like a snake

-------------------

The Truth:Mary Sue OC story? Wow, who would've thought we'd see them in this
section. At least you took a hint at the lack of response expect from the
other OC wankers and aren't writing anymore of this crap.

-------------------
Do not reply to this email.

FanFiction.Net Messaging Service
EDIT: Oh, I see what fanfiction.net did:
7/1/2012◦Network Accounts added Facebook support. Users with Facebook accounts can now directly login/signup.
◦New Guest Reviews Moderation Feature: Previously, users lost valuable guest reviews by enabling the 'Disable Guest Reviews' feature. 'Disable Guest Reviews' settings is now a toggle for "Guest Reviews Moderation".

If "Guest Review Moderation" is enabled, guest reviews will be in a moderation queue for 36 hours during which authors can remove or fast-approve the review(s). If after 36 hours and no action is taken, the guest reviews are slow-approved and enters the system.

We believe this new moderation feature gives authors finer-grain control while still allowing legitimate reviews to be accepted. Please note guest reviews can still be removed by authors after the the slow-approve 36 hour window.
◦Review box within stories received a minor upgrade to improve accessibility especially for those with pop-up window blockers enabled.
◦Due to a rare Leap Second bug, Login service was disrupted for about 1 hour and 30 minutes yesterday.
Old 2012-07-13, 06:25   Link #33971
agetreme
Just another Idiot

.....I am back....

I think I will go full blown support unit for Nemo.....

To give it a little more realistic feel than fantasy. But it will still retain the fantasy-feel by being the unit that can repair and recharge IS in the middle of battle...

Beside, Healer class is a little too.... underrated.....

There is too many manly Male OC, so I wanted to focus on one that is nice guy.... (he is only a technically Pacifist and is "technically" self-defending himself when it come to IS battle....)

Justification why he is self-defending: he has tendency to pissed off lots of girls fast....(cloudcocklander....but he sometimes have no idea what he is talking about.)

Personality power too much?

=

I think I would still be working on the rewrite.... (again depending on my schedule)

"Ichika" being rebellious will make him a little more aggressive rather than passive.... (Which means "Ichika" is more open than Canon Ichika..... as in opening expressing his opinion.....). But it will make him a little less gentlemanly.... because doesn't feel the need to give girls chances considering that guys are being treated as crap by the girls in the society....

"Ichika" is still submissive to Chifuyu though.... The reason is pretty obvious.

Edit: @Wavehawk: What a joker.... he obviously didn't read other stories....

Moar Edit: He really need a email reminding him that.... other OC in other stories are worst.....
Old 2012-07-13, 06:27   Link #33972
HasuMasu
*Artist

Ofcourse you can, I recommend doing so to every member...usually.

EDIT: ninja'd...again
Old 2012-07-13, 06:29   Link #33973
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

...and the leap-second bug explains why I haven't gotten any joy with the request to reset password. I'll do it again.

You know what, if I go on, I'll allow that review post to go on my page. Leave it there so they can grow and fester, like all ugly warts on a toe.

Edit: Okay, done. My my. He's trashed all my fics because HE HATES IS. How'd you like that?

I think the rest of you guys should check your accoutns in the "Moderate Reviews" section. I have a feelign he's trolling us all.
Old 2012-07-13, 06:30   Link #33974
demino_hellsin
That one guy

It's not as bad as it seems?... so what do I do with the pitchforks and the lynching rope?
Old 2012-07-13, 06:32   Link #33975
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Or respond politely by asking how to improve fanfic better and make him look like a complete dick.....

Edit: There is a saying on Online community: If you don't like it, don't read it.....

that damn F@cker. I cursed him to have a miserable life forever....
Old 2012-07-13, 06:33   Link #33976
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Reviews for I Don't Wanna Know What She Said

The Truth 7/12/12 . chapter 1
*sigh* Why are there more self-insert self-gratifying self-masturbation fics here in this section? Are there more losers who like I.S. or something?
- not as bad as it seems?

I met a guy like this once: Hated asians, always went into chinatown and picked fights with asians, then went on saying it was proof that asians should be killed. This guy is the same.
Old 2012-07-13, 06:36   Link #33977
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

You know what I'll do? I'll approve all of his posts and leave them up. He can keep posting, since he obviously doesn't have the guts to say who he really is or put himself in the spotlight.
Old 2012-07-13, 06:38   Link #33978
demino_hellsin
That one guy

guys like that are just bored. Leave'em alone unless you want to shoulder the burden of killing them.
Old 2012-07-13, 06:38   Link #33979
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- not as bad as it seems?

I met a guy like this once: Hated asians, always went into chinatown and picked fights with asians, then went on saying it was proof that asians should be killed. This guy is the same.
Err... isn't Naruto and Harry Potter worst?

You can thank him for his "constructive" comment and recommend(direct) him to help other writers in Naruto and Harry Potter section.
Old 2012-07-13, 06:39   Link #33980
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Leave it intact, I think I'll warn other author as well. I'll go for Fujin and Fangking first.

(I can't wait until I post the bar scene, and watch him squirm >:3)

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest