AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-07-22, 16:03   Link #221
supermegasonic

the pein fight was god, but when naruto went kyubii thats when it went down hill. the faces were streched from one side of the screen to another, and their location didnt seem to makes sense (when was there a huge body of water next to konoha?) there are a few more inconsistnecies but i can't remember all of them.

but TBH, that was probably the last interesting thing that happened. we got bombarded with fillers and crap.
Old 2012-07-22, 17:17   Link #222
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermegasonic View Post
the pein fight was god, but when naruto went kyubii thats when it went down hill. the faces were streched from one side of the screen to another, and their location didnt seem to makes sense (when was there a huge body of water next to konoha?) there are a few more inconsistnecies but i can't remember all of them.
I liked the animation, they did a lot of movement instead of still pictures, so considering the low budget it was great. The strage facial expressions? That's ok when someone is fighting in a life and death battle and using moves so strong that in the end he even dies. Just look at still pictures taken in professional sports events, the athletes make "strange" faces when they give 100% of their power into each move.

The idea of using strong elemental jutsu was good, Nagato mastered elemental jutsu when he was only a kid so it made sense. But the execution was somewhat dumb. Pain was escaping from the village to be closer to Nagato, so what would make sense if he uses elemental jutsu to slow down the kyuubi which was following him. Also it didn't make sense that the Pain body was tossed around by the full power of the kyuubi and it didn't break into parts. Even the 4 tailed Naruto could cut Orochimaru's body in half, so a full powered hit would cut Pain too. Instead i would have shown the elemental mastery of the rinnegan by having Pain create water, earth, etc. clones that would try to fool the kyuubi and the kyuubi would destroy them while the real Pain runs towards Nagato's location. I would have also shown Pain's growing power as he appraches Nagato's location by having his elemental jutsu becoming gradually stronger (larger water waves, larger mud walls, stronger wind attacks)
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 05:33   Link #223
Sbetsho

Well.. for me the Naruto vs. Pain battle was completely ruined by awful artwork (although animation itself was good) but even more by really stupid slapstick scenes during the fight. See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0hhGB2mqnk

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't supposed to be one of the most important and epic battles in the series, which I was looking forward very eagerly.
Sbetsho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 16:13   Link #224
supermegasonic

well at the very least, this should be a lesson for them to NEVER try stupid crap out, especially at an important time like this.
imagine them doing this in the last final naruto vs sasuke fight...
Old 2012-07-26, 06:21   Link #225
tera_ha

WTF ? a filler? WHY? god. they make us wait a week and give us a filler . asshats
Old 2012-07-26, 07:49   Link #226
ookamigirl

Wtf was this episode.
Just as Sakura fell from the sky, this episode dropped in out of nowhere.
Totally unrelated to the war...
At least is was pretty funny ^^
The whole amnesia thing was kinda interesting.
Looks like this setting was before the war, back in the good old days of fun & games.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 13:10   Link #227
kitten320

It is a promotion for upcoming movie, you couldn't possibly miss the poster in the background.
It is Sakura from AU world where this world Sakura and Naruto will be sent. This episode promoted the movie and showed us what to expect.

though whole Sakura drama just don't click right since it is the first time we saw her parents.
Old 2012-07-26, 14:30   Link #228
Jerseykid

I can't believe I downloaded that without checking first, fool me once.....
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 14:41   Link #229
Ushio the Omega

I'm surprised I expected a screencap of Hinata in that dress to have appeared here already.
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 15:32   Link #230
Maxtro

Damn what an odd episode.

Well at least we got this out of it

Spoiler for Big Bangs:
Maxtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 17:43   Link #231
kitten320

^At least something to make up for Shino's suffering XD
Old 2012-07-26, 19:37   Link #232
octaviahawk
Wingedmercury

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
It is a promotion for upcoming movie, you couldn't possibly miss the poster in the background.
It is Sakura from AU world where this world Sakura and Naruto will be sent. This episode promoted the movie and showed us what to expect.

though whole Sakura drama just don't click right since it is the first time we saw her parents.
Lol, the poster was...cough cough, tacky--I mean, great, it was great, lololol.

I know, I saw Sakura's parents and I was like WTF--why they no have PINK HAIR?

Must be a recessive gene...
Old 2012-07-26, 21:21   Link #233
Suika-Esper
Sage Mode

This episode made me want to see the movie all the more, but it was very confusing. None of the questions it brought up were really answered. What was that attack where Sakura's parents gave her the necklace? It couldn't have been the Kyuubi since she would have been too old. What was the mission she was on before she fell? And most of all, what's up with her parents' hair? I guess we'll have to wait half a year before it gets translated and we can understand this episode better. I thought they were going to at least go find the real Sakura at the place where she fell from before it ended.

If I'm not mistaken the movie came out this week.
Suika-Esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 22:22   Link #234
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Best part of the episode.

Spoiler for lol:
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 23:57   Link #235
supermegasonic

where the hell was naruto in this?
and DAT poster, cmon, atleast make it more subtle, it looked like it was copy pasted into the episode!

and i refuse to believe thats what her parents look like (but since this is filler its actually possible)
i thought the pendant atleast had something to do with how she got amnesia, but no.
basically the tree was like "f--- you" and disappeared. that was what happened.
Old 2012-07-27, 00:01   Link #236
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:

and i refuse to believe thats what her parents look like (but since this is filler its actually possible)
Given Kishi designed them I'd say they are canon. It's not like Kishi would ever waste manga space on Sakura's family; so he used a movie to finally show them. I am sure they will be added to the 4th databook.

And yes they are dog ugly.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 00:04   Link #237
Amata Sora

So wait, if RTN Sakura went there... Its not just a genjutsu??
And since her parents are dead she now knows how naruto feels *meh not really*
Amata Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 06:25   Link #238
Rememblaire

Good episode, this episode explains why AU Sakura does not appear in the movie.

Quote:
where the hell was naruto in this?
Obviously in the AU "Tsukuyomi" world...
Rememblaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 04:28   Link #239
Kavaron

Has Naruto become a bit boring?

This war in my opinion does not live up to the expectations. This series is becoming more like thundercats where the good guys always win. Has Naruto become too predictable?

Please tell me you manga readers if we re gonna have some surprises... If you think it the best fights were the ones where the bad guys won. (Asuma and Erosenien battles)
Kavaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 21:34   Link #240
Excelion

Did anyone else laugh when Sakura ran away from her parents? They were drawn to be pretty ugly, and I initially thought that was why she was afraid of them lol
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly episode discussion