AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2013-04-30, 22:44   Link #11141
mechdra

Looking at this chapter, Future Rogue might try to create 7 true dragon slayer. None of the 7 really bathe in dragon's blood so far.
mechdra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 23:34   Link #11142
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechdra View Post
Looking at this chapter, Future Rogue might try to create 7 true dragon slayer. None of the 7 really bathe in dragon's blood so far.
not true sting and rogue "bathed" sting dragon asked him to kill him and rogue dragon was sick and near death then maybe him also asked him to bath in his blood after him die.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 23:43   Link #11143
Raviel

^Maybe Sting and Rogue have the "bathe in dragon blood" part done, now they just need to further develop their DS abilities like Natsu and Gajeel?
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 01:55   Link #11144
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechdra View Post
well, it may not be Future Rogue's plan but it could be a key to powering up the Dragon Slayers other than Sting and Rogue who've already gotten through that process . The other Dragon Slayers are plenty enough powerful as they are but I wouldn't mind a power up for Wendy. I want her to see more action for her in the future chapters

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 02:07   Link #11145
G147

Well for all we know, Acnologia will appear in this arc after what Future Rogue said but then if one Dragon is able to overthrow all the Humans i doubt that Natsu and the others will be able to do much at their current level.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 08:13   Link #11146
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
flucy explainned about the 10k dragons to natsu team at same time the princess talk about the 10k dragons, she definitly come from another timeline
Oh please put a period or something before the F of Future Lucy. Otherwise I see it in my head as sounding like "floozy". >_<
Old 2013-05-01, 08:16   Link #11147
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Even with the power boost they'll receive from 'bathing in dragon blood', Acnologia is a former DS-turned Dragon himself. It's assumed that the adage of 'to fight a monster, you become a monster' hold's true and the more they fight and bathe, the more dragonlike they become until they activate Dragon Force and fully change into a Dragon themselves.

Even seven dragons won't be enough to kill Acnologia so even with 7 powered up DS, killing Acnologia is gonna be next to impossible. They just might make him get serious as he was with Gildartz.
Old 2013-05-01, 09:24   Link #11148
G147

Maybe he'll use all the mages in Fiore to battle Acnologia though i seriously doubt it'll do much. For some reason, i've been getting a Dragon Ball feeling after reading the current chapters maybe the 7 Dragon and Dragon Slayers made me think of it. Wonder how a Super Dragon Force sounds like.
Old 2013-05-01, 09:51   Link #11149
immblueversion

Does anyone think they'll actually slay the dragons? Besides Sting and Rogue, and maybe Cobra, the members of Fairy Tail seem to have a rule to not take lives, regardless of how evil they may be, seeing how low the body count is. I'd be very surprised if Wendy brings herself to kill anything. Besides, Future Rogue said only dragons can kill Acnologia. Unless they keep killing dragons until they become dragons, they might end up freeing the dragons and getting them to side with humans against Acnologia.

Also, doesn't Weisslogia look like the dragon who offered Dragon Slayer magic to humans in the flashback in chapter 301?

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 18:24   Link #11150
G147

Considering the fact that they do take on jobs on exterminating monsters, i don't think there is a rule to "not take lives", well at least its not going to work on Acnologia.

Yeah Weisslogia does look like that Dragon.
Old 2013-05-02, 10:31   Link #11151
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
Maybe he'll use all the mages in Fiore to battle Acnologia though i seriously doubt it'll do much.
I also might mention that a lot of the more powerful ones are beat up from their recent fights.

Acnologia ran right over Fairy Tail the first time. I can't imagine this time being any different. Then again, all the Masters of the most powerful magic guilds are here right now.

Unless, of course, the Dragon Slayers are more powerful combined. (I really want to make a Power Rangers or Captain Planet joke right here)

Or, you know, Cana could just nuke Acnologia with a Fairy Glitter and the manga will end. Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue~
Old 2013-05-02, 11:45   Link #11152
Lunarskylar

so.... did natsu fart fire at rogue in that panel near the beginning?
Old 2013-05-03, 13:15   Link #11153
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Spoiler:
Old 2013-05-03, 15:54   Link #11154
Casshern

I wonder if this "bathing in dragons blood" is basically absorbing a dragon lacryma.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-03, 16:49   Link #11155
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
so.... did natsu fart fire at rogue in that panel near the beginning?
My first thought as well lol. It appears to be coming from both of his feet though.
Old 2013-05-03, 22:52   Link #11156
GundamFan

I was just thinking shouldn't Rufus also techincaly be able to fight the dragons seeing as how his Memory-Make allows him to copy other mages spells at this point he'd be able duplicate iron, fire, shadow, light DS magic attack spells and unison raid spell Holy Shadow Dragon's Flash Fang.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-04, 04:50   Link #11157
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

As far as we know there's a little more to dragon slayers then just their magic; see arc where Natsu couldn't get past the stupid rules thing.
Old 2013-05-04, 12:45   Link #11158
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
As far as we know there's a little more to dragon slayers then just their magic; see arc where Natsu couldn't get past the stupid rules thing.
True there is more to DS then just there spells but the same holds true for God Slayer magic and Rufus was both able memorize and use it we were shown that with Memory Make Sword of Frozen Black Lightning which a combination of Ice Make and Lightning God Slayer Magic.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-04, 19:24   Link #11159
G147

Who knows maybe Memory Make can only copy the effects of the magic to a certain extent.
Old 2013-05-04, 19:30   Link #11160
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Why are we making Rufus relevant again? Only Dragon Slayers can beat those dragons, 7 Dragons, 7 Dragon Slayers. Don't give people the spotlight they don't deserve.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen