AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-03-04, 07:32   Link #661
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
Im guessing Jinie try to save Shinoon but end up getting hurt ..thus turning shinoon zombie mode
Old 2011-03-04, 14:36   Link #662
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Well, that was a cheap trick. Of course, the guy's shown he won't fight fair before, so doing a sneak attack like that is par for the course.
Old 2011-03-04, 17:18   Link #663
gameboy234

This chapter reveal why it is called new wave. Looks like shioon is gonna fight off all those wannabe/ next generation murlim.
gameboy234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-04, 17:19   Link #664
Shadow5YA

I wonder if Shioon will even have a distinguished style with his own unique techniques. Seeing him beat down fodder with some super-powered ki punch like in Part I won't be interesting at all.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-04, 17:38   Link #665
Sinta

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy234 View Post
This chapter reveal why it is called new wave. Looks like shioon is gonna fight off all those wannabe/ next generation murlim.
You mean get his butt beat like a drum by the wannabe murlim!!
Old 2011-03-04, 17:53   Link #666
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

so is its confirmed that pretty boy is a member of SUC and wants Sera to join the group?
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-04, 17:56   Link #667
Xacual

I can't really remember but have we learned what group Sera is a part of? There is also the fact that she seems to greatly want to meet Goomoonryong which makes me think she knows of him from someone. I guess I was just thinking she might know Shiho and know that Shiho left her group to be with him and would want to meet him because of this. I know she said this was for revenge but it definitely doesn't seem that way at all.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-04, 17:59   Link #668
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I can't really remember but have we learned what group Sera is a part of? There is also the fact that she seems to greatly want to meet Goomoonryong which makes me think she knows of him from someone. I guess I was just thinking she might know Shiho and know that Shiho left her group to be with him and would want to meet him because of this. I know she said this was for revenge but it definitely doesn't seem that way at all.
I thought she said Goomonryong killed her grandpa and she wanted revenge or something like that?
Old 2011-03-04, 18:03   Link #669
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
so its confirmed that pretty boy is a member of SUC and wants Sera to join the group.
No, no, where did you get that impression? The beginning? That only shows that the Alliance suspects him (and a number of other borderline-cases) to be a member of SUC. But you've got to remember, when he first fought Jinie, he asked if she was part of SUC, his words indicating that he thought SUC would be the only ones around wanting to protect him. Thus, why would he be a member of SUC himself? I think it's more likely that he's part of some other group/organization that we've yet to hear the name of...

Last edited by DarkLordOfkichiku; 2011-03-04 at 18:15.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-04, 18:04   Link #670
Johnny
Working the bags...

Not sure why she would join a group that supports Goomonryong then...? Well they supposedly support him, but I guess their main agenda is yet to be known...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-04, 18:05   Link #671
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Oh I assumed all those photos were members of SUC and he was on it.
Old 2011-03-04, 18:18   Link #672
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Oh I assumed all those photos were members of SUC and he was on it.
Pay attention to the wording, lad . Thye clearly say that they're "not certain whether they're member sof SUC or not"; they're just people who have left their schools for one reason or another. Borderline renegades, if you so will (meaning that they do supposedly follow the rules of the Murim to some extent, unlike true "breakers" like the BFD).
Old 2011-03-04, 18:56   Link #673
KrimzonStriker

Well hopefully Shioon can pull of a Weapon X here and somehow manage to get by, it doesn't look very good for him at the moment... still, nice to know he has a head on his shoulders and showing off that he's actually much smarter then he appears.
Old 2011-03-04, 21:04   Link #674
Kinku

Quote:
I thought she said Goomonryong killed her grandpa and she wanted revenge or something like that?
Yea thats why she attacking Shinoon... Sera and Ji-Gun arent part of SUC too our knowledge so far. SUC still unknown they are just bunch of people who like to follow Goomonryong
Old 2011-03-04, 21:13   Link #675
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinku View Post
Yea thats why she attacking Shinoon... Sera and Ji-Gun arent part of SUC too our knowledge so far. SUC still unknown they are just bunch of people who like to follow Goomonryong
But she hasn't really attacked Shioon yet is what I'm saying, it seems like most of the groups that have attacked have been at the instigation of Ji-Gun on her behalf. She could have killed him at their first meeting and didn't. Shioon again in the recent chapter asked her why she expected Goomoonryong when it's well known what happened between them. I think it's likely she is just using the revenge plot to try to get whatever she is after.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2011-03-04, 23:00   Link #676
Kinku

I thought she didnt really attack him beause his Ki-center was broken and no longer part of Murim world, not honorable thing to do in the Murim world attacking someone who has no power anymore.Plus she gave him that spiecal pill... It feels like she just threating Shinoon with Ji-Gun to draw out oomonryong

Than again maybe she has other motives we dont know yet.. I hope we find out after this fight with Ji-gun though
Old 2011-03-07, 09:42   Link #677
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
I wonder what kind of techniques could he have learned? Actually, Elder Jeon did say he was getting stronger just from getting his ass kicked(dunno if he meant Shioon was learning how to fight, or just more resilient to blows) so maybe he can pull something off. Can't wait to see what it is =03.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Well hopefully Shioon can pull of a Weapon X here and somehow manage to get by, it doesn't look very good for him at the moment... still, nice to know he has a head on his shoulders and showing off that he's actually much smarter then he appears.
Lol, I wouldn't say that from a single hit. Remember Hyun So Chin, who is one of the most powerful Murim-ins put quite a beating on him before Shioon actually stayed down. Same with the first surprise hit from Yi Gyu Bum. Even though Shioon never never won, we know he can take the most thorough of beatings.

A bit off-topic, but he even fought with Kangsung. What Murim-in other than Goom could say they've fought so many high-level Murim elites? I REALLY wanted to see how he actually fought that battle, even if it was a one-hit KO .
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-07, 09:58   Link #678
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Give him an ass pull power up, I don't care, just don't let him get his ass kicked again. I've already read all of part 1 for that.
Old 2011-03-10, 21:07   Link #679
DarkLordOfkichiku

Chapter 20's out.

http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/viewer/10601

A fairly one-sided fight, so far. As expected, I guess...
Old 2011-03-10, 21:14   Link #680
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Chapter 20's out.

http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/viewer/10601

A fairly one-sided fight, so far. As expected, I guess...
Spoiler for Chapter 20:

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves