AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-02-09, 05:28   Link #1381
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
it's labeled Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai 9
And the subtitle is simply: "Yozora Mikazuki's... counterattack...?"
Old 2013-02-09, 07:59   Link #1382
finalfury
Incognito

I can see that based off the subtitle open that this volume will be quickly translated into Chinese. There's no way that the Sena fandom will sit back after hearing "Yozora Mizuki's... counterattack...?"
I look forward to seeing what happens in volume 9.
finalfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 15:08   Link #1383
l.kostas

The amazon page about the artbook:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4...w_bottom_links

Haganai Universe volume 2. The release date is February 25:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E5%83%95%E3...ref=pd_sim_b_1

Last edited by l.kostas; 2013-02-11 at 05:35.
l.kostas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 10:12   Link #1384
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post
I can see that based off the subtitle open that this volume will be quickly translated into Chinese. There's no way that the Sena fandom will sit back after hearing "Yozora Mizuki's... counterattack...?"
I look forward to seeing what happens in volume 9.
Maybe the counter attack is because Kodaka agreed to go out with Sena.
Old 2013-02-11, 10:16   Link #1385
Sumeragi
Banned

I doubt Kodaka would accept, given that he doesn't even recognize he has friends already. Most likely the counterattack will be Yozora trying to appeal to Kodaka after learning of the confession.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 11:23   Link #1386
Aeshma

The counterattack will be Yozora returning to the club.
Aeshma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 10:01   Link #1387
Somethindarker
Super Senior Elder Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I doubt Kodaka would accept, given that he doesn't even recognize he has friends already. Most likely the counterattack will be Yozora trying to appeal to Kodaka after learning of the confession.
There's a difference between him refuses to acknowledge it(and he does) and him not knowing. Kodaka isn't stupid he knows that they all are already friends(as does Rika), as I'm sure the rest of the group does as well, he just is afraid of change and doesn't want to jeopardize what he has.

edit; The real question now is what's going to happen now that Sena has confessed. Will he reciprocate? How long will they go out before it, and it will happen, end? Personally I think Sena and Kodaka will date for a while before they break up, drama drama drama, Yozora swoops on Kodaka, drama drama drama, Yozora realizes she just wants to be friends with him and Sena will get Kodaka in the end. But that's just my opinion.

Last edited by Somethindarker; 2013-02-12 at 10:12.
Somethindarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 10:02   Link #1388
Sumeragi
Banned

I believe I have stated the obvious.
Old 2013-02-12, 10:37   Link #1389
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somethindarker View Post
There's a difference between him refuses to acknowledge it(and he does) and him not knowing. Kodaka isn't stupid he knows that they all are already friends(as does Rika), as I'm sure the rest of the group does as well, he just is afraid of change and doesn't want to jeopardize what he has.

edit; The real question now is what's going to happen now that Sena has confessed. Will he reciprocate? How long will they go out before it, and it will happen, end? Personally I think Sena and Kodaka will date for a while before they break up, drama drama drama, Yozora swoops on Kodaka, drama drama drama, Yozora realizes she just wants to be friends with him and Sena will get Kodaka in the end. But that's just my opinion.
I dont know, if Kodaka can't even admit it that they're friends, how can he so easily jump into a romantic relationship? Thats an even bigger deal than friendship.

I think he is going to turn her down.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 10:41   Link #1390
Somethindarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I dont know, if Kodaka can't even admit it that they're friends, how can he so easily jump into a romantic relationship? Thats an even bigger deal than frindship.
haven't finished volume 8 so i don't know his reaction, all i've gathered is that there was a confession from sena to kodaka and that rika and kodaka are now friends. i was merely speculating what volume 9 has in store.
Old 2013-02-12, 16:11   Link #1391
l.kostas

I saw a translation from google translate. That scene with Sena is at the end of the chapter Dancing Mad, the second from where the translation is right now. The next chapter is about Yusa Aoi. When Sena sees her in the club room she asks "who are you?", Yusa says I'm your classmate! Seat number 33! Sena: I think I have seen you somewhere.
l.kostas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 16:50   Link #1392
Xzotic

I'm not sure if all of this deserves a spoiler, but if you feel really well-rounded about your Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai information and you feel like you won't get spoiled, then read on!

Spoiler for May contain spoiler stuff:

Also, this is my first post so hi! :P
Note: Parts of this opinion is cited from other fans of Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
Xzotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 23:17   Link #1393
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

^All of that is basically personal opinion without any substantiation from the text. Just as you consider it "retarded" and "utter bull****" for Sena to win, many others could say the same about Yozora. I would suggest that you refrain from character bashing if you want your posts to be taken seriously.
frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 23:27   Link #1394
Sumeragi
Banned

I'll say one simple thing that destroys the above theory: Both Taka and Sora have changed drastically from the past.
Old 2013-02-13, 08:47   Link #1395
Somethindarker

[SPOILER]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xzotic View Post
I'm not sure if all of this deserves a spoiler, but if you feel really well-rounded about your Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai information and you feel like you won't get spoiled, then read on!

Spoiler for May contain spoiler stuff:

as soon as he said "ideal otaku girlfriend" this post became invalid. yozora fits the more popular role of winning in the end look up most of the finished harem comedies and the winner will be the yozora archetype. sena being static? that is a laughable claim, she has much more depth to her character than this guy gives her credit for. yozora is the static character, she hasn't changed since the beginning she is still the bitter, mean and the stand offish character she started out with. sena has become friendlier and less egotistical to everyone around her she actually cares about people other than herself. sure i still think yozora will win in the end, from a harem rule perspective, but THATS what i find as bullshit pandering to the largest common denominator. all in all it's up the the author and all these opinions and character dissections are useless.
Old 2013-02-13, 08:55   Link #1396
Sumeragi
Banned

More importantly, why does Kodaka have to end up with someone? That's not a requirement especially given Kodaka's situation.
Old 2013-02-13, 08:58   Link #1397
Somethindarker

Quote:
More importantly, why does Kodaka have to end up with someone? That's not a requirement especially given Kodaka's situation.
if it were up to me i'd date maybe 1 or 2 of the girls but in the end i'd stay friends with all of them. my perfect end would be kodaka already in college maybe with sena and yozora and them having loads of friends having fun.
Old 2013-02-13, 15:49   Link #1398
Hidfe

Is it known how many more Volumes there are going to be released?
Hidfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 17:50   Link #1399
BlazeHero

Quote:
My sentiments exactly. Why can't the series just end with them realizing they are all friends?

Then again, that is never going to happen since it's clear both Yozora and Sena see Kodaka as more than just a friend.

Offnote, dammit just make Maria and Kobato friends already, sick of the fighting, they would make a great tag team, make it so!!!
Old 2013-02-13, 18:06   Link #1400
finalfury
Incognito

What I want is for Yozora to become Kobato's role model instead of the anime character after Yozora sorts out her own problems; i mean who else in the cast can go along with her chuunibyou antics?
Since the story's beginning/first/original theme was making friends or something like that; I feel that the romance in the story was originally made to appeal to shippers, so I'll go with no one as the end girl but then the fanbase will go a riot for sure if there's no end girl.
finalfury is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, friendship, harem, light novels, love decisions, school life, shounen