Notices

Old 2009-11-13, 22:22   Link #12081
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
what are you talkin about? moka can't resist it for shit Inner moka can but thats it.
Outer Moka did a pretty good job of resisting her urges during the first season when she didn't want to be a burden to Tsukune. She's just gotten so used to his blood that it made her weak.
Old 2009-11-13, 22:35   Link #12082
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Tsukune spoiled her, she's gotten along just fine before meeting Tsukune.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 22:42   Link #12083
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
what are you talkin about? moka can't resist it for shit Inner moka can but thats it.
I think the only way Inner Moka has resisted so long is that Outer takes Inner's fill as well. I remember from way back in Season 1 Inner saying that see could taste Tsukune's blood even though she was sealed.

Outer Moka is able to resist taking his blood. But, yeah, Tsukune has spoiled her rotten by freely allowing her to drink.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 22:50   Link #12084
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Inner and Outer are one in the same person, they share memories and experiences.
Old 2009-11-13, 23:09   Link #12085
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I still want to see how Inner drinks from Tsukune. Outer's playful and gentle but I imagine that Tsukune imagines Inner taking a nibble out of him every now and then... luck SOB...
Old 2009-11-13, 23:12   Link #12086
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
I imagine Inner never bit Tsukune because she doesn't know if she could control herself. Hell, it took Outer Moka a pretty long time to not take too much blood from Tsukune, imagine what Inner would do to him!
Old 2009-11-13, 23:22   Link #12087
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I still want to see how Inner drinks from Tsukune. Outer's playful and gentle but I imagine that Tsukune imagines Inner taking a nibble out of him every now and then... luck SOB...
I bet she'd "suck" during sex *cough* lol

I can imagine Tsukune drawing some blood during bed time gymnastics lol
Old 2009-11-13, 23:33   Link #12088
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
For my two cents:

One, Tsukune has a human heart and all that, but he's currently closer to being a hybrid than either human or vampire. Two, we have officially defined what Tsukune became as a Berserk Vampire, just to stay within the boundary that the word equivalent threw at us

and third... well, as I stated many a page ago, Inner Moka biting Tsukune during that time would be both gaining and losing blood... (and Radiant wasn't entirely amused by that statement. )

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 00:47   Link #12089
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
For my two cents:

One, Tsukune has a human heart and all that, but he's currently closer to being a hybrid than either human or vampire. Two, we have officially defined what Tsukune became as a Berserk Vampire, just to stay within the boundary that the word equivalent threw at us

and third... well, as I stated many a page ago, Inner Moka biting Tsukune during that time would be both gaining and losing blood... (and Radiant wasn't entirely amused by that statement. )
But if he's closer to becoming a Hybrid, then what could the Holy Lock be doing.

I mean it's clear that the lock has some other purpose, then just sealing the vampire blood inside Tsukune.

Yes if Inner Moka bit Tsukune during that time, it certainly would be amusig.

What do you think Inner Moka would do to state that Tsukune is
her "property" to the other girls ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 01:18   Link #12090
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Holy Lock= actually turning Tsukune into a hybrid... I said he was closer to a hybrid than the other two, but he's not a complete hybrid yet. After all, I'm pretty sure that no Holy Lock= Berserk Vampire Tsukune again... though I suspect he might be able to resist for a few moment first

Old 2009-11-14, 01:43   Link #12091
Chris38

Quote:
Holy Lock= actually turning Tsukune into a hybrid... I said he was closer to a hybrid than the other two, but he's not a complete hybrid yet. After all, I'm pretty sure that no Holy Lock= Berserk Vampire Tsukune again... though I suspect he might be able to resist for a few moment first
So, you mean it like, when he becomes a complete hybrid his going to control all of his vampire abilities ( without the help of the Holy Lock), while still remaining partially human.

You also mean that Tsukune will be, almost like a vampire, but still not fully becoming one. The differences will be difficult to spot.

Well I can see you're point Magin, you know one of the reason's I want to know what Tsukune becomes in the end, is that I don't think daddy starbucks is going to accept Tsukune as Moka's boyfriend ( husband ) unless he becomes a vampire, or rather equivalent to a vampire. ( the pride of vampires, right ... if Inner Moka has it, then I'm sure daddy starbucks is also on the same level, or maybe even worse , of pride as Inner Moka )
Old 2009-11-14, 01:55   Link #12092
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Daddy Starbucks and Tsukune is one issue I do NOT want to think about until that times comes... I'm just hoping Moka has the sway over Daddy that seems to be "stereotypical" (i.e. asking Daddy "Please" until he gives in...)

Old 2009-11-14, 02:01   Link #12093
Chris38

Quote:
Daddy Starbucks and Tsukune is one issue I do NOT want to think about until that times comes... I'm just hoping Moka has the sway over Daddy that seems to be "stereotypical" (i.e. asking Daddy "Please" until he gives in...)
Do you mean Outer or Inner Moka, because I would definitely like to see Inner asking her father something until he gives in.

I mean, you know how she normally is, it would be hilarious.
Old 2009-11-14, 03:52   Link #12094
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
I think that term hybrid would be best reworked as Dampir or even False Dampir, since he wasn't born as one.
Old 2009-11-14, 04:52   Link #12095
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
I think that term hybrid would be best reworked as Dampir or even False Dampir, since he wasn't born as one.
Well, that's a better term for me to accept then hybrid. I wonder what Tsukune's kids will be like if he gets together with one of the girls in his harem.

With Moka it's the easiest - they would be vampires or dampirs,
but with the rest of his harem things get more complicated don't they.
Old 2009-11-14, 06:40   Link #12096
Johnny
Working the bags...

How about we just call Tsukune a 'mutt' breed...?
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 07:12   Link #12097
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
How about we just call Tsukune a 'mutt' breed...?
Well, it might be true, because we don't what the vampire blood has done to his genes. But I think it's a bit pointless to discuss Genetics here.

But, well story wise I don't think the author will make him a 'mutt', because wouldn't that be a bit of a "bitter" end for the girl, who Tsukune ends with.
Old 2009-11-14, 07:50   Link #12098
Ged
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, it might be true, because we don't what the vampire blood has done to his genes. But I think it's a bit pointless to discuss Genetics here.

But, well story wise I don't think the author will make him a 'mutt', because wouldn't that be a bit of a "bitter" end for the girl, who Tsukune ends with.
Agreed. I think Tsukune will get hold of Mokas blood and become a hybrid or what ever you want to call him x]

Sorry for just jumpping in the conversation. New here ^^
Ged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 08:13   Link #12099
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Ever since Tsukune started to recieve blood from Moka, he's been a kind of 'familiar' to Moka. Since he's gotten so much blood from Moka, his body's changed a lot due to it's power. He's not a full vampire, he might not ever be one since he won't start drinking blood - but he's still got access to their power - he's a totally different brand of vampire.
Old 2009-11-14, 09:16   Link #12100
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Ever since Tsukune started to recieve blood from Moka, he's been a kind of 'familiar' to Moka. Since he's gotten so much blood from Moka, his body's changed a lot due to it's power. He's not a full vampire, he might not ever be one since he won't start drinking blood - but he's still got access to their power - he's a totally different brand of vampire.
I agree with you that he is like her "familiar", and I think there are some vampire folklore where a human who is a servant to a vampire is called a Ghoul.

And it's kind of been foreshadowed, I mean Tsukune is the only one who can remove Moka's Rosario without any consequences, doing that he kind of protects Outer Moka from harm, just like a familiar.

But what made me wonder after reading your post Tempest is remember, in Season I of the manga, when Inner Moka first injected her vampire blood into Tsukune she said ( thought ? ) "Tsukune ... I'm sorry"

What do you, think she meant ? Could she know, that it would turn his world upside down ?

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire