AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-09-08, 22:20   Link #1241
iCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maugomale View Post
But wait, is that Kurara or Kirara? Was she Kyousuke's teacher or something?
Kurara is the maid girl from the restaurant where they had a tea party.
Considering Kurara is the one who hosted the Otaku movie at the end of episode 15, it was probably her in the picture.

Also knowing that Tsukasa Fushim is a troll, all endings are still open
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 22:51   Link #1242
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Mmmmmeh, as an avid Ayase fan, I'm still holding onto the slim hope that Kyousuke picks her. The author never gave us his response to her confession from last volume yet, after all. But I'm a Kuroneko fan too, and the author shot that down after just one volume, so......
You have a point there, you know, she did turn down his former school friend after she confessed to him 3 years later but we didn't see any notable sign of rejection from Punching bag towards Ayase, she even looked normal to me... that or maybe she's preparing her revenge in the most yandere way posible .

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
Ten bucks say they pull a Negima and we never know who was the winner girl, or even if there was one after all. The Japanese love their crappy inconclusive endings.
Thats because they lack determination.... anyways, meh, its not like I expect something conclusive from Japan anyways .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumergi
One possible theory is that the repressing of such childish feelings mutated into real love. If Manami had not intervened with Kirino by saying what she said, that childish feeling might have died off.
In resume she pulled out a Yozora's backslash .

P.S.: Mega no beam!!!!!!!!!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 23:02   Link #1243
finalfury
Incognito

A conclusive ending for this series is likely since it will be better received by the fans and I'm hoping for a cathartic conclusion with some good twists.
finalfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 23:02   Link #1244
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post
Kurara is the maid girl from the restaurant where they had a tea party.
Considering Kurara is the one who hosted the Otaku movie at the end of episode 15, it was probably her in the picture.

Also knowing that Tsukasa Fushim is a troll, all endings are still open
I can't see an open ending here tough.

If it's that way, the whole story with Kuroneko, Kirino and Ayase would be a BIG joke from the author.

Also, Kyousuke is going to confess, so I doubt the girl will reject him given the previous plot in the last volumes.

I think the final battle will be between Kirino, Kuroneko and Ayase. Manami is the evil herself, but I can't imagine an ending with her as the choosen girl.
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 23:33   Link #1245
taichi-kun

Thank you Sumeragi and relentlessflame

I think I'll support ruri since kirino is leaving(again)

Kirino is graduating at the end of the year right(couple of months)...? she isn't like ruri that still has like 3 years of school ? I really don't remember their ages
taichi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-08, 23:37   Link #1246
iCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by taichi-kun View Post
Thank you Sumeragi and relentlessflame

I think I'll support ruri since kirino is leaving(again)

Kirino is graduating at the end of the year right(couple of months)...? she isn't like ruri that still has like 3 years of school ? I really don't remember their ages
Graduating from middle school. Ruri is a 2nd year now.
Old 2012-09-09, 07:05   Link #1247
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
Ten bucks say they pull a Negima and we never know who was the winner girl, or even if there was one after all. The Japanese love their crappy inconclusive endings.
Nah I don't think so. I have a feeling who will be the end girl but I want the author to prove me wrong about my feeling.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 07:44   Link #1248
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

Let's start taking bets on wich girls will Kyousuke choose!
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 08:49   Link #1249
OverMaster
Zok, Biff, Pow, Wham.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Anyone who read would know that this isn't going to be like that. Kyousuke has definitely decided on someone.
They'll find a way to mess it up regardless. They almost always do.
Old 2012-09-09, 10:11   Link #1250
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I'm not making any assumptions, not because of the story line but because (as others have noted) the author tends to be a troll

Whom I think makes the most sense is irrelevant in that case.
Old 2012-09-09, 10:14   Link #1251
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
You have a point there, you know, she did turn down his former school friend after she confessed to him 3 years later but we didn't see any notable sign of rejection from Punching bag towards Ayase, she even looked normal to me... that or maybe she's preparing her revenge in the most yandere way posible .

Thats because they lack determination.... anyways, meh, its not like I expect something conclusive from Japan anyways .

In resume she pulled out a Yozora's backslash .

P.S.: Mega no beam!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I'm not making any assumptions, not because of the story line but because (as others have noted) the author tends to be a troll

Whom I think makes the most sense is irrelevant in that case.
I'd rather have a troll ending than a bad ending caused by an author's inability to write.
I'll bet on Ruri/Kuroneko as the end girl.
finalfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 10:33   Link #1252
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
the author tends to be a troll
In before "turn to page X for Kuroneko's end, page Y for Ayase's end, or page Z for Kirino's end" results in a massive flame war on Japanese message boards as to which ending is canon.

And to further troll the fanbase, the second season will end at said decision point, with OVAs for the three endings, further mucking up which ending is canon.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 11:07   Link #1253
iCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
In before "turn to page X for Kuroneko's end, page Y for Ayase's end, or page Z for Kirino's end" results in a massive flame war on Japanese message boards as to which ending is canon.

And to further troll the fanbase, the second season will end at said decision point, with OVAs for the three endings, further mucking up which ending is canon.
Is that true that the 2nd season will have 3 different endings?
Old 2012-09-09, 11:26   Link #1254
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Is that true that the 2nd season will have 3 different endings?
Heh, you're not reading what he said... he's speculating. Here we have a situation where not only is the author himself a troll fisher, but many of his followers join in the fun trolling as well.

Most of the story has been troll-ish cliff hangers so it wouldn't be surprising to have a "multiple ending", a "no ending", or even the Big Troll --- "it was all a dream".

I'll readily admit that Ruri is *my* favorite lass of the bunch but it isn't very clear that she'd make sense in the story to win. There's equally good cases to be made for Ayase now (which wasn't the case earlier). I think Manami is just out of the running because of the manipulation issues. And I don't even consider Kirino, that's a "no ending" unless someone kills the father, changes the personalities of all their friends, and we reveal we're in some alternate universe where brother-sister marriages are legal.
Old 2012-09-09, 11:50   Link #1255
Mystic_Vegetto

I've said this before to some people, but what if they do different endings for different mediums? By that I mean why not have 1 girl win in the Novels, another for the Anime, and another for the Manga? Just a thought.
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 11:54   Link #1256
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post
I've said this before to some people, but what if they do different endings for different mediums? By that I mean why not have 1 girl win in the Novels, another for the Anime, and another for the Manga? Just a thought.
That's exactly what happened in a few series I can recall, so it certainly isn't out of the question.
Old 2012-09-09, 12:22   Link #1257
iCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post
Spoiler for Possible spoiler ending:
Old 2012-09-09, 15:06   Link #1258
s0beit
kiririn.me

Somebody posted this on another forum

Spoiler for Manami on a soapbox:

Only posted it because it seems to include a bit more than the last post.
s0beit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 15:09   Link #1259
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Spoiler for Possible spoiler ending:
Spoiler for Counterargument:
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 15:18   Link #1260
Paracelsus

Sumeragi, according to your knowledge of the novel, does Manami know that Kirino hates her guts? Is she just playing the Ned Flanders part or is she just that dense to think she's talking to a friend?
Paracelsus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, shounen, siblings