AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-10-07, 22:19   Link #3741
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Nah, she just likes being on top. And I for one wouldn't mind; the view...
Old 2008-10-07, 22:47   Link #3742
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Might be a bit late, but that's what I call a rescue ! Should have hit that jerk a few dozen more times in order to leave me satisfied. Was pretty worried about Mizore, but it could have turned out a lot worse. Lets kick that guys' ass again!

But looks like things are pretty bad still. With a Moka sister on the scene they will be in a tough spot to be sure.
Old 2008-10-07, 22:51   Link #3743
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
The only problem is if thats the case in what inner moka wants Tsukune will never be able to meet it, cause hes way to shy and timid to make any sort of move towards moka. I mean someone who faints at the sight of boobs would never have the will power to throw inner moka down and take her for himself. And sadly thats the problem Q.Q

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 22:53   Link #3744
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Tsukune needs to surpass Inner Moka in a sense for her to acknowledge him. Barring some sort of miracle, I can see this will take a while.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 00:01   Link #3745
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well as we see in chapter 12 he seems able to control the burst of power of the vampire blood through emotions. He needs to reach out his emotions to all...too bad he cried when Mizore was rescued...

If this doesn't get to Capu2 hope it'll be in an ova or something.
Old 2008-10-08, 00:36   Link #3746
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Tsukune's facial expression when he thought Mizore was raped was just like mine... you could feel his heart breaking
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 01:17   Link #3747
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

If some how Tsukune get the abilities Kurumu and Mizore

imaging Crimsom aura surrounding him has wings like Kurumu only powerful looking
and one his hand is large ice claw form Mizore

His attack and finisher show be like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U10fn79yjCc

sry played too much srwz lately
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 03:01   Link #3748
Spags
Computer Programmer

I think the more and more u turn Tuskune from being a human it'll only end up as him hating himself in the end. He was already insecure with just turning vamp. At least as a vampire he can still retain an almost identical human identity except hes got abnormal strength compared to a human. Basically at least being a vampire he can practically remain a human. Not to mention he has no weaknesses of a vampire too cause his body was originally human. So that just leads him to being even more normal than that of a vampire.

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Old 2008-10-08, 03:28   Link #3749
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spags View Post
I think the more and more u turn Tuskune from being a human it'll only end up as him hating himself in the end. He was already insecure with just turning vamp. At least as a vampire he can still retain an almost identical human identity except hes got abnormal strength compared to a human. Basically at least being a vampire he can practically remain a human. Not to mention he has no weaknesses of a vampire too cause his body was originally human. So that just leads him to being even more normal than that of a vampire.
I understand your point. To me As long Tsukune learn to control/surpress vamp or ghoul powers he'll be fine and it might even help tsukune mature as a character. As along his character and personality doesn't change and if his personality did change for the better he's still Tsukune where be human/Vamp/incubus/Ice tribe/ hybrid etc

After all Tsukune should accept he's technically not 100% a Human any more knowing his personality I can see Tsukune hating himself more for becoming someone or something that will cause harm to his friends, than losing his humanity

Btw Tsukune can ask Kurumu and Mizore tips on how have a human form ^^
Old 2008-10-08, 04:03   Link #3750
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Tsukune has already accepted the vampire blood within him in order to protect his friends. Re-read the Anti-Thesis arc if you're confused.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 04:27   Link #3751
Spags
Computer Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Tsukune has already accepted the vampire blood within him in order to protect his friends. Re-read the Anti-Thesis arc if you're confused.
Not confused, I just thought if you start adding monster body parts onto Tsukune hes going to start denying his own reality and probably not accept his existence anymore. I already know hes pretty content with being a vamp. And at least just being a vampire without most of the weaknesses allows him to stay a pretty normal guy. There's not much difference from a Vamp and human besides the physical strength, and crave for blood issues. (I'm sure there are a shit load more, but im being general and for the sake of time/im tired i don't feel like listing more, but my point is in physical differences)

I guess what i really should be stating is why do you even need to add more parts on to tsukune either? Whats more lethal than an S-ranked monster with no weaknesses, but a holy cross? Not to mention if Tsukune was to get formal combat training, hone in to some martial arts, maybe direct combat training with Moka's family that right there is like making the ultimate monster. Most of Tsukune's major battles where he struggled had been because of one simple reason that being his lack of combat experience and formal training, so you solve that problem and whats left? The off chance that monsters randomly start caring holy crosses around with them and have knowledge how to use it? The probability is low if not even null. I say if Tsukune really wants to protect his friends take some kenjitsu lessons or some form of martial arts

Last edited by Spags; 2008-10-08 at 04:42.
Old 2008-10-08, 05:42   Link #3752
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

The only training that Tsukune will get in the near future is groom training
Old 2008-10-08, 05:46   Link #3753
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
What's the chance of the new sister joining his harem?
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 06:56   Link #3754
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
An illusion to join the harem? Hm that would be something new to say the least... alright i'll stop, I'll stop, let's just wait a month . Just in case she's real, i don't see what kind of role she could claim in the harem given the (even though short) impression we got of her which makes me believe her to be pretty much like Inner Moka with even more arrogant, mean and brutal undertones, that is if the author doesn't go suprise suprise on us and presents her to be awfully cheerfull and the happy-go-lucky type of character who is derdere to the point that it is frightening, maybe even the introduction of the first yandere member
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-08, 07:10   Link #3755
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Not confused, I just thought if you start adding monster body parts onto Tsukune hes going to start denying his own reality and probably not accept his existence anymore. I already know hes pretty content with being a vamp. And at least just being a vampire without most of the weaknesses allows him to stay a pretty normal guy. There's not much difference from a Vamp and human besides the physical strength, and crave for blood issues. (I'm sure there are a shit load more, but im being general and for the sake of time/im tired i don't feel like listing more, but my point is in physical differences)

I guess what i really should be stating is why do you even need to add more parts on to tsukune either? Whats more lethal than an S-ranked monster with no weaknesses, but a holy cross? Not to mention if Tsukune was to get formal combat training, hone in to some martial arts, maybe direct combat training with Moka's family that right there is like making the ultimate monster. Most of Tsukune's major battles where he struggled had been because of one simple reason that being his lack of combat experience and formal training, so you solve that problem and whats left? The off chance that monsters randomly start caring holy crosses around with them and have knowledge how to use it? The probability is low if not even null. I say if Tsukune really wants to protect his friends take some kenjitsu lessons or some form of martial arts

I now have a new fanfic idea thanks to you, Spags.
Old 2008-10-08, 07:19   Link #3756
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well Iam waiting for sister vs sister fight again here in this arc. Since Mizore is rescued though kissed, molested (glad not raped) and french kissed by Kurumu O_O, it's time to get out of there and fight your way out. If Moka inner would lose to her sister hope theres a a chance Mizore's mom should pop up and be the one to fight her.

BTW was the 4koma for this volume alone?
Old 2008-10-08, 07:54   Link #3757
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:

Put on MSG SOLID EYE checks on Tsukune harem power level we'll know in a month time ( hopefully)
Old 2008-10-08, 08:00   Link #3758
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

As long as Mizore is safe, I can wait without any butterflies in my stomach.
Old 2008-10-08, 08:02   Link #3759
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
As long as Mizore is safe, I can wait without any butterflies in my stomach.
i second that
Old 2008-10-08, 09:21   Link #3760
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Wall of text ahead, Captain! (due to me wanting to reply to so many others)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
wait until Innermoka hears about this.
OH SHI- *gets "Know your Place"'ed*

Quote:
A proud vampire wants to be violated? As much as I can see Tsukune taming her in the future, that's stretching it. From "Know your place" to "More... More..." I just don't see that happening.
No, but the imagery anyways... *drools*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Nah, she just likes being on top. And I for one wouldn't mind; the view...
completely agreed

Quote:
The only problem is if thats the case in what inner moka wants Tsukune will never be able to meet it, cause hes way to shy and timid to make any sort of move towards moka. I mean someone who faints at the sight of boobs would never have the will power to throw inner moka down and take her for himself. And sadly thats the problem Q.Q
Oh, the Vamp side might fix that...

Quote:
Tsukune needs to surpass Inner Moka in a sense for her to acknowledge him. Barring some sort of miracle, I can see this will take a while.
and hence why we continue to read the manga, to see how this comes about

Quote:

He has a weakness to holy crosses? I'm pretty he had none of the weaknesses of a vamp... got the best of both worlds, with the strengths of a vampire, and lack of weaknesses due to being human as well

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire