AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-27, 17:12   Link #4281
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
It depends. They could agree with the Emperor's views but on a different level much like Darlton.

The emperor's views are about the survival of the strongest. Therefore, in Darlton's view, he had no issues with Suzaku because he produced results and was strong. Guilford wasn't that much different either.

The principle and result can be the same, but the way you carry it out or do it can be different.
Old 2008-01-27, 18:04   Link #4282
Marioshinobi
The Traitor

Location: Burnaby, British columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky way Galaxy
Send a message via MSN to Marioshinobi
Suzaku's...Damn, don't know what word to use, but his Percentage with Lancelot is 94%

He also mentioned in one episode that he's trying to keep up with Lancelot, not Lancelot trying to keep up with him. The suit also decides it's own 'devicer' as Lloyd mentioned, which makes me thing that little cube or the AI in Lancelot is much more unique/as a mind of its own.

The fact Suzaku us 7th is still a worry, I never saw him as a guy that was ordered around bu people that are actually 'stronger' than him. It's always weaker people ordering him.

Hopefully Suzaku gains Geass-Seed mode and becomes Pro enough x3 ( That's what the series needs )

Old 2008-01-27, 18:28   Link #4283
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

It may have some sort of AI, but I'm not sure if we'll see it acting on its own though I sometimes like when something like that happens. "The Big O" was a series where I liked how they made the machines sentient to some degree and questioned who was controlling who.

You want him to be even stronger? I don't really want him to gain any geass powers, but ever since 22 with C.C. I have been curious if such a thing would happen. I wish I knew what was meant when C.C was questioning things about him.

If he gets any stronger, though, how is Lelouch going to deal with him?
Old 2008-01-27, 20:17   Link #4284
digi.amuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioshinobi View Post
Suzaku's...Damn, don't know what word to use, but his Percentage with Lancelot is 94%

He also mentioned in one episode that he's trying to keep up with Lancelot, not Lancelot trying to keep up with him. The suit also decides it's own 'devicer' as Lloyd mentioned, which makes me thing that little cube or the AI in Lancelot is much more unique/as a mind of its own.

The fact Suzaku us 7th is still a worry, I never saw him as a guy that was ordered around bu people that are actually 'stronger' than him. It's always weaker people ordering him.

Hopefully Suzaku gains Geass-Seed mode and becomes Pro enough x3 ( That's what the series needs )

That could actually be a good thing tho. I'd be amusing to see someone smack down Suzaku for a change if he goes insubordinate on them or something. Something tells me he's going to be trying to use his knight status to move on his own, especially if they have the freedom that of state alchemists conducting research.

I also wonder if each Knight of the Round will get a their own platoon or something. we could see Suzaku leading his own men (tho of course not as well as Lelouch), but imagine the Lancelot leading a group of Vincents. Talk about trouble for Lelouch and his knights.
Old 2008-01-27, 20:26   Link #4285
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Suzaku leading a group of Vincents sounds plausible to me. Do you think that Britannia made the Vincent its main Knightmare or just for certain groups. The trailer shows the usual mass units being used though.

I could see him wanting to go straight for Lelouch, but being told by the Knight of One that he has to stay put.
Old 2008-01-27, 20:38   Link #4286
Meatrose
Antihero

Quote:
Originally Posted by digi.amuro View Post
imagine the Lancelot leading a group of Vincents. Talk about trouble for Lelouch and his knights.
Oh yeah, unless he has Kallen fighting on his side, I don't see how Lelouch would be able to withstand something that powerful. Sure, his brain is arguably the deadliest weapon in CG, but he wouldn't be able to think/plot his way out of every situation. I suspect that he's going to attain some kind of new technology though, since Kallen alone won't be enough. The twelve knights will probably be a major pain in the rear, especially since the semi-untouchable Suzaku-Lancelot-combination is only ranked as number seven.

I wonder how they got those ranks anyhow. Perhaps they didn't simply focus on the ability to fight in a KMF when they evaluated the knights, perhaps they took other qualities into consideration as well? I don't know anything about them really, so if someone knows something about this that I don't... please fill in the blanks.
Old 2008-01-27, 21:29   Link #4287
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatrose View Post
Oh yeah, unless he has Kallen fighting on his side, I don't see how Lelouch would be able to withstand something that powerful. Sure, his brain is arguably the deadliest weapon in CG, but he wouldn't be able to think/plot his way out of every situation. I suspect that he's going to attain some kind of new technology though, since Kallen alone won't be enough. The twelve knights will probably be a major pain in the rear, especially since the semi-untouchable Suzaku-Lancelot-combination is only ranked as number seven.

I wonder how they got those ranks anyhow. Perhaps they didn't simply focus on the ability to fight in a KMF when they evaluated the knights, perhaps they took other qualities into consideration as well? I don't know anything about them really, so if someone knows something about this that I don't... please fill in the blanks.
I'm pretty sure they got they're ranks based on strength as the King of Brittannia believes that only the strong deserve to rule.
Old 2008-01-27, 21:53   Link #4288
Stretch5920

Toudo, his team and Kallen better get some decent mechs too. Both sides should have roughly equal power to have a decent fight, watching one side destroy the other with ease is not fun to watch at all.
Old 2008-01-27, 21:58   Link #4289
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Lelouch getting some new technology is a given. All of the OotBK's Knightmares need to be replaced with more advanced one. The Guren should receive some major upgrades like the arm being repaired and possibly a float system so she can combat Suzaku better the next time they meet. I don't know what Lelouch's new knightmare is going to be, but I am sure it will be one of those special ones like the Gawain. The Chinese guy looks like a fighter so I'll bet he'll be on the front lines.

I noticed in the trailer that of the knightmares we see jumping down from the transport, one of them is a Burai with horns. Perhaps Lelouch returned to his old unit for the time being?
Old 2008-01-28, 02:54   Link #4290
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioshinobi View Post

him being in the Knight of Round class makes me wonder why he did that int he first place...
it makes me hate him a little because he first wanted to change Britannia from the inside out, when i heard this i started to think.. why if he wants to change Britannia does he become like them? and by that i mean that he still has to follow orders, probably kills people ruthlessly like Britannia does etc. in a certain way he becomes the devil as well lol baka Suzaku he deserves a head smack...

edit: yay dvd2 mag. raw is out
Old 2008-01-28, 07:08   Link #4291
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, such a class would provide him with a lot more power and opportunity than before. I'm not really sure if he still thinks he can change everything, but in such a high position he may think he can change things at least somewhat.

I'd expect that, at least where Lelouch and the OotBK are concerned, he would a whole lot more ruthless than usual. Possibly go on another berserk run looking for Lelouch. I don't really like Suzaku all that much, but I had to admit that whole scene was fun to watch.
Old 2008-01-28, 10:54   Link #4292
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Well, such a class would provide him with a lot more power and opportunity than before. I'm not really sure if he still thinks he can change everything, but in such a high position he may think he can change things at least somewhat.

I'd expect that, at least where Lelouch and the OotBK are concerned, he would a whole lot more ruthless than usual. Possibly go on another berserk run looking for Lelouch. I don't really like Suzaku all that much, but I had to admit that whole scene was fun to watch.
yep and he still deserves a wack ont eh ehad for doing it =< *wants to wack him so badly*
Old 2008-01-28, 12:23   Link #4293
Durandir

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=1qVJijhAwPk

found this on tupe maby fake i dont now >_>

decide yourself
Old 2008-01-28, 12:40   Link #4294
CJL13
God of his own ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durandir View Post

decide yourself
Looks real to me. 1:12
Old 2008-01-28, 12:40   Link #4295
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durandir View Post

decide yourself
notice the MAD label? fanmade opening.
Old 2008-01-28, 12:43   Link #4296
CJL13
God of his own ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
Oh. Well I just got rickrolled.
Old 2008-01-28, 13:30   Link #4297
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
ooh i remember that one, it was also posted a while back with people yelling out wether or not Suzaku was given geass..
MAD openings are nicely done =3
Old 2008-01-28, 14:13   Link #4298
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
yep and he still deserves a wack ont eh ehad for doing it =< *wants to wack him so badly*
True, but it is the only thing he knows how to do. I wonder if he'll ever admit he was wrong. Of course, that goes against his entire nature and to admit that would mean killing his father was a mistake too.

On another note, I have wondered this for a while but what was C.C. planning to do once she took care of Mao in 15? She broke her contract with Lelouch, so how did she plan on getting her wish granted?

Also, since Sayoko joined the OotBK does that mean she disliked Nunnally and Lelouch or was it simply the fact that she had to work as a maid? She seemed to like Nunnally and I know Nunnally liked her.

Last edited by Dann of Thursday; 2008-01-28 at 16:36.
Old 2008-01-28, 16:41   Link #4299
Elicit

C.C. broke her contract with Lelouch? When was that?

Also, I think I've heard that Sayoko's reason for joining the OotBK is not 'cause she disliked Nunnally and Lelouch. On the contrary, it seems she kind of joined them for their sake; she seems tolerant and very nice to the other Britannians around her (the Student Council). Maybe the fact that Zero looks like he would finally be the one to destroy Britannia, and, accept all people despite race, ideals, or background, he's the one that could bring in an ideal world where everyone's accepted (ironic that it's a person she's cared over for some while).
Old 2008-01-28, 17:11   Link #4300
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

She said something to that effect in 15. Lelouch proposed a contract at the end of the episode where they did that whole weird handshake. I always liked that scene, but thought it was strange for some reason. Maybe it was the scene right before with the hat dropping away.

I suppose that would in fact be the case. I wonder what happened to her during the 1 year. I don't think anyone knew that she was a part of the OotBk. I'd imagine that if she found out Nunnally was in danger, she would be worried.

On another note, I watched the second DVD magazine and Sayoko is in fact superhuman like Suzaku. I remember a spoiler like that, but never took it seriously. Jun Fukuyama's impersonation of Norio Wakamoto (the Emperor's VA) is also eeriely similar and hilarious at the same time.
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers