AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2024-03-26, 03:30   Link #341
Marina2

Now that I have decided to use guarantee on Sparkle, I have to rely on luck to win 50/50 and get Acheron.

I have reached 300 pull on standard but haven't selected anyone yet. Should I get Bronya if I already have Sparkle? I already have everyone else on standard except Himeko and Gepard.
Old 2024-03-26, 05:12   Link #342
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Congratz, think we get a selector next patch in case you missing someone else.
thanks. I needed another pyro, so getting Guinaifen was one of the strong motivations on finishing Prison Break. Now planning what builds to do for her.. on two accounts it will be a DoT build using a four piece Prisoner of Deep Confinement. However, i have one account that still does have access to Fyxestroll Garden.. so on this third account, I will be doing a standard crit build for her with 2 piece Musketeer and 2 piece Firesmith.

oh, a selector? That's good news. Hmm,,,,, think I got everyone needed, but I could use more eidolons for Xueyi, since she's one of the 4 stars helping me farm World 7.
Liddo-kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-26, 17:55   Link #343
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Now that I have decided to use guarantee on Sparkle, I have to rely on luck to win 50/50 and get Acheron.

I have reached 300 pull on standard but haven't selected anyone yet. Should I get Bronya if I already have Sparkle? I already have everyone else on standard except Himeko and Gepard.
just pull for who you want.

I mean, if you've always wanted to have Bronya, then go for her. But if there's someone else you need, then get that character.
Old 2024-03-26, 23:25   Link #344
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Got Acheron in just a 10-pull. Got her LC in 70 pulls. Have only lost the 50/50 once this year of playing HSR. Wish I have this luck in Genshin. Been losing the 50/50 since Navia there.
With the anniv rewards plus skipping Aventurine and the stuff this patch, I'll have enough for Robin and eventually for Firefly.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-27, 01:39   Link #345
haseo0408

Lost the 50/50 for Acheron, no worries, with all the free pulls and events I have 22 days to accumulate enough Jade to get her before her banner is over, thank the aeons this is the patch with the anniverssary. I have the For the Sake of the Work Light Cone so I don't think I'll pull for her signature light cone.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-27, 03:01   Link #346
Marina2

Fortune smile on me. Got Acheron from winning 50/50.

Too bad I didn't get any Gallagher from those 90 pulls.
Old 2024-03-27, 04:30   Link #347
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I got Acheron on my 50/50 on a 40 pull.

Got her LC on a single 10 pull with no pity.

Welp. I'm tempted to try for Jingliu's LC.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-27, 08:57   Link #348
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Won 50/50 on Acheron, but lost the 75/25 on the LC, so will have to pull more later for that.

Spoiler for Small tip to prepare for the final 2.1 battle and the party I used, but no details:

Spoiler for Patch 2.1 Trailblaze Mission First Thoughts:

Spoiler for Patch 2.1 thoughts about new maps/puzzles/etc.:

Edit: Just for fun regarding these predictions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I guess my instinct says that he's going to be right about a lot of things, but wrong about some critical piece, but less because of willfully lying to us but because he actually doesn't know and is his just bluffing his way though. They keep pointing out he's a gambler, so even though he may only know ~60% of the facts or whatever, he's going to be willing to roll the dice. Just the fact that they're portraying him as so over-the-top-shady makes me think he's not going to be as full-of-it as one might believe (just like I think about Sparkle too, incidentally -- I think there is some sincerity in what she's doing despite her "foolish" methods).

[...]

Anyway, I suppose to be contrarian, I'll predict that neither Boothill or Acheron will know the other, but Boothill will offer the explanation that they're basically "lone rangers" (parden the pun...) who operate independently these days, so it's not surprising that they've never met each other. That explanation makes it a sort of a fake-out. But whatever the truth is either way, Boothill will end up being important later.
Spoiler for 2.1 Plot - How it turned out...:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2024-03-27 at 18:47.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-27, 19:10   Link #349
Liddo-kun
is this so?

not much luck in pulls on all servers I play in.

EU = got her light cone, but no Acheron. I'm guaranteed, so just have to gather some more.

Asia = lost the 50/50 to Clara. Wondering if I should keep pulling, or just save the guarantee for another character.

America = not yet triggered any 5 star. But I'm on 65 pulls, so it's close.
Old 2024-03-27, 20:48   Link #350
haseo0408

I got her! Acheron is mine!!!!!!!

Now a question my fellow Trailblazers: is it worth it to pull for her signature Light Cone Along the Passing Shore? I have the guarantee so if I pull for it I will get it, does it bring enough to the table that justifies the use of my precious jade?.

I don't have Loucha so I can also pull for him......

That's my conflict, so what do you think?.

Last edited by haseo0408; 2024-03-27 at 20:58.
Old 2024-03-27, 22:27   Link #351
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
I got her! Acheron is mine!!!!!!!

Now a question my fellow Trailblazers: is it worth it to pull for her signature Light Cone Along the Passing Shore? I have the guarantee so if I pull for it I will get it, does it bring enough to the table that justifies the use of my precious jade?.

I don't have Loucha so I can also pull for him......

That's my conflict, so what do you think?.
Currently, my understanding is that there just aren't that many other LCs at the moment for Nihility characters that focus on DMG and CRIT. So at the moment, it's the best by a significant margin. The second-best is supposedly Good Night and Sleep Well (GNSW), which is a 4-star that's also exclusive to the gacha, but it's focused on increased damage based on DoTs. Now, it may be in the future that other Nihility LCs will come around that provide a reasonable alternative, but right now this LC is a rather significant boost.

That said... personally, I think Luocha is an extremely good healer in this game. His passive healing and HoT help a lot with SP conservation, not to mention his passive heal also has a cleanse, so in a lot of cases it's just "set and forget." He's basically in almost all of my parties, regardless of elements, because he's just a self-sufficient healbot.

So... I guess it depends on what other sustain characters you have, plus how many jades you have. Statistically, your odds of getting the LC are higher, but if you have a healer gap just having more damage isn't necessarily the most strategic. Like I said, it might be that other more accessible LCs come along later, or you could pull the LC during the rerun, possibly.

But then again, the normal rule of gacha applies: when in doubt, pull for your favorites. If you really like her, then something that will make you want to use her more will probably make you happier. And hey, if you kill things faster, less need for healing.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2024-03-27 at 23:21.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-27, 22:55   Link #352
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Currently, my understanding is that there just aren't that many other LCs at the moment for Nihility characters that focus on DMG and CRIT. So at the moment, it's the best by a significant margin. The second-best is supposedly Good Night and Sleep Well (GNSW), which is a 4-star that's also exclusive to the gacha, but it's focused on increased damage based on DoTs. Now, it may be in the future that other Nihility LCs will come around that provide a reasonable alternative, but right now this LC is a rather significant boost.

That said... personally, I think Luocha is an extremely good healer in this game. His passive healing and HoT help a lot with SP conservation, not to mention his passive heal also has a cleanse, so in a lot of cases it's just "set and forget." He's basically in almost all of my parties, regardless of elements, because he's just a self-sufficient healbot.

So... I guess it depends on what other sustain characters you have, plus how many jades you have. Statistically, your odds of getting the LC are higher, but if you have a healer gap her just having more damage isn't necessarily the most strategic. Like I said, it might be that other more accessible LCs come along later, or you could pull the LC during the rerun, possibly.

But then again, the normal rule of gacha applies: when in doubt, pull for your favorites. If you really like her, then something that will make you want to use her more will probably make you happier. And hey, if you kill things faster, less need for healing.
Thank you, that was very helpful, I think I'm going to leave Loucha for later reruns or wait for another healer equally as powerful as him. Right now I have Houhou to cover all my healing needs. Besides, Acheron is indeed a favorite of mine, I have Mei-senpai Hescher of Thunder in Honkai Impact 3, Raiden Ei in Genshin Impact and they have never left my teams not even once so yeah Acheron is here to stay I think I'll pull for the Light Cone, I will most likely get it and made my life easier to get more Jade in the Simulated Universe and other challenges.

Thank you for your help.
Old 2024-03-27, 23:14   Link #353
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Spoiler for 2.1 Trailblaze:

Time to do all the events and exploration. I'm still not done with the previous MoC though. I'm missing 1 more star, even though I already 36 star the newest one with Sam. Any advice for the "Something Unto Death" boss in MoC?
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-28, 01:01   Link #354
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

There is supposedly a F2P LC in 2.2 that will be her BiS 4 star, but still gacha. GNSW is still her current F2P best.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-28, 01:03   Link #355
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Spoiler for 2.1 Trailblaze Mission:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 2024-03-28, 05:59   Link #356
Tenzen12

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2024-03-28 at 06:06. Reason: Putting it under spoiler tags to be safe a bit longer
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-28, 06:22   Link #357
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I put it under spoiler tags just to be safe a bit longer for those who are still catching up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Old 2024-03-28, 07:43   Link #358
Tenzen12

That's wrong way to look at it. Let's take Blade or Kafka as example. Bladeb is suicidal madman who kill people like nothing and take their swords while laughing like maniac ... but he is also pretty chill dude when you aren't on his bad side. Kafka is literal sociopat, but you can see she has lot of genuine affection toward trailblazer. People have layers and whole this Sam persona is baseline to build on. There is infinite possibilities to go from there.

But it's all gone and we now know pretty much everything that there is to know about Sam thus there little to no room to expand their character.
Old 2024-03-28, 12:59   Link #359
Marina2

Oh, look like they just released a patch to nerf new boss.
Old 2024-03-28, 14:09   Link #360
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for 2.1:
So on a narrative perspective, I guess 2.1 wasn't too bad and could have been much more awkward given how 2.0 went. But in term of exposure and execution, I'm not exactly impressed and I sure hope 2.3 isn't going to be the same as Luofu's epilogue, because that would be extremely anticlimatic.