AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2004-01-27, 22:12   Link #1
Kajiru

Send a message via AIM to Kajiru
new member with new art PLZ CHECK THEM OUT!

http://www.onetwofree.nl/gallery/sh...eryname=Seishin

ok so heres my art. its my first time posting on suki so hope u like it..make sure to check out Fuma, flute playing samuria, headphone gal, and hikaru and lots more but plz try and post on both the page and on here if its not to much trouble.. thx and i hope u like them.
Kajiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-27, 22:21   Link #2
Deralti

Send a message via AIM to Deralti
Quote:
Originally Posted by your link
"The requested URL was not found on this server. "
Bummer. Fix that, and i'll have a look.
Deralti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-28, 12:50   Link #3
Caliban
Dyaus Pitar

Deralti> The link he wanted to show was this one: http://www.onetwofree.nl/gallery/sho...ryname=Seishin

Btw, you've got some nice work there. I liked most the "flute playing samurai".
Caliban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-28, 13:42   Link #4
Vulkar
Lost in Time and Space

Send a message via AIM to Vulkar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliban
Btw, you've got some nice work there. I liked most the "flute playing samurai".
I agree. However, Kajiru you are not allowed to draw on lined paper anymore. Your artwork deserves better and as far presentation (which is important!) lined paper sucks. It looks like the characters are looking out from behind a blue wire fence or something...bleh. Now, run, don't walk to your local store which sells paper goods and buy an 11x14 or some such drawing pad if you don''t have one.
Vulkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-28, 13:49   Link #5
Forsaken102
Insanity Goddess

Send a message via AIM to Forsaken102 Send a message via Yahoo to Forsaken102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulkar
I agree. However, Kajiru you are not allowed to draw on lined paper anymore. Your artwork deserves better and as far presentation (which is important!) lined paper sucks. It looks like the characters are looking out from behind a blue wire fence or something...bleh. Now, run, don't walk to your local store which sells paper goods and buy an 11x14 or some such drawing pad if you don''t have one.
ROFL!!

Well put, Vulkar. However, some scanners don't go above the regular 8 1/2 x 11, so I just use printer paper to do my sketches on. (*shrugs*)

Besides, printer paper has the same texture as the lined/engineering paper, so it should be much easier to adjust to.

And finally, scanning in graytone helps alot with the light blue lines; most of the time, they don't even show up for me, except for some easily editable stuff around some of the darker lines of the drawing itsself.
Forsaken102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-28, 13:50   Link #6
Kitsune-bi

Send a message via ICQ to Kitsune-bi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulkar
Lol, I have to agree about the lined paper. But I used to do that so shouldnt talk. I like your style. Pretty Girl one in particular. Its cute.
BTW Hi, and welcome
Kitsune-bi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-28, 14:22   Link #7
Kajiru

Send a message via AIM to Kajiru
ths for reposting the link for me caliban. also i have stoped using line paper. the line ones are from a while back ive compleatly stoopded using lined paper.. and thx for the comments.
Kajiru is offline   Reply With Quote