Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-14, 03:01   Link #181
iceyfw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
@novalysis
@iceyfw If you guys dont like the cheap fanservice simple deal DONT WATCH IT
yeah? i've been doing that for the past 4 years with anime adaptations with plots i'm interested in. if i find it's irrelevant, then i skip. thanks for the tip though about fanservice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawnalyst View Post
And if those Gundam creators would stop making the same damn series every time, I'd actually see what people like in it.

Honestly, no backstory is going to make me like the MC. It's not going to change a single goddamn thing about him. And about the fan service, it's on the AT-X channel and produced by ARMS (and that's discounting what I saw of the manga). What did you think was going to happen?
i was expecting magical ponies to pop up and give him the friendship speech. that is exactly what i was hoping was going to happen.
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 03:02   Link #182
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

people bashing that MC is an Epic GOOD bastard

but pls try to remember He IS A MAVERICK hero

in show a kind of hero who Does not Play by the book but rather PRETTY much a LOOSE BLUNDERBUSS cannon

if you dont like him then dont watch but if you like Myuu then watch it to you own consent

no one is stopping people on watching or not watch this series

as for me He is an EPIC BADASS BASTARD who will become the necessary EVIl
hence he was given the title "True Hero" and at the same time "Supreme Ruler"

meaning he is not bound by moralfags and by that he can do more good that may look like evil
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 03:40   Link #183
alchem1st
philosopher stone power

great eps btw
the raping scene was awesome
the anime is satisfying, or not dissapointing until now

anyone currious about the answer of the question at the preview ?
because iam curious now
greatest anime in summer now !!!

great anime we are satisfy
waiting for the answer of the tricky question
legend !!!
alchem1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 04:04   Link #184
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
I think Esthetica's big problem is it's reliance on cheap fanservice. Honestly speaking, the plot itself is adequate to carry it forward on it's own, and you could hardly condemn the protagonist as generic (Pervertic, yes. Hot Blooded, yes. A jerk? Yes).

At it's base, you have the conflict of being in a school of heroes, many of whom are very arrogantly full of themselves, some of which are likely rather broken individualsl. That itself is sufficiently strong to drive the plot forward,.

I personally interpreted that scene of the pink haired imouto planning on killing the MC as a hint that there's more to her than a moe blob. That we should be thankful she is a Moe-blob.
Or maybe, just maybe, the animators are men?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 04:24   Link #185
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I wasn't too sure after the first episode but now it's clear: this is the new Seikon no Qwaser. I didn't expect them to go this far to be honest. Boobs are one thing, yuri action and urination are another. And this is only the second episode! What's going to happen next?

The MC is one smooth mofo. Everything he does screams "alpha". He's a bit of a jerk too, but he's not a bad guy. I like him.
Old 2012-07-14, 05:23   Link #186
AmeNoJaku
Franco's Phalanx is next!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polarpew View Post
the sec the lil girl walking towards him and speaking, i was already screaming KURONEKOOOOOOOOOO
Kuroneko... not Koneko? I guess the voice and height are more of a factor than the character archetype

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I wasn't too sure after the first episode but now it's clear: this is the new Seikon no Qwaser. I didn't expect them to go this far to be honest. Boobs are one thing, yuri action and urination are another. And this is only the second episode! What's going to happen next?

The MC is one smooth mofo. Everything he does screams "alpha". He's a bit of a jerk too, but he's not a bad guy. I like him.
Same here, and I am inclined to add that his best quality is that he makes a generic premise... interesting to watch
AmeNoJaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 05:37   Link #187
bimbim

lol this dude really is teenage version of jack rakan
Some awesome skills he showed back there, stealing underwear left and right while fighting. Not to mention the pee scene. He's so OP.
bimbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 05:51   Link #188
Lukeman1884

Observations from this ep:
1. MC sleeps naked. God only knows why
2. All you need to do is keep your eyes closed and you can get away with pretty much anything by claiming you were sleepwalking.
3. They still haven't shown us what the students actually LEARN at this place.
Lukeman1884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 06:34   Link #189
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeman1884 View Post
Observations from this ep:
1. MC sleeps naked. God only knows why
2. All you need to do is keep your eyes closed and you can get away with pretty much anything by claiming you were sleepwalking.
3. They still haven't shown us what the students actually LEARN at this place.
For 3 we haven't been shown but we've been told that they apparently learn how to control and strengthen the powers they obtained in whatever other world they ended up in.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 06:58   Link #190
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

2eps of this already more going ONORE Akatsuki really like do whatever he wants & get away like yea screw all rules i do what i want in any way.

yea sure sleepwalking attack on myuu give mention sister but his real little sister is gone so attack cue clock bash.
first day of school take any seat, beat up a bully, get called student members council, steal more undies with pwn'd big green hair.
yea gym time oh Rin Tohsaka's voice is a lesbian cue door lock.
small green kana need toilet yet ONORE Akatsuki also make lesbian & myuu also toilet time too.
cue all 3 girls get WET after which 3 form alliance to stop DECADE aka Akatsuki.

Indeed really main guy really sure do whatever he wants & get away with hmm more what make him like that?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 07:45   Link #191
ReddyRedWolf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_sex
Quote:

Sleep sex, or sexsomnia, is a condition in which a person will engage in sexual acts while still asleep. This condition falls within the broad classes of sleep disorders known as parasomnia. Sexsomnia includes[1]fondling, heterosexual and homosexual intercourse,masturbation, and oral sex (i.e., fellatio and cunnilingus masturbation). In extreme cases sexsomnia even includes sexual assault and rape. The proposed medical diagnosis is NREM Arousal Parasomnia – Sexual Behaviour in Sleep. Sexsomnia is considered a type of non-rapid eye movement sleep (NREM) parasomnia. Sexsomniacs do not remember the acts they perform while they're asleep. Sexsomnia can co-occur alongside other sleep disorders such as sleepwalking, sleep apnea, night terrors and bedwetting and can be triggered by stress, previous sleep deprivation and excessive consumption of alcohol or drugs.[2][3] Sleep related epilepsy may be associated with sexual arousal, pelvic thrusting and orgasms, though in these sorts of cases the acts are often remembered.[3] Sexsomnia episodes could be triggered by physical contact with a bed partner.[4] Sexsomnia which is a fairly new medically recognized behaviour has been used in many criminal defense cases of rape
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 09:55   Link #192
kemal_1915

It is inevitable to have moe, fan-service and harem in japanese anime nowadays
so I don't bother to discuss it or disgust it anymore
as long as it keeps me enjoying and/or deliver a creative and interesting plot

There is serious plot in the story but the progress is too slow
more stories will be showed in later ep but I don't know how much they will be adapted
will they focus on fan-service only and decide to skip most of the plot?
I can't tell
just wait and see
kemal_1915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 10:41   Link #193
asdffdsa

I have no problem with srs bsns plots, but is there anyone else who would be absolutely fine with the remainder of the anime just being the MC causing a ruckus and teasing girls? I mean, so long as there's just enough plot that it doesn't turn into a gag style anime.
asdffdsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 11:40   Link #194
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

That's the thing, it doesn't even feel like a gag anime because despite all the jokes, everyone is so serious.
Old 2012-07-14, 12:25   Link #195
ookamigirl

Akatsuki's sleepwalking was really interesting.
Myuu & him at school... well, they stood out.
Fuukiin black listed him on the first day.
Not much of a surprise since he has a short fuse & is a total perv.
Girl action in the storage room caused more trouble than it was worth.
Akatsuki sure has a unique way of solving problems *sigh*

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 13:35   Link #196
Random Wanderer

Is there some explanation for how they both had the school uniforms before anyone from Babel even came to get them back in episode 1?

Even if he was doing it to make them become friends at his own expense, I think forcing all three girls to wet themselves was going overboard.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 15:21   Link #197
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I think that's kind of the point though. He went totally overboard.
Old 2012-07-14, 15:22   Link #198
ImperialFlameGod8190

agreed the fact he went so far is ridiculous but i think things will work out sooner or later
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 15:43   Link #199
Newhope

I normally don't bother with this type of anime but I'am liking this so far, It's pretty refreshing for a male harem lead to not be a total wuss and isn't scared shitless of the girls around him.

Pretty interesting harem as well a Lesbian,Lolli class rep,Princess,Demon, and a tsundere student council Rep.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 15:53   Link #200
Bern-san

I also don't know why but I'm liking it too.

That guy really goes a bit overboard when making pranks and such, that pee scene was so lol.
The rest of the episode was okay.

Tags
action, ecchi, shounen