AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-05-23, 08:56   Link #1
Navi en Grey

OMG! This dude had NO CHANCE!

http://cp02.ionhosting.com/~otakux8/...ingitbitch.wmv

I remember exactly what it feels like to be on the receiving end of something like that...only I never took a swing first, like this kid does

- Navi
Navi en Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 09:08   Link #2
microlith

Send a message via AIM to microlith
Wow that was... stupid.
microlith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 09:31   Link #3
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Ok...I'm pretty sure this is what's on the minds of everyone who has watched that, "what's up with the apple about to be set on fire at the end?"
Spiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 09:33   Link #4
wnkryo
HainShodan

3 things:

- The white kid needed to take off his hoodie.

- Although it seemed unavoidable (when it really was avoidable), the actual fight was started by the one who lost.

- Is it really that interesting to gwak at this kind of stuff? ---- Yes, yes it is.
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 09:38   Link #5
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by microlith
Wow that was... stupid.
I feel more stupider just from watching that.
boneyjellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 09:39   Link #6
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
I feel more stupider just from watching that.

I think you do, because stupider is not a word
Old 2004-05-23, 09:47   Link #7
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

-_- never really understood how beating someone up like that solved anything...

and what i found to be the stupidest thing is how the guy beat him when he's down and at the same time is telling him to get up...if he wanted the guy to get up it would've been the smart move to lay off right?

but at least it was one on one and noone jumped in to help either side (which is very rare these days)

Well, at least i've never been in a fight like that...all of mine have been pathetic little kid type fights where one hits the other once and we're back to playing...and the one major fight i've had i ended up running away crying cause the other kid bent over and covered the top of his head with his hands
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 09:59   Link #8
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Oh god that was stupid, I wonder he really know how to fight at all, he could have grab that area you know.
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 10:01   Link #9
Spiggy
Invisible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca
Oh god that was stupid, I wonder he really know how to fight at all, he could have grab that area you know.
Guys don't just grab that area in a fight unless it's a life or death situation. We have to have some honor on the battlefield
Old 2004-05-23, 10:02   Link #10
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiggy
Guys don't just grab that area in a fight unless it's a life or death situation. We have to have some honor on the battlefield
It's self defense 101
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 10:04   Link #11
Spiggy
Invisible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca
It's self defense 101
So very true on that one. It's not the area I would want to have someone go at in a fit of anger
Old 2004-05-23, 10:06   Link #12
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Lol, if he was gonna do that it would've been a good idea for him to kick him "there" before he ever threw the first punch cause then at least he had the opening...cause as soon as the other guy started swinging...that one kid stood no chance...

BUT...if he did kick him "there" do you think the other guy's friends would just let that slide? I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't and that the whole group would just jump him all at once...so the kid should be happy that it happenned the way it did
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 10:17   Link #13
Wolfwood2970

ok the guy kicks him while he is on the ground and just really doesnt give a fair chance for the white kid to do anything

I think that fight was stupid and the only reason why that kid probably beat the crap out of him was

1. the white kid was wearing a hood
2. The white kid got punched first so he got down first where it gave the other kid an advantage when he absolutely just ram right on top of him giving the white kid no chance whatsoever to fight back (if anyone was in the position where the white kid was at when he was getting beaten while the other kid was on top of him i dont think anyone could get out of that)
3. Also the fact that the other kid continuasly pulled the white kids hood over his head to he cant see

that was really stupid
Wolfwood2970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 10:20   Link #14
silentpixel
Champloo Addict

Send a message via AIM to silentpixel Send a message via MSN to silentpixel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfwood2970
ok the guy kicks him while he is on the ground and just really doesnt give a fair chance for the white kid to do anything

I think that fight was stupid and the only reason why that kid probably beat the crap out of him was

2. The white kid got punched first so he got down first where it gave the other kid an advantage when he absolutely just ram right on top of him giving the white kid no chance whatsoever to fight back (if anyone was in the position where the white kid was at when he was getting beaten while the other kid was on top of him i dont think anyone could get out of that)
3. Also the fact that the other kid continuasly pulled the white kids hood over his head to he cant see

that was really stupid
fair chance? you obviously never been in a street fight. When you fight you dont give any chances what so ever.

The white kid was wearing a hood but thats his fault. Should have tooken it off.
silentpixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 10:23   Link #15
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:

I don't know about that.

Since I learned so many ways to fight in my life, like boxing and martial arts, and then used both in actual fighting; I learned it is much more easier to end a fight fast, and just imobolize a person by hitting their groan, kneck, and joints.

I know it may sound "dirty" but I don't live in the best of neighborhoods, so fightin a person one on one really never happens.
Old 2004-05-23, 10:25   Link #16
Spiggy
Invisible

Quote:

that was really stupid
Why do you think most hockey players pull the uniform of the person they're fighting over their head? 1) they can't see 2) get to the soft center to do more damage. The guy should've taken off is hoodie. Not very smart IMO. Fighting in war are almost alike in that you take advantage of the others weaknesses. The white guy had no fighting sense and thus got beat down.

Last edited by Spiggy; 2004-05-23 at 10:26. Reason: typo
Old 2004-05-23, 10:26   Link #17
Wolfwood2970

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentpixel
fair chance? you obviously never been in a street fight. When you fight you dont give any chances what so ever.

The white kid was wearing a hood but thats his fault. Should have tooken it off.
ok but lets think about this... the man KICKED him while he was ON THE GROUND... yeah it was the white kids fault for wearing a hood but still yet the other kid took advantage of it and continuasly pulled it over his face
Wolfwood2970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 10:30   Link #18
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
......yet the other kid took advantage of it and continuasly pulled it over his face

"Took advantage of..." That is the general idea in any fight.

You don't want to lose, so you will do any thing to win. There are no rules in a street fight. Remember that.
Old 2004-05-23, 10:32   Link #19
Spiggy
Invisible

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
"Took advantage of..." That is the general idea in any fight.

You don't want to lose, so you will do any thing to win. There are no rules in a street fight. Remember that.
How come this whole thing brings flash backs of the movie Fight Club???
Old 2004-05-23, 10:33   Link #20
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
How come this whole thing brings flash backs of the movie Fight Club???

Never seen it. But will see it now