AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2006-06-27, 07:14   Link #1
aixchel
Shinkumi

Very Nice Shoujo Hana Yori Dango Type Fanfic

I came across this as a recommendation from a friend and was very impressed. It's a fanfiction based on the Hana Yori Dango world but set a few years in the future after the original characters have graduated/left. It deals with a new F4. At 39 chapters, there's a lot to like. The writing is particularly strong.

It's called Rakka Eda Ni Kaerazu.

http://www.bore.org/raka
aixchel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-17, 09:39   Link #2
bosk

Will it ever continue

Excellent story. Eien and Akiko have got to be two of the most messed up (emotionally) people I have ever come across in real life or fiction! If only one of them would confess without the influence of alcohol and then emphasize their point to the extent of belief to the other.

I have read the story three+ times and will shortly reread it again as I wait eternally for the next chapter (39) which has been at 75% complete for over a year. I hope the author does not abandon such a great story. At just over 500 pages (converted into a word document) it would be a crime to not have this story finished.

So if you happen to stumble across this post, check out this story and if you like it pass it along to your friends so we can maybe motivate the author to continue the story.

http://www.bore.org/raka/
bosk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 17:16   Link #3
bosk

Still waiting, but for ch 40, got 39

Well, last October 1st we got chapter 40 of this excellent fanfic and are again (im)patiently waiting for the release of chapter 40.

Chapter 39 brought us a significant advance in the storyline which only makes it that much harder to wait for the next chapter.

I really wish more people would take an interest in this very well written story.
bosk is offline   Reply With Quote