4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.83%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-02-27, 18:43   Link #61
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

I still cant pronouce her full name without refering to the ep she introduced herself in...
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-27, 19:02   Link #62
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip72
When Tiger sensei isn't ranting or fighting she looks as cute as a button, and sometimes as pretty as Rin or Saber. I really do wonder if she's got any chance in Shirou's harem, as she seems to be solely a comic foil so far.
While not quite at the level of dating ones mom, it gets a little too close for comfort. She is his guardian (or at least she thinks she is), and she does seem to assume parental authority from time to time. Of course, deep down this may all be a pretext for mooching breakfast and dinner.
Maids! Maids! Maids! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-27, 21:38   Link #63
tea_servant

Send a message via MSN to tea_servant Send a message via Yahoo to tea_servant
......i just want to know who voted for 1 out of 10.....
tea_servant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-27, 23:45   Link #64
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Click on the number, and the poll table will show who voted.
darkchibi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-28, 00:05   Link #65
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

so THATS how you see who voted what... I always wondered how some people seem to know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maids! Maids! Maids!
While not quite at the level of dating ones mom, it gets a little too close for comfort. She is his guardian (or at least she thinks she is), and she does seem to assume parental authority from time to time. Of course, deep down this may all be a pretext for mooching breakfast and dinner.
Agreed, though I dont really see Taiga as a mom figure she certainly is as close to a family as Shirou has left and them dating wound be a bit especially since shes also his homeroom teacher...
Old 2006-02-28, 00:46   Link #66
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

I always thought Fujimura was supposed to be more an older sister-figure.... hence the "Fuji-nee" thing. But c'mon, this was based on a Visual Novel. All the girls are open game
Sorrow-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-28, 00:57   Link #67
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Being a visual novel does not automatically make it a dating sim -.-
Old 2006-02-28, 02:09   Link #68
Khell
Dance Dance Tachikoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier
A good, slow paced comedy, but this shouldn't supposedly be a comedy.
comedy's always good. Rin wins
she's good at getting what she wants. holy crap.
Khell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-28, 13:35   Link #69
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrow-K
I always thought Fujimura was supposed to be more an older sister-figure.... hence the "Fuji-nee" thing. But c'mon, this was based on a Visual Novel. All the girls are open game
Its more of a epic story then just another dating game..
Old 2006-02-28, 14:01   Link #70
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Well, Shirou made a wise decision for once. Wee...
Shirou's a bad influence for Saber apparently Too late to change that.
Although I wouldn't trust at all a so-called friend whose servant tried to kill me the other day (man, I can't even understand why would I be friends with Shinji in the first place). And this magic field Shinji was apparently making is suspicious to say the least, so the more reason I shouldn't trust him. Oh well, at least Shirou DID make something out of his interaction with Shinji.

Anyway, the episode was fun Rin was awesome, Sakura rules as always, poor Fuji-nee... Although Saber did something I didn't expect and didn't like either. I mean, even a reckless fellow like Shirou decided to analyse the situation first. I think Shirou is sapping Saber's intellect
Old 2006-02-28, 20:25   Link #71
molitar

Well after reading spoilers on who Saber is I can understand why she is so demanding about ridding that evil that is possibly planning to steal souls of so many in the shrine. Also she does have trouble listening to others and again that goes back to who she was... She gave orders in the past not receive them and that would be hard to get over. As well as she feels that Shirou is just using what he said as an excuse to avoid conflict and her strong justice demands action and she feels he will continue to make excuses. She right now doesn't have alot of confidence in Shirou either he made a promise to summon her if he was in danger.. and what did he do? Break the promise. That makes it hard to believe in him and between her strong justice that she feels needs to be done and her anger at Shirou she decided to act on her own.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-28, 21:42   Link #72
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

However, I believe that Shirou not summoning her when he is danger, is just a way to get to see saber's human side, since she is a guardian. Which I like. It might anger her, but he just keep's thinking of her as a human, and has the flashback of her almost getting killed by berserker.

Really I want to see her human side develop more. We will see what shirou does in the next episdoe.
Mr.Hawq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-28, 22:21   Link #73
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Shirou's time to start kicking ass begins shortly.... *starts the countdown*
Old 2006-02-28, 22:24   Link #74
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife
Shirou's time to start kicking ass begins shortly.... *starts the countdown*
What? This Shirou? Really? He can do that? I can hardly believe that. Then again, he is the main character so I guess I should've guessed he has it in him.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-01, 07:48   Link #75
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
I'm with Saber on this one...

She has been very patient. She agrees to stay at home so long as Shirou will summon her when there is danger. Not only does Shirou not summon her, he actively seeks trouble.
Shirou has a good heart, but how can Saber trust him? It would not be unreasonable to think that Shirou will go to the temple after school the next day.
If Shinji is right and the temple girl is the one taking lives, then going there is super dangerous for Shirou.

So Saber decides to confront the problem before Shirou get's to it and force her to cross her fingers that Shirou will get lucky and live, or the other master finds pity on his good hearted stupidity and let's him go..

In her situation I would have done the same.

I also think that scouting out the type of servant and the intentions/targets of that new master should be priority. I would definantely NOT put Berserker as the first target. I would need to be more prepared before facing him again, even if it's a 2 vs 1.

So yeah, go Saber and her independant thinking! /cheer
Varis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-01, 16:50   Link #76
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

To be honest, Saber going to the temple, without Shirou's permission is just a way to creat some drama for the next episode.
Mr.Hawq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-01, 17:44   Link #77
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

I do think Saber going off like she did was in character as well. Saber isn't the most servile of servants. They do have minds of there own, and this is particularly true of Saber. I tend to agree with the people who noted that Shirou was bending over backwards to keep her out of harm's way while putting himself in dangerous situations over and over again. She's not the type to stay at home and wait for her man, which was a role she seemed to be falling into to.

Shirou has many fine qualities, and his concern for his friends is admirable. However, Saber is a warrior and Shirou is not. So far, Shirou reminds me of one of those inflatable toys that you punch and knock down, and it pops right back up.
Maids! Maids! Maids! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-01, 19:24   Link #78
monster

Of course, if she ends up getting hurt while he's sleeping, it will give Shirou even more reason to protect her. I don't think disobeying order in return for a broken promise would do any good for their relationship. What they need to do is talk about their problems and clearly outline the details of their relationship and how they will proceed in this war.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-01, 19:57   Link #79
deathgod1989

yah i agree bcoz shirou is that kind of person.....
deathgod1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-01, 20:11   Link #80
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Its a matter of trust, not simply over a broken promise. Shirou gave his word that if there was danger he would summon her right away, and what does he do? He forms an alliance with Rin, an important decision, without consulting her. Then Heads off into another potentially dangerous situation with Shinji and Rider. If one was to judge his actions alone it would seem that he has very little faith in Saber. He says one thing but does another, and disregards everything else to do what he percieves as right. Sure its admirable to try to protect a girl and all but is that really what Saber wanted? I can understand Saber's fustration, being kept away from the major events and seemingly having her opinions waved off. Sure he treats Saber like a human not a weapon but would a person listen to someone that wouldn't listen to them?