AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Days

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-01-24, 08:59   Link #341
Van-kun
Wounded Warrior

in this world no one deserves to die..

everyone deserves to live..

therefor he did not deserve to die..

here in the Philippines we practice monogamy and doing such actions is a disgrace in our eyes..

but, Justice says no one deserves to die..

(i wished they grappled and paralyzed him for him to reflect on his actions)

death only made him escape his consequences..

Old 2010-01-24, 21:14   Link #342
Hope Estheim
A Hope of Light beckons..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShimatheKat View Post
That's what you think.

In Asian, especially Japanese societies, the idea of first kiss and first time being laid does have a very special meaning to girls in Japan, so that must be treasured for the one true love. And they expect their guy to be the same.

So that's why the girls were so mad (especially Sekai and Kotonoha). And I truly thought that Makoto deserved to die.
Hold on, it's a two-way street here.

So, yeah, although there may be truth in that Makoto is scum, the girls all willingly flung themselves at him. So is it really only him who's responsible?
Old 2010-02-01, 12:31   Link #343
Tamagon

I don't think he deserved to die.
Old 2010-04-13, 20:13   Link #344
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

I really HATE Makoto, for a variety of reasons, for one, he reminds me of some asshole I knew in highschool, and for two, from what I heard from wikipedia, in Summer Days he "restrains and molests" Kokoro.

But satisfying as watching him get pwned is, if this happened in real life, I would definitely not condone Sekai killing him. I do not believe in the death penalty under any circumstances, especially not for adultery. Something closer to what he deserves would be for all of the girls to realize what an asshole he is and start avoiding him like the plague AND for Makoto to fail epically academically, not make it into university, not get a good job, generally fail at life, and never get laid again, all because he was to busy chasing girls to care about his future.

Really, though, if you think about it, Makoto, Sekai, and Kotonoha are all idiots for throwing their futures away over a high school relationship that will never last anyway.

Last edited by SPARTAN 119; 2010-05-04 at 23:25.
Old 2010-04-13, 20:27   Link #345
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
He didn't deserve to die as much as he needs a good kick in the balls. But then again, I can't feel for him either.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2010-04-13, 20:36   Link #346
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

A hero once said:

Crimes must be dealt with punishment

Enough said, he committed crime to both of those girls, who fell for his evil. Thus, he deserved all the punishment. Rip him apart as he threshes helplessly, massacre him and destroy him. But don't kill him, leave him to bleed out as an example.

That is my feelings on the matter, he deserves a incredibly slow, painful death for what he did.
Old 2010-04-14, 09:07   Link #347
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Sheesh, I bet you'd like to kill all the other cheaters in the world as well, huh?

Then again, maybe that would definitively end our overpopulation problems, right?

Old 2010-04-14, 16:42   Link #348
Yuuki97

Yeah, everyone knows he's scum and is a bastard, but he dosn't deserve to die, i mean as my mum always says no matter what, everyone deserves a 2nd chance, because nobody's perfect!
Guys this is earth were living on, not everyone and anyone can be divine and perfect
And remember he's like 17 he has raging hormones, and it's sex, not murder!

My Favourite anime girlssssss
Old 2010-07-27, 06:16   Link #349
Hsadman
Lashloseus

Makoto is a teenage boy, you can't blame him.

At the same time though, he was being a complete douchebag almost allowing girls to manipulate him.

He deserved what he got in the manga
Spoiler for scene:

If people like him just suddently died, we would lose like 65% of the male population.

Truth hurts

- Lashloseus
Old 2010-07-30, 15:54   Link #350
Kiritsugane
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hsadman View Post
Makoto is a teenage boy, you can't blame him.

At the same time though, he was being a complete douchebag almost allowing girls to manipulate him.

He deserved what he got in the manga
Spoiler for scene:

If people like him just suddently died, we would lose like 65% of the male population.

Truth hurts
Ruining the adolescence of several girls, becoming a egotistical hound dog and indirectly being involved in the murder of one is more noteworthy then a simple stay in the hospital.

Not murder, no. That is awfully extreme. Him being heavily fined or sued for sexual charges would be more befitting. From my understanding that is how the adult world handles things.

I'd give him the benefit of the doubt, though. I don't think he'd ever do that again if he was charged.
Old 2010-07-30, 20:22   Link #351
Dr. Casey

Makoto could be sued for sexual charges? Did he ever do anything illegal?
Old 2010-07-30, 22:02   Link #352
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

I truly don't think so... Immoral? Probably. Illegal? No.

Old 2010-08-01, 06:27   Link #353
Hsadman
Lashloseus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiritsugane View Post
Ruining the adolescence of several girls, becoming a egotistical hound dog and indirectly being involved in the murder of one is more noteworthy then a simple stay in the hospital.

Not murder, no. That is awfully extreme. Him being heavily fined or sued for sexual charges would be more befitting. From my understanding that is how the adult world handles things.

I'd give him the benefit of the doubt, though. I don't think he'd ever do that again if he was charged.
I don't think he would've continued with his behavior after her reunion with Katsura.

But yea, death is way too extreme.

Although he didn't do anything Illegal, he can be distanced from Society for his moral questioning actions, but only if he continued even after coming back to Katsura

- Lashloseus
Old 2010-08-01, 13:51   Link #354
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
I don't think he would've continued with his behavior after her reunion with Katsura.

But yea, death is way too extreme.

Although he didn't do anything Illegal, he can be distanced from Society for his moral questioning actions, but only if he continued even after coming back to Katsura
Yea, I'm sure most people hate his guys but killing him is going too far. He hasn't done anything criminal even if he is despicable.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2010-08-19, 00:05   Link #355
YaminoSeigi

I think the best punishment for Makoto is castration, full castration if possible.
Old 2010-08-21, 10:05   Link #356
StealthyGhost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuki97 View Post
And remember he's like 17 he has raging hormones, and it's sex, not murder!
Well, I'm 16, am I normal to say that cheating will be the last thing I'll do? For me, making a girl cry would be just too painfull for me... But it's true that most of the guys those days, don't even care about a stable relationship, all they want is a beautiful girl (normally with big boobs?) to have sex with. I may be wrong, but that's the way I see it right now, and it's really sad...

That was about all I had to say. I don't think neither that he needed to die because he cheated girls, but I think this guy was just a stupid jerk that should suffer more than the pain he caused. Castration was a good idea^^

I'm quite sure that lots of people would not agree with me, but that's the way i see life around me...
Old 2010-08-25, 00:50   Link #357
Luna91

Makoto was a big jerk (BAKA!) and his character really disgusts me, but he didn't deserve to die...maybe get an STD? lol
But really, he deserved to live, get a good slap to the face and wake up to everything he did...and then live with all the emotional trauma that he caused everyone. Once he realised the consequences of everything that he did, it would be a big reality check and he could hopefully grow up and be a real man.
End rant.
Old 2010-08-25, 02:40   Link #358
Hsadman
Lashloseus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna91 View Post
Makoto was a big jerk (BAKA!) and his character really disgusts me, but he didn't deserve to die...maybe get an STD? lol
But really, he deserved to live, get a good slap to the face and wake up to everything he did...and then live with all the emotional trauma that he caused everyone. Once he realised the consequences of everything that he did, it would be a big reality check and he could hopefully grow up and be a real man.
End rant.
I agree with the STD idea

- Lashloseus
Old 2010-08-25, 10:46   Link #359
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Quote:
I agree with the STD idea
Who's to say he didn't end up getting any? He died way too soon, for us to know...

Old 2010-08-25, 11:39   Link #360
Hsadman
Lashloseus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
Who's to say he didn't end up getting any? He died way too soon, for us to know...
You know what, maybe he got so many STD's that it became a super STD and caused ex-girlfriends to go psycho and kill him, and causes his current girlfriend to cut up his corpse and take it to sail.

I call this STD, 'Nice Boat.'

- Lashloseus
Closed Thread