AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-01-07, 23:15   Link #381
Ch1kane

the new ed shots looks beautiful! and i think that new girl plays quite an important role too?
Ch1kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 04:45   Link #382
royaltyxgirl

Send a message via MSN to royaltyxgirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by ando View Post
I recorded episode 14 on HDD and haven't watched it yet, but it seems that the episode is very interesting. There are screen shots.
Thx a bunch for the screen shot i cant wait till tmrw!!! so happy!! well too tell u i knw who the new girl is.....
Spoiler:
royaltyxgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 09:34   Link #383
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Thanks for the screenshots, Ando. Now I can't wait to watch this episode. Looks interesting...unfortunately, my raw source has still to post the raw. That particular shot of Hihara looks totally funny , as expected for him to make all the funny faces. In the scene where all of them are sitting facing each other, is it just me or does Tsukimori look a bit upset...more so than Tsuchiura in that scene-but maybe it was just the way they were drawn . I don't think my comments are to spoilerish so I didn't add the spoiler tags. Hope that's all right.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 10:44   Link #384
htsuji

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for episode 14 of the anime and chapter 34 of the manga:

Last edited by htsuji; 2007-01-09 at 01:40. Reason: episode number corrected
htsuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 21:38   Link #385
ando

New Year's message from anime stuff:

Wallpaper from lala:
ando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 21:57   Link #386
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

La Corda continues to surprise me. I thought the episode started out fairly weakly with Hino playing weak girl being played around harem~ish setting, but in the end, settled it off nicely with a nice character development for both Yunoki and Hino, not to mention a sublime insight into the similarity and retrospective of the type of lifes they're currently living and how they both deal with it. Class.

This episode made me like YuHinoki a lot more. Now I'm really wishing we'd get a special Yunoki ending (( or everyone else's for that matter )) or something, since I still think his chances to score is lower than Tsukimori and Tsuchiura.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 07:01   Link #387
alicem

Smile

Hello,

I'm new here. Does anyone know where I can see or d/l the raw eps, I love this show. I've tried youtube and had no results. I've been able to watch subbed versions of ep 1-5 at this time.

I tried to d/l off Sayiman and ep 9-14 were all blocked.

Any other ideas? If not I'll have to impatiently wait.

alicem
alicem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 18:44   Link #388
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicem View Post
Hello,

I'm new here. Does anyone know where I can see or d/l the raw eps, I love this show. I've tried youtube and had no results. I've been able to watch subbed versions of ep 1-5 at this time.

I tried to d/l off Sayiman and ep 9-14 were all blocked.

Any other ideas? If not I'll have to impatiently wait.

alicem
Welcome Alicem!

Sayiman has the raws available for only about a week or so, then they are removed. So you won't be able to get those older raws there. However, episode 14 is just available. I'm downloading it right now. And you should be able to find all the raws uploaded onto Youtube. I just checked and found episode 13 raw, so I would assume the 9-12 are there. Don't type the entire name in the search. Type only "La Corda" and you should be able to find them all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechibikitsune View Post
<33 (lol and yes I am a Tsukimori fan to answer you from before PreSage) and hopefully I'll get time to watch tommorwow ^^
Whoot! Another member of the Tsukimori bandwagon!

EDIT: Aahh! *pulling hair out* Episode 14 is one where I wish I was able to understand Japanese!
Spoiler:

All right...I seriously need to deflate...like Hihara

[/TH][/TR][/table]

Last edited by PreSage; 2007-01-09 at 20:26. Reason: can't stand it
Old 2007-01-09, 21:23   Link #389
Yumiaria
Shiawase wa nan desu ka?

Quote:
Aahh! *pulling hair out* Episode 14 is one where I wish I was able to understand Japanese!
Spoiler:
Ah~ *gives you a semi traslation* Luckily I know enough Japanese to translate bit's and peices ^-^; Though it'll be nice if someone points out any mistakes if there are any~

Spoiler:

Anyways, yesh.. I'm new to this here.. forum xP;; I'm Yumi~ I was thinking whether I should join or not after stalking this board since ep.. 10 or so~ La Corda Obesession is fun x3;;; and the preview for ep 14 looks really interresting~! If only I knew every word being said ~-~;
Yumiaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-10, 00:09   Link #390
andromeda0201

lol, I interpreted Tsukimori's expression more as "huh? that idea has never occured to me before but that may be the case".....nevertheless it was good enough that he even HAD an expression
Hihara was a funny one though, well to please fans there may be different endings with the characters like the HaruToki special endings, this is the same company after all
andromeda0201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-10, 01:30   Link #391
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumiaria View Post
Ah~ *gives you a semi traslation* Luckily I know enough Japanese to translate bit's and peices ^-^; Though it'll be nice if someone points out any mistakes if there are any~

Spoiler:

Anyways, yesh.. I'm new to this here.. forum xP;; I'm Yumi~ I was thinking whether I should join or not after stalking this board since ep.. 10 or so~ La Corda Obesession is fun x3;;; and the preview for ep 14 looks really interresting~! If only I knew every word being said ~-~;
Welcome Yumi! (hmmm...seems like I've become a one person welcoming committee here ).

Thanks a bunch for translating that for me. It was the one conversation that was really bugging me. Well, at least you can pick up bits and pieces. I can barely pick up even their names. Dang, I knew I should have taken Japanese instead of French - oh, the regret.

So my first guess was right . Go figures .
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inujun View Post
lol, I interpreted Tsukimori's expression more as "huh? that idea has never occured to me before but that may be the case".....nevertheless it was good enough that he even HAD an expression
Hihara was a funny one though, well to please fans there may be different endings with the characters like the HaruToki special endings, this is the same company after all
Yeah, I can see your interpretation in his expression . Can't tell you how long I've waited and hoped to see such a reaction from Tsukimori . You can always depend on Hihara for a laugh. Just love those funny faces he makes . I'm hoping for one ending...with Tsukimori ...but if they make multiple endings, I hope it is better than HaruToki's - that was pretty much a rehash of scenes involved with the female lead.

Hmmm...seems like I've been posting quite a bit in this thread...obsession level must be pretty high .

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2007-01-10, 02:52   Link #392
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

One good and one great voice actress turned up in ep14. Yunoki's sister was played by Kanda Akemi (Asuna in Negima), and the new girl at the very end is played by the great Kuwashima Houko (Shuurei in Saiunkoku, etc., etc.).
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-10, 02:56   Link #393
kiwi_666

Quote:

Spoiler:

Hi Yumi, welcome too, ur translation is done quite well. I am also not that well in Japanese, but I'm happy with the translations in chinese, cuz I understand a little of that. U know I was thinking the same after seeing Tsukimori's second reaction on the end. He did look kind of disappointed.

I hope indeed that they will have a TsukixHino ending. If they don't have any paring at the end I'm going to die......

Still waiting patiently for the subs
kiwi_666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-10, 03:49   Link #394
royaltyxgirl

Send a message via MSN to royaltyxgirl
Spoiler:

well hopefully i can see the preview cuz the ep14 with preview break in the middle so i cant see the preview!!
royaltyxgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-10, 09:25   Link #395
alicem

Smile

I was finially able to find where I could get all the raws of La Corda.

If anyone is looking for the older eps, like me, go to aarinfantasy, go to the forum and join -it's free.

Here is the direct link to the section that all the raws and some of the current dubs are:

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29197

Thanks for helping me.

alice
alicem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-10, 18:47   Link #396
Yumiaria
Shiawase wa nan desu ka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inujun View Post
Eh, you're right. It's more of a surprised look, then what I had originally though.... My way makes it seem better though x3;; Yes, it was really interresting he had an expression. Though... my real thought is 'Why did he even stay with them, and not leave them?'

Quote:
Welcome Yumi! (hmmm...seems like I've become a one person welcoming committee here ).

Thanks a bunch for translating that for me. It was the one conversation that was really bugging me. Well, at least you can pick up bits and pieces. I can barely pick up even their names. Dang, I knew I should have taken Japanese instead of French - oh, the regret.

So my first guess was right . Go figures .
Spoiler:
Thank you for the welcome. ^-^ Well, I plan on taking Jap later on ('cause it's cool) but I kinda don't want to because everything is so complex. =/ I'm lucky that Corda is easy watching.

Spoiler:

*sigh* I wish my Jap was better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_666 View Post
Hi Yumi, welcome too, ur translation is done quite well. I am also not that well in Japanese, but I'm happy with the translations in chinese, cuz I understand a little of that. U know I was thinking the same after seeing Tsukimori's second reaction on the end. He did look kind of disappointed.

I hope indeed that they will have a TsukixHino ending. If they don't have any paring at the end I'm going to die......

Still waiting patiently for the subs
Thank you as well ^-^ I think I could of done more with that trasnlation, but... I just couldn't find the word for it. It's like.. you know what they're saying... now the correct english words won't come out ~-~;

The reaction of them all were all funny, consider what the main part of this ep was about.

I think that was kinda rushed at the end though =/ Prob-ly cause they wanted to end with a cliffhanger once more ....

Oh, and I think it's better if they don't end with a pairing considering with 25 (or what ever the number was) eps, that would be moving way to fast.

Sadly the subs take way to long =/ I really want to know the little details too ~_~ It would make watching this show so much better.
Old 2007-01-10, 19:42   Link #397
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by royaltyxgirl View Post
Spoiler:
Yeah, you're probably right. I forgot about that hat. And now that you mention it, he does resemble him more than Tsuchiura.

Quote:
Well, I plan on taking Jap later on ('cause it's cool) but I kinda don't want to because everything is so complex. =/ I'm lucky that Corda is easy watching.
I heard that you have well over a hundred or so individual alphabets to remember , and then there are two forms of their language you have to learn, one being Kanji and the other is something I can't remember at the moment. That is difficult. I'm always amazed how Japanese people can distinguish and write those intricate alphabet-like characters - and so quickly too. I'm more amazed at the non-Japanese people who learns them - whew .

Well, currently, only StrawberryMint Subs is subbing this series, as far as I know. They're probably busy with other things. It would be better if another group would pick up this series as well, so then we can get a better chance of having it subbed faster.

[/TH][/TR][/table]

Last edited by PreSage; 2007-01-10 at 20:47.
Old 2007-01-10, 19:53   Link #398
Yumiaria
Shiawase wa nan desu ka?

Quote:
Yeah, you're probably right. I forgot about that hat. And now that you mention it, he does resemble him more than Tsuchiura.

I heard that you have well over a hundred or so individual alphabets to remember , and then there are two forms of their language you have to learn, one being Kanji and the other is something I can't remember at the moment. That is difficult. I'm always amazed how Japanese people can distinguish and write those intricate alphabet-like characters - and so quickly too. I'm more amazed at the non-Japanese people who learns them - whew .

Well, currently, only Strawberryz Subs is subbing this series, as far as I know. They're probably busy with other things. It would be better if another group would pick up this series as well, so then we can get a better chance of having it subbed faster.
Ah yes, the hat.. I can't believe I missed that post *wacks self on head* only noticed what when I went to look at other La corda stuff x3;;

Ah yes... :twich: Thats one of the reasons why I think I shouldn't take Jap... My bro dropped out of Jap and too Korean because it was too hard x_x

Well, Shoku-dan is subbing the series (I can't forget them~ They got me into La Corda =D ), but they're behind Strawberry Mint because of lack of subbers =/ so the two subbing the series are kinda.. not gonna be subbing La Corda soon TT_TT
Old 2007-01-10, 22:10   Link #399
FreezerMochi
(>-..-)><(-..-)><(-..-<)

Location: In Santa's workshop... under unfair working conditions
Ah! Japanese and Korean are easy, if you get the hang of the alphabet XD But they don't operate the same way, as it's all phonetics x_x The only reason I'm not screaming in frustration, is because I AM Korean
FreezerMochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 01:00   Link #400
bobo_vivi

Everyone youtube has loaded ep 14 now..... omg!!! can someone plzzz tell me wat happen wit the confrontation of yunoki's grandma wat was she sayin o.O? omg and also da las part wher hino was sayin sumthin to yunoki which made him think twice about her??
omg soo many hints yet dunno jap ahaha by da way japanese has 3 written forms hiragana which is da simple one, katakana which is used for english where japanese ppl use it to translate english in their own n kanji which is chinese writing... to tell the truth ive studied jap for 7 yrs n its still is quite hard to follow some of the sentence they say -_-;
OMG n i jus realise dat hino never realli showed dat she was afriad of yunoki she was always how to say funny or happy as she got to noe his otha side buh at da start wher he revealed himself she was abit scared...hmmmm sooo mani questions ;p ahahah neways lookin forward to da nex ep ^^ n gotta THankz da youtube ppl who upload thses ep onto youtube sooo happi^^
bobo_vivi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
musical, romance