AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-18, 10:46   Link #2721
serbian otaku #1

I can't wait fo MKnR anime, if it doesn't get an anime then there's no justice on this world, i'll have to wait a few years to get that WTF scene when they find out that Tats is military special lieutenant, i just can't wit. Also, Tnx a lot Drey, may demongod Tatsuya bless you
Old 2013-02-18, 12:49   Link #2722
malason13
Forsaken

One surely, it will get an anime. We only have to wait. they will know the greatness that the demon god Tatsuya is.

The Beloved Occult Research Club

Old 2013-02-18, 14:34   Link #2723
pampz21
ShipCore

well its on the top of best selling LN in japan, so maybe their saving money so that if the animation comes up it wont be low funded, and will see some beautiful drawing like pools of blood and people turning to dust with Tatsuya using Mist dispersion or some nice looking nuclear explosion!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2013-02-18, 14:36   Link #2724
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

I just hope that if a anime come to be, it will not be a cheap 12 episodes serie.
Old 2013-02-18, 14:40   Link #2725
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS View Post
I just hope that if a anime come to be, it will not be a cheap 12 episodes serie.
If they animate it, I believe they'll have a 2cour covering 4 volumes.
The only thing I worry about is how they'd explain the various magics, since many of them are told in inner monologue and are quite lengthy.
Old 2013-02-18, 14:41   Link #2726
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS View Post
I hope the people that did that animation & Character designs for Aquarian Evol(not writing or anything extremely important like that) work on the MKnR anime. The art-style is quite similar.

@Awrya,(just putting this first one out there) they could go for speech bubbles, use monologues like the ones in Bakemonogatari(I mean like the way Koyomi is alone we get to hear his thoughts on various things, that sort of monologue) or use characters as a way to explain the various magics. (i.e use Erika to explain X or Y magic that has something to do with blades.)
Old 2013-02-18, 15:37   Link #2727
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Spoiler for Miyuki:

This right here speaks volumes about Miyuki. It's not come come back safe or live. conquer!

I really think the times when Miyuki acts like you would expect of a Yotsuba really adds depth to her character.
Old 2013-02-18, 16:22   Link #2728
nacer666

I think this is something close to what tatsuya can do‎:‎‏ ‏http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwlNPhn64TA‏‎
Old 2013-02-18, 16:25   Link #2729
pampz21
ShipCore

@solopanda
it has nothing to do with Yotsuba, its just she already know the outcome!!!!
bside Miyuki sees Tatsuya as a God, a super human being while the Yotsuba sees Tatsuya as a tool and a Monster (only the higher ups of the Yotsuba know this)

EDIT: above post
and thats cg!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2013-02-18, 16:28   Link #2730
Vahanar
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacer666
I think this is something close to what tatsuya can do‎:‎‏ ‏http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwlNPhn64TA‏‎
As for Mist Dispersion I think it would be pretty similiar to Ryner Alpha Stigma

That was excellent chapter.
Old 2013-02-18, 16:34   Link #2731
pampz21
ShipCore

oh yeah Ryner AS is so cool, when he turned the pink haired guy;s arms to dust...! and turning almost all the mountains in his wake to ashes!
well they both have the same similar powers after all,...they can read information!

hmmm if tatsuya can only use magic he can copy any kind of magic using his ES!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2013-02-18, 16:49   Link #2732
Vahanar
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21
hmmm if tatsuya can only use magic he can copy any kind of magic using his ES!
This could be possible, isn't Flash Cast used for memorizing and recalling activation sequnces?

Based on this
Spoiler for Flash Cast:
Old 2013-02-18, 18:53   Link #2733
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
The biggest problem for this getting an anime is again, the infodump we get about magic. Sometimes the explanations are tough to even read, and so to animate how it all works... but hell, I'd love to see some of the battles

... actually, of all the series I've read, I think only Index comes close to the level of infodump this series has, and even that series pales in comparison

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Old 2013-02-18, 20:28   Link #2734
serbian otaku #1

It's true, if they were to explain every magic like it's explained in the novel, that alone would take a half of episode. When they make anime i just hope they don't make it like Campione anime, that was too fast, every fun part and scene from LN was cut of, it was pretty dull. Just like playing a third person game without any combos, everything fun is sucked out.
Old 2013-02-18, 22:55   Link #2735
willx
Nyaaan~~

Oh dear, I finally had a chance to read this chapter -- I'm going to go curl up in bed and read it again because it's so much awesome packed into one chapter. The description of the "unleashing" was very neat, although it brings up questions of the super OP-ness that is Tatsuya. Then again in this novel, as in real life, real problems can't be so easily resolved simply through strength! I definitely hope that is a theme they are pursuing in the future.
Old 2013-02-18, 23:50   Link #2736
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Oh dear, I finally had a chance to read this chapter -- I'm going to go curl up in bed and read it again because it's so much awesome packed into one chapter. The description of the "unleashing" was very neat, although it brings up questions of the super OP-ness that is Tatsuya. Then again in this novel, as in real life, real problems can't be so easily resolved simply through strength! I definitely hope that is a theme they are pursuing in the future.
True! everything built up to that one moment of win, for me atleast.

TenMiko!
Old 2013-02-19, 00:03   Link #2737
bloodyclaws

man this chapter is a crowning moment of awesome. Tats revealing his mist dispersion and his seal. Next chapter, we'll see him in his battle suit that he developed.

as for the anime. If there was one, I would see it follow the manga. The manga does a good job in putting those long magic descriptions into a nutshell.
Old 2013-02-19, 00:57   Link #2738
whsie

So it looks like my memory isn't quite as bad as I thought. Mayumi was the only one to truly perceive that Mist Dispersion. Even then, the result was something so abnormal that Mayumi didn't know how to describe it.
Old 2013-02-19, 01:18   Link #2739
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
... actually, of all the series I've read, I think only Index comes close to the level of infodump this series has, and even that series pales in comparison
I've heard that Horizon is even had much more infodump. I couldn't read Japanese that well but my friend who can said that there's a scene describing one attack that took two pages of explanations.

Old 2013-02-19, 03:57   Link #2740
NeutralZero

As long as the anime won't end up like in Zero no and the likes then it would be fine...
A four to five ep like in index per Volume
or like the ones in SAO...
Mayumi is becoming more and more as Tatsuya's secret keeper outside of the Yotsuba and military...
His stat as extra as seen in the SC election SS
his usage of Mist dispersion (Miyuki, Kazama and Co)
his military status (along with SC members and close peers)
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings