AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

View Poll Results: Vote for your favourite Little Busters character(s)
Riki Naoe 16 28.07%
Rin Natsume 15 26.32%
Kyousuke Natsume 30 52.63%
Masato Inohara 16 28.07%
Kengo Miyazawa 10 17.54%
Komari Kamikita 10 17.54%
Haruka Saigusa 19 33.33%
Kudryavka Noumi 16 28.07%
Yuiko Kurugaya 23 40.35%
Mio Nishizono 22 38.60%
Kanata Futaki 14 24.56%
Sasami Sasasegawa 5 8.77%
Miyuki Koshiki 6 10.53%
Mutsumi Suginami 1 1.75%
Strelka & Belka 2 3.51%
Lennon 3 5.26%
Other... (please specify) 4 7.02%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2014-01-09, 00:37   Link #1
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Little Busters - Favourite Character(s) Poll

Welcome to the Little Busters Favourite Character(s) Poll, the place when you can adorn your favourite "Little Busters" characters and support them expressing all of your love!

You can vote for multiple characters all at once in this poll. Your vote is final once you click on the "vote now" tab. You won't be able to come back and vote a second time for another character. Choose wisely!

The poll is public which means the votes will be visible to everyone!

Thread Rules
  • No campaigning for votes.

Any post with "Vote for…/Do not vote for..." verbiage will be deleted. Discuss why you do or don’t like characters without campaigning for votes.

• Do not insult or harass other members for their choices.
    Please remember: this is for fun. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won’t be tolerated.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It’s great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.
Old 2014-01-09, 13:30   Link #2
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
It took you long enough.

I'm going with Brosuke. Athletic, good in a fight, intelligent, charismatic, someone you can confide in, emotionally stable, impossibly bishounen...

Honorable mention to the sympathetic prankster Haruka Saigusa. Her story arc in the first season was a glimpse of what this series was capable of before it showed...what it was capable of.
GANBARIMASU
Old 2014-01-09, 18:29   Link #3
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
The winrar is obviously:

That's right Koyomi, step the fuck aside, since not only are there two toothbrushes, but they're also electric!

Anyhow, Haruka wins even if she was pretty damned annoying at the start, but eventually there was a method to her madness she ultimately stands for the "fuck the police" stance against oppressive structures such as general uptight policies and terrible aspects of traditional Asian upbringing (well, obviously exaggerated though this is Key after all). There's also kind of an amusing interaction with her sister as they are going against each other.

Honorable mentions goto Kyousuke for being like the God of the series, Yuiko for setting the mood and that has nothing to do with her shirt being unbuttonned as well as apparently all the incredible emptiness that she held within, and Mio for twisting the narrative onto bizarre, perverted, and trollish tangents that somehow she manages to get away with.

This series is filled with trollish girls. It's probably why I even bothered.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2014-01-09, 19:05   Link #4
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
I like everyone but my favorites are Kyousuke, Komari, Rin, Haruka and Miyuki. Miyuki deserves a spinoff show devoted to her and Kyousuke needs his own visual novel.
Old 2014-01-09, 21:09   Link #5
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

There are two things I am weak against:

playful mature beauties,

and girls that can kill you with their sweetness.

For these reasons, I vote Yuiko Kurugaya and Noumi Kudryavka as my favorite characters for the series.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2014-01-09, 23:10   Link #6
Dr. Casey

Riki's interesting, though moreso in the Visual Novel than the anime. He's a mature and incredibly decent guy.

Kyosuke earned more emotional investment from me than almost any other character (in the form of me hoping that he wasn't just some asshole that wanted to sever the Little Busters' ties of friendships when it wasn't really necessary), he's a very charming person and the epitome of the 'older brother' type, and the moment in episode 11 where he swirls around and reveals himself to be crying is one of the main highlights of the series for me.

Kengo's endlessly protective and doting nature was very endearing, and he's a complex and unique character in that he's anything but a stern hardass despite presenting that kind of image for the majority of the original series. His true self coming out later down the road as a diehard Little Busters patriot was nice.

Haruka is the only character besides Kanata that I really find romantically or sexually appealing, though I think she's an infinitely more intriguing and compelling character in the Visual Novel; the anime's version of the story arc was perfectly fine in its own right but of course slashed through a lot of material due to time constraints.

Kanata embodies a character development type that I always like (a harsh character becoming warmer and softer), and I completely intend to read her story arc in the VN one of these days. Characters that are deeply fucked up in the head are a kind I always love reading about.

The rest of the Little Busters gang is all great, and I almost feel guilty not voting for Masato for some reason , but I don't have quite as much of a soft spot for the other characters as I do these five.
Old 2014-01-10, 07:21   Link #7
Zankoku12

Best girl

*Look at the list 3 times until realizing she wasn't even on the list*

:<
Old 2014-01-10, 12:03   Link #8
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
It's an excellent cast, and I liked all of the major characters, but for votes like this to have any meaning at all, I think it's good to limit yourself to four or fewer choices.

So my four were: Kyousuke, Haruka, Komari, and Kurugaya

Kyousuke is a fantastic and well-rounded character. Very entertaining to watch, and with a good blend of coolness and hot-bloodedness. As amusingly silly as he could be at times, it helped that they kept him just serious enough for the more emotional scenes to work well.

Haruka, Komari, and Kurugaya are the three major female characters that had the best combination of personality appeal and sex appeal to me.

Haruka strikes me as the perfect representation of the Key heroine. Very colorful, slightly eccentric, playful, amusing, cute, a bit childish but not as immature as the harsher Key critics would have you believe. Her arc was also one of the more memorable ones to be sure.

I know some didn't like Komari, particularly her voice, but I honestly found her quite adorable. Granted, her arc was perhaps the most underwhelming of them all, but I think Komari made up for that by being probably the best "support character" of the heroines in this show. Her level of dedication towards Rin was genuinely touching, and this yuri fan certainly enjoyed the Rin/Komari scenes in this anime.

Kuruguaya is simply the ultimate dream girl. Her arc, though short, was very strong and memorable. I also felt she had the best romantic chemistry with Riki of all the LB heroines, including Rin.
Old 2014-01-11, 02:16   Link #9
DaBackpack
Blick Winkel

I voted for the bros, Komari, and Mio.

LB! has the best male characters in the series definitely. For me, it was Kyousuke >= Masato > Kengo but I really liked all of them.

Komari and Rin's relationship was really well done in the anime, better than the VN definitely.

And Mio is such a troll. Plus she ships KyousukexRiki.
Old 2014-01-11, 14:50   Link #10
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Too bad there's no A-chan Senpai.

Voted for A-chan under "others", alongside with Saya

The rest I voted like usual.
Old 2014-01-12, 09:22   Link #11
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Let's see I could have voted for everyone almost but, since I wanted to limit I went down top 6.
6. Kud for her seer adorableness, and the resolve she showed her in arc.

5. Rin cute likable, and really great character growth, she had grown hugely from the start of the series, and she's just shy, timid, and clumsy enough to cute yet not annoying.

4. Riki very solid and likable male lead, and was surprised in the end that he actually dared to risk his live to safe the others without much hesitation that courage and will he grew over the series earned him this high of a spot for me.

3/2. Haruka/Kanata - I got the most emotionally invested in their time on screen, and both of them are very pretty and have great yet different personalities.

1. Kyousuke After it was revealed for everything he did to save Rin and Riki, and how even in the Real World he pushed and risked his body so for their sake, all while maintaining his charismatic, intelligent, and cool edge in front of everything he faced, he deserves it by far, one of the best males I've seen in anime .
MAL
Old 2014-01-17, 21:12   Link #12
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Well I do like the entire cast. My favorite characters have always been Haruka, Kud, and Kyousuke. The anime didn't disappoint in giving me more of them to see, so cheers for that. Riki, Rin, and Yuiko were great too throughout the show. So they deserve a vote!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
The winrar is obviously:

That's right Koyomi, step the fuck aside, since not only are there two toothbrushes, but they're also electric!
That is one way to portray Haruka I haven't read of before.
Old 2014-01-25, 21:35   Link #13
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Without batting an eye: The original Little Busters (minus Riki, 'cause I found him a pretty dull protagonist), for being one of (if not THE) the most believable group of friends I've always seen in VN/Anime. Their interactions seldom failed to bring a smile to my lips or a chuckle.

Out of the girls, Haruka's a no-brainer. Who doesn't love her, really? And Mio for her deadpan humor.
Old 2014-01-26, 02:58   Link #14
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

ALL LITTLE BUSTERS MEMBERS!!!!

I want to join them....
Old 2014-02-04, 02:21   Link #15
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

It's gotta be Yuiko for me. I'm a sucker for that character type.
Closed Thread