AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-07-31, 00:10   Link #381
yajra03

i think lambo will get a horn and chrome will get a shade or a glass.

"nope, god hates us. even if we go, he'll send us back"
yajra03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-31, 16:53   Link #382
pampz21
ShipCore

Look like tsuna's glove will evolve too....by the way new rings means new tech!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-31, 23:47   Link #383
Wrath88
Kissing...

Well, for once I can't imagine what the other 3 upgraded items might look like. How about theorizing about how their abilities will be upgraded? I'm at a loss for that too
Old 2010-08-01, 01:40   Link #384
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I just thought of it, but... You have to focus your flame on your accessory for it to work, right? With the rings, you just closed your fist and concentrated on your finger. But what's Gokudera going to do now that he's got a belt-buckle?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 03:23   Link #385
Zarifus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I just thought of it, but... You have to focus your flame on your accessory for it to work, right? With the rings, you just closed your fist and concentrated on your finger. But what's Gokudera going to do now that he's got a belt-buckle?
*waves hands around in a circle and places on belt* "HENSHIN!" (Its Morphing Time!)
Zarifus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 09:38   Link #386
blewin

umm.... I don't get the Ninth's implication there. What is it that Tsuna has that Enma doesn't?

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 11:00   Link #387
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
umm.... I don't get the Ninth's implication there. What is it that Tsuna has that Enma doesn't?
Protagonist-hood.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 20:53   Link #388
Wrath88
Kissing...

Friends, probably. Enma's family didn't help him out when he was getting bullied, that's what I believe they're getting at.
Old 2010-08-19, 19:54   Link #389
james0246

It's fairly obvious what upgrade Suzuki received:

I'm pretty sure she will knock Hibari out with those WMDs...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-19, 20:32   Link #390
cyberdemon

here's what I think is gonna happen after chapter 302:

Spoiler for theory:

@james0246 : best weapons to have LOL!
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-20, 00:03   Link #391
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

^ thats basically what Im hoping, Vongola lose go to Vendice, bust out Mukuro, Tsuna becomes 10th
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-20, 10:17   Link #392
blewin

no way. Vongola is the main team here. Tsuna and the others are the main characters. With how lenient REBORN is on its main characters so far (as in no one ever dies - not sure about Yamamoto's case though. Is his injury really permenant? this is the most serious injury the characters get so far), I doubt the Vongola side will lose.

If they did lose though, that'd add some twist to the story. Will see how it goes. Still, Yamamoto is out of action. Wonder whether someone will come and fill in the missing guardian?

Chrome Shelled Regios
Old 2010-08-20, 14:16   Link #393
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

^ I also want to see some replacement Guardians. Seems like a good place to introduce some new characters from the Vongola that can actually be helpful.

I also think that the Vongola will win. Maybe they will end up having to break Shimon from the Vendice (and Mukuro too I guess) as a way to show good will? (it would tie nicely(?) with the letter Enma had placed for Tusna in his room about saving him)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Spoiler for theory:
Sadly I can see this happening, though the thought that the Vongola will still lose after receiving another upgrade (and this one using both the Rings, animals, and Primo's blood) will make everyone just go ''...'' on the whole thing. I mean come on now, the Shimon rings are said to be equal to the Vongola ones, but even after all of this if they still lose? And when Shimon isn't at full power? And after Spanner gave Tusna the new X gloves (speaking of which, is anyone else disappointed that we didn't get to met the Ten years earlier Spanner? I also wonder how long has passed since the last cliffhanger. Is Shimon really still not fully powered?)

Also, I'm certain that Lambo and Hibari both upgraded. Chrome and Yamato still haven't yet, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time till they both get to it (or Mukuro could just do it for her )
Old 2010-08-21, 10:36   Link #394
blewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
I also think that the Vongola will win. Maybe they will end up having to break Shimon from the Vendice (and Mukuro too I guess) as a way to show good will? (it would tie nicely(?) with the letter Enma had placed for Tusna in his room about saving him)
actually, it's very likely. There's always this "Tsuna will change the mafia world back into its former glory" message in REBORN. It's about protecting and saving your friends, saving the weak, as in the true spirit of vigilante rather than fighting due to corruption. Who makes up the next best enemy? the law keepers of the mafia world! the Vongola will have to go up against them to abolish the unreasonable law of keeping Shimon and Vongola from fighting by eliminating the losing side. The Shimon family will then become an ally, much like Mukuro and Hibari.. blah blah blah.

Tsuna is here to break all old rules! right... getting predictable again but I can't put this manga down. The art is so pretty.

Chrome Shelled Regios
Old 2010-08-25, 08:42   Link #395
james0246

Spoiler for 303:

Spoiler for manga spoilers...:
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 19:47   Link #396
Wrath88
Kissing...

Koyou's flame is revealed as the Flame of the Forest.

That's two of the seven known then.
I'm sure some of the remainding ones include a Flame of the Sea or Flame of the Mountains.
Old 2010-09-02, 22:44   Link #397
Rahan

I assume Sun will make Forest grow ... (Rain would have maybe a better fit, but Sun has had that protective factor ever since that peacock Varia showed up)

Giving the Shimon a direct advantage over the Vongola could make the recent events slightly more tolerable ...
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-04, 01:12   Link #398
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

I'm surprised no one is talking about who gave Shimon the information about the future. Some moral enemy? An ally turned bad?
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-04, 01:53   Link #399
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
I'm surprised no one is talking about who gave Shimon the information about the future. Some moral enemy? An ally turned bad?
My guess would be the 9th. He's shown to have knowledge of the events in the future. Possibly he did it to test them on how the situation is handled and possibly see if they really would be what is needed to get Vongola back on the right track.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-04, 04:34   Link #400
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
My extreme guess is Mukuro...he's got the element of treason on him, and he isn't really an ally of Tsuna's.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, shonen