AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-05-27, 19:44   Link #381
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Alwion Confederation, the homeland of Morgan the pirate, is what remain of Alwion Empire after it collapsed and has been taken over by the Board of Directors, representing the political and economic interests of megacorporations. It's an oppressive corporate dictatorship with a heavy censorship, secret police and a crushing bureaucracy. As an unaligned state, it ignore the TSAB, deemed as unsignificant.

The deal may change according to how TSAB deal with Morgan who is an annoyance to their ships (he is a cornered and starving wolf). And...

Spoiler:
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 19:54   Link #382
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Might just be me, but I smell EVE Online.

And that idea of surviving bloodlines in secret works a lot, and for Albion it looks alright. It certainly is a lot better than Khrack flying about of the Sankt Kaiser leaving behind a bloodline that exists to this day, and so the Inquisition wishes to purge her, the Nod want to turn her, and Kha'd wondering what is the most appropiate way out of the mess...

It's really fun Khrack, but it's the first Khrack of its kind that could turn everything the Belka believed in on its hea--!

ZOMFG Plot Mindburst!

PEEEEEEFLAAAAAARE!!!
Old 2008-05-27, 20:03   Link #383
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Might just be me, but I smell EVE Online.

And that idea of surviving bloodlines in secret works a lot, and for Albion it looks alright. It certainly is a lot better than Khrack flying about of the Sankt Kaiser leaving behind a bloodline that exists to this day, and so the Inquisition wishes to purge her, the Nod want to turn her, and Kha'd wondering what is the most appropiate way out of the mess...

It's really fun Khrack, but it's the first Khrack of its kind that could turn everything the Belka believed in on its hea--!

ZOMFG Plot Mindburst!

PEEEEEEFLAAAAAARE!!!
Loose inspirations for Alwion were a little bit of Imperial Megacorporation, old British Colonial Empire and Tsarist Russia (for the fall of the imperial family). Spending a few days on Eve Online pages to find a suitable spaceship for Ynana may have left a mark on the concept.
Old 2008-05-27, 22:50   Link #384
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Just a slightly revised OC profile. Feel free to comment, if you want.

Spoiler for Noland ver. Gamma:
Spoiler for Spell List ver. Gamma:

Last edited by Tempy; 2009-09-10 at 01:43. Reason: Weee~
Tempy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 00:04   Link #385
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Chapter 3: Situation Normal All Fucked Up.

So yeah anyway the chapter I’ve been working on has been getting huge and I’ve decided I’m going to seriously try and write and post in smaller segments and stitch them together into a huge ass chapter later. So on that note I present the first scene of Chapter 3 about 5.6k words of fluff and set up still not much going on, but as should be rather clear that’ll be changing shortly… Due to it's size it dosen't merit a nuke, but it needs something...

Yeah that's about right I think.

Spoiler for SNAFU...:

Tk3997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 03:52   Link #386
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Equilateral jungle? would not the word be equatorial?
Old 2008-05-28, 06:34   Link #387
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fate- View Post
Oh that, its because I havent finished writing the relationship chart yet. I have most of the stuffs in my head right now but I need to write it to make things more orderly. All I can say is that Ginga will be one of the important characters later on in my fanfic. Anyway, right now I'm thinking if I should make Ginga a possible love interest for Asclei....while Lanos have an unrequited love for Teana.
Hmm, you could. Tshouryuu also has a character that likes Ginga but he hasnen't been that active for a while now.

Quote:
Anyway...can you explain more about the Uomo's contacts? sorry, I didnt get that part
Ahh, sorry about that. Uomo is my Type-0 Sentoukijin character, who keeps in touch with his fellow Sentoukijin. He regularely keeps mail contact with Ginga and Subaru, so having him be in contact with Asclei would seem natural as soon as he learns of him to me.

Quote:
Asclei grew up in training facility in Aldian Kingdom. It is where most children that had magic potentials were brought and were trained for combat everyday. Some of them were taken forcefully to the facility after their homes being burned down to the ground while others were the children of criminals and traitors. Each child was given a soup, a piece of bread and water for a meal. In the living quarters, there were times when children beat up one another in order to steal their food. Those who repeatedly fail the training course were punished severely or taken away somewhere. Whenever someone tried to escape and was caught, the other kids in their quarters couldn’t sleep due to the loud screams that were coming out of the “disciplinary” rooms.
Question: If he is a Type-0, how did he get there? Ginga and Subaru were rescued from a lab when they were kids by the TSAB, so how did he get in some shady training facillity in another kingdom?

Quote:
It was the insignia of the Foresythe family. The second one was a family picture. It was taken in a beautiful garden and there were three people in it. One of them was Relliant; the other two were most likely his wife and his “real” daughter. The final item was a letter for his “other” daughter. Asclei looked who it was addressed to:

Asclei: “To my daughter, Fate Testarossa…”
*screeching halt* Wait, what? Details please!

Quote:
Interestingly, Martin chose to use Muruu's 3D model to represent Ner'zhul in that last scene, most probably due to the lack of a model for the being that was once an intangible enchantment in a block of ice. And I've never really imagined what the Quera were like, but your reaction has created a link between the bright A'dal hovering in Shattrah City, and the darker cousins, and Muruu who has almost completely turned black...
Not surprisingly, Naruu go through a 'reincarnation' cycle after all, when they die they become darkness, when the darkness dies they become light.

Quote:
Looks like I have a 3D model of the crystalline Quera after all, besides the Mokona forms they adopt sometimes. :3
*smacks Kha* No deformed rabits, please.

Quote:
Shock, grief, resolution, and understanding. Nothing like moments like these that cause a dramatic welling of mana and facilitate a bridge between the materium and the immaterium. :3
Huh. Looks like FMP Keroko will be able to fight her heart out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Didn't we talk about this in the previous incarnation?
Nope, that ended with me mentioning a possible blockade in Koji's winning streak, which never got off the ground. This is an 'old friend' though he does cause some chaos for Koji in the first chapter, but then, no harem is complete without a member who likes to bring chaos. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Besides...it's the academy, that was before the events in StrikerS and BreakerS, right?
Pretty much, which is why I need to know what he can and cannot do. Whether he has is heartweaver powers is a very important point in that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
You're assuming the ZCA doesn't have similar armaments. Trust me, they do. And there are plenty of ways to counter an AeC when you have superior subspace warships; for one thing, the ZCA has a special kind of torpedo designed to make a charging Arc detonate prematurely, which is virtually guaranteed to cripple any ship in the bureau's entire fleet.
I'm somewhat iffy to give them a weapon like that myself, but I'll see where this goes. Besides, the TSAB can always just pop in, drop and arc, and fall back before the oposition has a chance to react. The charge time of an Arc shot is less then a minute anyway (45 seconds, last I counted) which is a pretty tight schedule for people on a warship to react with such special countermeasures when caught off-guard I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
So yeah anyway the chapter I’ve been working on has been getting huge and I’ve decided I’m going to seriously try and write and post in smaller segments and stitch them together into a huge ass chapter later. So on that note I present the first scene of Chapter 3 about 5.6k words of fluff and set up still not much going on, but as should be rather clear that’ll be changing shortly… Due to it's size it dosen't merit a nuke, but it needs something...

Yeah that's about right I think.

Spoiler for SNAFU...:
I really liked this part. Certain bonds are beginning to form, slow and small they may be. But then, making them form faster would mean Vita wouldn't be Vita.

Besides, their banter is amusing.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 07:44   Link #388
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post

Spoiler for Superior Rabbit:
Old 2008-05-28, 07:45   Link #389
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Not surprisingly, Naruu go through a 'reincarnation' cycle after all, when they die they become darkness, when the darkness dies they become light.
*scribbles notes*

I like how when I use my own brain to fill gaps in knowledge I make rather original references.

Quote:
Not rabbits, steamed buns!

And have some love for them; Mokona are what keeps worlds running. Even Kha in Magic Knight Rayearth is an old blue Mokona!

Quote:
Huh. Looks like FMP Keroko will be able to fight her heart out.
She will, but not in that context. This was waaay before Teresa went and imported built the Tuatha de Danaan.
Old 2008-05-28, 07:54   Link #390
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Random off-topic: I am this close to lobotomizing myself so that I will finally stop my brain from referring to Devices as "keytools".

Or creating an Intelligent Device called Glitch.
dkellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 07:59   Link #391
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

I'm not to sure about keytools, but I can tell that Glitch might be H4XX!

Do it. The Khrack compels you.
Old 2008-05-28, 08:13   Link #392
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Spoiler for Superior Rabbit:
Now those rabbits I have no complainst to.

I myself am laying claim on this little phoenix here:

Spoiler:

Now I can keep myself busy with puzzling ways to nerf the phoenix legendary ressurection power.

Quote:
*scribbles notes*

I like how when I use my own brain to fill gaps in knowledge I make rather original references.
... I feel tempted to post all my knowledge of the Naaru lore now.

Quote:
Not rabbits, steamed buns!

And have some love for them; Mokona are what keeps worlds running. Even Kha in Magic Knight Rayearth is an old blue Mokona!
Like I said, deformed rabbits.

Quote:
She will, but not in that context. This was waaay before Teresa went and imported built the Tuatha de Danaan.
Keroko doesn't use mecha. Prior to her awakening (somewhere around episode... dunno, was it twelve? I need to rewatch FMP) she was pretty much human, similar to how a whispered's knowledge is hidden before it is uncovered, so is the power of a.... dammit, what was the term I invented for her? God its been way too long. -_-; Anyway, she uses a cyber-armor, which really is like a small mecha-like armor which only enhances physical abillities, and provides weapons and armor. To a normal human, the effects would be minimal and not worth the cost, but to Keroko her naturally powerfull abillities are increased to a point where she becomes a mecha-destroying weapon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
Random off-topic: I am this close to lobotomizing myself so that I will finally stop my brain from referring to Devices as "keytools".

Or creating an Intelligent Device called Glitch.
Keytools? Glitch?
Old 2008-05-28, 08:26   Link #393
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Now those rabbits I have no complainst to.

I myself am laying claim on this little phoenix here:

Spoiler:

Now I can keep myself busy with puzzling ways to nerf the phoenix legendary ressurection power.
I'm not too sure about whether is this Valkyrie Profile, or Akazukin Chacha...

Quote:
... I feel tempted to post all my knowledge of the Naaru lore now.
Feel free to do so. Cos recently I've been frequenting WoWWiki, and it's been rather enlightening. And if I have another 2nd opinion it'll be great. :3

Quote:
Like I said, deformed rabbits.
Steam buns!

Quote:
Keroko doesn't use mecha. Prior to her awakening (somewhere around episode... dunno, was it twelve? I need to rewatch FMP) she was pretty much human, similar to how a whispered's knowledge is hidden before it is uncovered, so is the power of a.... dammit, what was the term I invented for her? God its been way too long. -_-; Anyway, she uses a cyber-armor, which really is like a small mecha-like armor which only enhances physical abillities, and provides weapons and armor. To a normal human, the effects would be minimal and not worth the cost, but to Keroko her naturally powerfull abillities are increased to a point where she becomes a mecha-destroying weapon.
So... she basically built a Frame on her own?!

And given the origin of the Frame, it might just be an Ancient Belka, or even Alhazred Pattern Terminator!!!

*runs about cackling under influence of Khrack*

Yes Celestial Being MITHRIL will be interested. :3

Quote:
Keytools? Glitch?
*compels Keroko to watch the 3PIC cartoons known as Reboot and Reboot III*
Old 2008-05-28, 08:31   Link #394
Tormenk

Nike says it best: Just do it.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 08:38   Link #395
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

"Warning, Incoming game..."
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 08:41   Link #396
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Quote:
Keytools? Glitch?
Now you know how I feel every time you people make WoW or WH40K references.

Especially WoW, since I haven't yet forgiven Blizzard for the Draenei backstory retcon.

Quote:
Background: Season one and most of season two of ReBoot were very much For Kids, and they were under notoriously strict family censor regulations. At the end of season two, they changed directions and broadcast stations, and the story got a lot darker by mid-season three. Most of the memorable moments were from then.

There were also two "movies" which comprised season four, and they ended in a cliffhanger. Only recently has there been talk about reviving the series.

Keytools are basically Intelligent Devices. In fact, they're almost exactly like Intelligent Devices, except that they're a lot more multipurpose. With a bit of rewriting, you can port the cast of ReBoot into the Nanohaverse easily.

As for why this now, I've been rewatching my episodes of ReBoot, and I have come to appreciate once again just how amazing a villain Megabyte can be. (Spoiler for the third season.)
dkellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 08:44   Link #397
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

I love it how everytime a player wins, the NPCs get turned into squiggly worms. Makes you wonder if the game you are playing is cybernetically ethical, or is sanctioned "bitracide". :3

@Keroko: Decided to look up Naaru on WoWWiki, and I least expected to be vindicated on "Without the Void, the Light cannot exist."!!!

Not to mention that souls are what fills the Naaru. I said something to that extent in my original Khrack.

And M'uru/Entropius is giving me some Khrack about how some Quera daemons look like...

@dkellis: I haven't forgiven them either, BUT I will IF they use the Caverns of Time to show that Sageras created a Time Loop by infiltrating it and going back in time to perform some nefarious deed, and in the process met the Eredar and corrupted them. The concept of Future History, or CLAMP hitsuzen, or Nasuism. Other than those, they'd better make sure that GOOOOD excuse is really convincing.

I only followed the TV releases, so didn't know what happened thereafter. I would later heavily borrow Reboot for my Digimon fics, along with Red Alert 2. :3

And yes I agree that they should revive the series for epic justice!
Old 2008-05-28, 08:48   Link #398
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
That's the Magical Princess from Akazukin Chacha yes... which is why she looked so familiar

AI TO

YUUKI TO

KIBOU O!

*RUNS*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 08:53   Link #399
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Yup I hit it alright!

*plays Akazukin Omakase!*

Last edited by Kha; 2008-05-28 at 09:27.
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 09:23   Link #400
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
If you find out, please let me know.

Quote:
Feel free to do so. Cos recently I've been frequenting WoWWiki, and it's been rather enlightening. And if I have another 2nd opinion it'll be great. :3
Deshou? Though actually reading the quest text can be rather enlightening as well. Most people already fail that that point. -_-;

Quote:
Steam buns!
I'll turn the damn thing into a steam bun. -_-

Quote:
So... she basically built a Frame on her own?!

And given the origin of the Frame, it might just be an Ancient Belka, or even Alhazred Pattern Terminator!!!

*runs about cackling under influence of Khrack*

Yes Celestial Being MITHRIL will be interested. :3
The frame was provided by Mithril, of course. Keroko's no whispered.

Quote:
Eh, if I have time. I'll just wiki what I need to know and wing it.

Quote:
Now you know how I feel every time you people make WoW or WH40K references.

Especially WoW, since I haven't yet forgiven Blizzard for the Draenei backstory retcon.
Hmm, no I don't think I know how you feel, since you seem to feel no small amount of bitterness. I just felt confusion.

Quote:
Background: Season one and most of season two of ReBoot were very much For Kids, and they were under notoriously strict family censor regulations. At the end of season two, they changed directions and broadcast stations, and the story got a lot darker by mid-season three. Most of the memorable moments were from then.

There were also two "movies" which comprised season four, and they ended in a cliffhanger. Only recently has there been talk about reviving the series.

Keytools are basically Intelligent Devices. In fact, they're almost exactly like Intelligent Devices, except that they're a lot more multipurpose. With a bit of rewriting, you can port the cast of ReBoot into the Nanohaverse easily.

As for why this now, I've been rewatching my episodes of ReBoot, and I have come to appreciate once again just how amazing a villain Megabyte can be. (Spoiler for the third season.)
Hmm, doesn't look like a show I'd enjoy, but for the porting, go for it, I say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
That's the Magical Princess from Akazukin Chacha yes... which is why she looked so familiar

AI TO

YUUKI TO

KIBOU O!

*RUNS*
*scribble scribble* dully noted.

Tags
hayaurion, kaonland, keroland, khrack, original content