AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-30, 12:43   Link #7241
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Taking the history’s strongest Villain with her, the Board of Directors’ negotiator – Oyafune Monaka, is making her comeback!
Even Oyafune sounds awesome.
Old 2010-12-30, 13:29   Link #7242
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necorum View Post
I think Touma will travel with Misha Kruezhev awhile. (+1 in his garem).
Time skip in a few months will be better than a few years.

I imagine the picture of Kamijou Touma's funeral:
- His parents (crying)
- Mikoto (crying)
- Index (crying)
- Kanzaki (crying)
- Itsuwa (crying)
- Stiyl (....)
- 10000 sisters ("find and kill Fiamma")
- Alister ("Just as planned")

Funeral will be the best scene of TAMNI!!! But it's all my crazy dream.
I wonder if they will let people know?
Old 2010-12-30, 17:22   Link #7243
classic

Hey guys, i have a question.
Is there any Russian/Annihilatus mages revealed so far in the light novels exept Misha/Sasha and Vasilisa?
Is there any battles with them in last volumes?
Old 2010-12-30, 18:53   Link #7244
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

im wondering how things are going to turn up for mikoto, she hijacked a military airplane, then attacked a russian military base, i doubt alistair will protect her so maybe tabitake to the rescue, also lvl 5s tend to snap quite easy(maybe all associated with their brains beign overheated from their powers calculatonbs and the like), also she already went haywire with the sisters projevct, so she migth not take it as quietly as crying all over the bed while listening to "you" or "kimi no shiranai monogatari"
Old 2010-12-30, 19:11   Link #7245
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
im wondering how things are going to turn up for mikoto, she hijacked a military airplane, then attacked a russian military base, i doubt alistair will protect her so maybe tabitake to the rescue, also lvl 5s tend to snap quite easy(maybe all associated with their brains beign overheated from their powers calculatonbs and the like), also she already went haywire with the sisters projevct, so she migth not take it as quietly as crying all over the bed while listening to "you" or "kimi no shiranai monogatari"
Aleister will protect her- besides, if you read the last War Report in volume 22, it states that the war is now stopped. Thus, everyone is more focused on other things other then a level five that went and stopped a Russian military base. She'll undoubtedly return to Academy City eventually.

Now on Touma's death... I don't know. She's a volatile person. But I don't think she's going to go insane. The sister project insanity was a combination of exhaustion and fear. Touma's disappearance is a little more... personal. She'll undoubtedly rage, but then I think she's going to disappear for awhile. Personal thought though.
Old 2010-12-30, 20:08   Link #7246
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by classic View Post
Is there any Russian/Annihilatus mages revealed so far in the light novels exept Misha/Sasha and Vasilisa?
Accelerator killed a few grunts, but named character-wise there's only another Bishop, and their Archbishop that were mentioned.
Old 2010-12-30, 20:34   Link #7247
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
Aleister will protect her- besides, if you read the last War Report in volume 22, it states that the war is now stopped. Thus, everyone is more focused on other things other then a level five that went and stopped a Russian military base. She'll undoubtedly return to Academy City eventually.

Now on Touma's death... I don't know. She's a volatile person. But I don't think she's going to go insane. The sister project insanity was a combination of exhaustion and fear. Touma's disappearance is a little more... personal. She'll undoubtedly rage, but then I think she's going to disappear for awhile. Personal thought though.
i doubt alleisteir will protect her since other than touma, he havent helped/supported/given political inmunity any other character, not even accel whos supposedly working for him and part of his plan, i think that if alleisteir do something to mikoto, is pulling her to the dark side( this sounds so star wars ).
Old 2010-12-30, 20:37   Link #7248
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
i doubt alleisteir will protect her since other than touma, he havent helped/supported/given political inmunity any other character, not even accel whos supposedly working for him and part of his plan, i think that if alleisteir do something to mikoto, is pulling her to the dark side( this sounds so star wars ).
i dont think accel is working for him. Also, she can take care of herself or since she is a level 5 she is known to the public and its bad politically not to protect her.
Old 2010-12-30, 20:49   Link #7249
Karna
just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachuwei View Post
So touma is jesus. That means he must have his 12 Apostles

12 girls in his harem?

1) index
2) mikoto
3) itsuwa
4) kanzaki
5) Lessar
uhhh whos the rest?
6) Misaka
7) Misaka
8) Misaka
9) Misaka
10) Accelerator
11) Shiage
12) Fiamma
More like:

1) Index
2) Mikoto
3) Itsuwa
4) Kanzaki
5) Lessar
6) Misaka Imouto 10,032
7) Oriana
8) Orsala
9) Agnese
10) Accelerator
11) Shiage
12) Fiamma

[QUOTE=I_am_Kami;3414142]Orsolas' a definite no. Shes too old and religious to go out with a 16 year old.[QUOTE]

Was Orsola's age ever even stated?
Old 2010-12-30, 20:56   Link #7250
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by classic View Post
Well there was also a female elf that was sent by Annihilatus to attack Vassilisa at the end of Vol18, but she got defeated off screen.

And then there's the 200 or so mages Nikolai lended Fiamma to construct the Star of Bethlehem, but they never did much fighting.
Old 2010-12-30, 21:38   Link #7251
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

[QUOTE=~Greed~;3415339]More like:

1) Index
2) Mikoto
3) Itsuwa
4) Kanzaki
5) Lessar
6) Misaka Imouto 10,032
7) Oriana
8) Orsala
9) Agnese
10) Accelerator
11) Shiage
12) Fiamma

[QUOTE=I_am_Kami;3414142]Orsolas' a definite no. Shes too old and religious to go out with a 16 year old.
Quote:

Was Orsola's age ever even stated?
Hasn't been stated about her age but mentioned she talked like a nice grandma or something related to grandma, not saying that old but maybe late 20s early 30s i mean look at this.

Spoiler for V.11:

Is that the body of a grandma
Old 2010-12-30, 22:12   Link #7252
tsunade666

I even doubt she's that old. To aru verse doesn't have old people as cast aside from certain semi-immortal beings that doesn't old.

I think she's around Touma's age.
Old 2010-12-30, 22:33   Link #7253
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I think she's around Touma's age.
Dont even joke

Kanzaki is 18 and orsala looks older than her.
Old 2010-12-30, 23:25   Link #7254
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Dont even joke

Kanzaki is 18 and orsala looks older than her.
Er, exactly where have you seen this information before? Pattern of speech is of no indication of one's age and if you're basing on looks alone well, how does she strike you as older than Kanzaki?
Old 2010-12-30, 23:28   Link #7255
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Er, exactly where have you seen this information before? Pattern of speech is of no indication of one's age and if you're basing on looks alone well, how does she strike you as older than Kanzaki?
http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com...ri#cite_note-0
Old 2010-12-30, 23:32   Link #7256
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Yeah I'm looking at it, but I don't see where it mention that Orsola is older than Kanzaki?
Old 2010-12-30, 23:57   Link #7257
tsunade666

I know Kaori is 18 but in the novel. Theirs been no mention on the age of Orsola but theirs been no mention too that she's old aside that she talks like a grandma but that doesn't indicate anything. Specially we had a 14 year old priest that looks like 20+ so Orsola being around Touma's age doesn't sound that impossible for me.
Old 2010-12-31, 00:02   Link #7258
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Please do not randomly guess the ages of the characters in the story unless they are really specified. There are a lot of people who are younger than they look and a lot of people who are older than they look.
Old 2010-12-31, 02:00   Link #7259
Phibrizzo
Honos628

But can I suggest that Orsola is a cuculander?
Old 2010-12-31, 02:05   Link #7260
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
But can I suggest that Orsola is a cuculander?

hmmm what a cuculander ???
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen