AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-06-11, 14:16   Link #101
DanielSong39

Also, this is pure speculation on my part but it would not surprise me in the least if Varete switched sides. She seems to have a grudge against both North and South and seems to be waiting for just the right moment.

As for Aria, I think de-powering her makes her less interesting since she is such a key piece in the battle.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-11, 15:11   Link #102
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
Also, this is pure speculation on my part but it would not surprise me in the least if Varete switched sides. She seems to have a grudge against both North and South and seems to be waiting for just the right moment.

As for Aria, I think de-powering her makes her less interesting since she is such a key piece in the battle.
Seems more like depowering her was for plot purposes, because she would have been one of if not the strongest person in the manga and you can't really have her interacting with Tasha when she's so ridiculously overpowered.

Varete may or may not change sides depending on the whole Edea amd North situation.

Anyway i still can't get over the fact of how much of a jobber Taras is. I mean if Visul's boast was correct then she's pretty much stronger than all other black classes and he seemingly dwarfs her in power. I mean she was beaten by those twins and while she didn't try to hurt those zombies she was still defeated and almost died, whereas Taras's held back and still kicked their asses with a massive amounts of overkill. Meaning he is the strongest Black Class and by a good margin ignoring Tasha and his fluctuating power thanks to be being the shounen lead.

Consider how much he's ripped on for his supposed ineptitude, it really came as a shock. I guess the fact he was the only WH to travel alone hinted at this fact (tasha has halloween). But this how did he lose or even equally with various enemies when he had so much power.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-11, 15:29   Link #103
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Anyway i still can't get over the fact of how much of a jobber Taras is. I mean if Visul's boast was correct then she's pretty much stronger than all other black classes and he seemingly dwarfs her in power. I mean she was beaten by those twins and while she didn't try to hurt those zombies she was still defeated and almost died, whereas Taras's held back and still kicked their asses with a massive amounts of overkill. Meaning he is the strongest Black Class and by a good margin ignoring Tasha and his fluctuating power thanks to be being the shounen lead.
I think it was a matter of match ups with Visul, the setup of the 2 witches which probably went against her, even if she was much stronger.
With her holding back against the zombies she had to deal with a witch that could match her movements as well.
I think Visul would have had the 2 witches eating dirt if she wasn't holding back against the zombies.

Taras abilities were a better match as he could simlpy handle the witches and zombies no probs.
No holding back in capturing the witches for him, kinda seems like a family motto

On the note about Varete, I really wonder what kinda role she will play later.
I don't quite see her betraying the witches by going over to the WH side.
With all the comments about how powerful she is/was I would think she would be doing her own thing but I'd guess she is duty bound to her servitude. We'd probably see something about her trying to break whatever bounds her before she jumps ship.
More than anything about her I want to know what her relationship is to Tasha, is she her older sister? mother? lover?
I could see mother work out or maybe even sister but lover kinda pushes it.

Theres actually quite alot I want to know but we get more questions than answers popping up with every passing chapter.
Old 2011-06-11, 17:21   Link #104
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
I think it was a matter of match ups with Visul, the setup of the 2 witches which probably went against her, even if she was much stronger.
With her holding back against the zombies she had to deal with a witch that could match her movements as well.
I think Visul would have had the 2 witches eating dirt if she wasn't holding back against the zombies.

Taras abilities were a better match as he could simlpy handle the witches and zombies no probs.
No holding back in capturing the witches for him, kinda seems like a family motto

On the note about Varete, I really wonder what kinda role she will play later.
I don't quite see her betraying the witches by going over to the WH side.
With all the comments about how powerful she is/was I would think she would be doing her own thing but I'd guess she is duty bound to her servitude. We'd probably see something about her trying to break whatever bounds her before she jumps ship.
More than anything about her I want to know what her relationship is to Tasha, is she her older sister? mother? lover?
I could see mother work out or maybe even sister but lover kinda pushes it.

Theres actually quite alot I want to know but we get more questions than answers popping up with every passing chapter.
I guessed she would have won, but it still would have been pretty damn close considering she would have died if Tarras hadn't intervined, meaning she wasn't strong enough to manage a draw when holding back. Even if she didn't want to hurt the zombies you wouldn't let yourself die over the fact unless opponent was pretty damn close to your level as you would attempt to leave and regroup if things got dire. It pretty much means she couldn't even get near to the witches as the witch cloning her ability and the zombies were too much. The witch clone alone was probably very close to her power otherwise she would have taken her out when she came close.

Tarras good match up or not kicked these witches and zombies asses in an excessively short amount of time, held back while providing overkill 50 times over. He could easily beat Visul bad match up or otherwise and likely beat some oponents she probably couldn't beat due to a large amount more fire power and diversity. He is comparitively extremely powerful.
Old 2011-06-11, 18:41   Link #105
DanielSong39

Perhaps Varete, Aria, and Tasha can all resolve their differences and live together as one big happy family.

OK, so maybe that's pushing it, but it has some serious comic potential.

As for Halloween, I feel for her - but just how many times can she be jilted in favor of Aria before she finally gets it? Tasha does care for her but she'll always be second best.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-03, 16:22   Link #106
Tenchi Hou Take

Volume 12 is out here's the cover.

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?b...e=1&listtype=0

So chapters should start being released again.
Old 2011-07-03, 22:25   Link #107
Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Volume 12 is out here's the cover.

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?b...e=1&listtype=0

So chapters should start being released again.
Cool, Visul takes the cover this time. I wonder who will take the cover next. Even Varete took a cover for herself so it could be anyone.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-12, 04:05   Link #108
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Seven Seas Entertainment has licensed Witch Hunter under their Zoom Comic label!

Source.
Old 2011-08-17, 22:50   Link #109
Xion Valkyrie

Did they ever explain why becoming a witch suddenly makes one want to kill all humans?
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 03:39   Link #110
Aesthetic Shampoo

Hello, chapter 59

Unfortunately, its more of a "YAY IT'S BACK CHAPTER" rather than a "HOLY THAT WAS AWESOME" one.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 08:32   Link #111
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Well that was short. Hopefully the next chapter will come out soon.
Old 2011-09-04, 05:12   Link #112
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for ch60:
Old 2011-09-04, 13:00   Link #113
Xacual

Unless something happens in this flashback to change my mind I'm really annoyed with it. Xing should suck it up and deal with his choice. He wanted to be emperor just because it didn't go well doesn't mean he should force all the blame on Yue.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-06, 05:57   Link #114
anti-random
We want chicken tonight

^ exactly. And I find it hard to believe that he wasn't expecting at least 1 assassination attempt in his reign.

Thanks Sephi
anti-random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-24, 04:07   Link #115
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for ch61:
Old 2011-09-24, 15:54   Link #116
Xion Valkyrie

I bet the maid is going to die.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-24, 17:38   Link #117
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
Did they ever explain why becoming a witch suddenly makes one want to kill all humans?
not really maybe the mana drives them crazy
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 01:38   Link #118
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for c62:
Old 2011-09-28, 02:25   Link #119
Aesthetic Shampoo

k, who DIDN'T see that coming.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 09:51   Link #120
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Spoiler for chapter 62:

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
realy slow updates