AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise > Total Eclipse

Notices

View Poll Results: Total Eclipse - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 10 21.74%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 34.78%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 17.39%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 15.22%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 4.35%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 4.35%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 2.17%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-09-17, 15:40   Link #81
maximilianjenus
[E]

most likely yes, though I think ti will be for ep 14 and 13 will finish the current arc.
Old 2012-09-17, 15:59   Link #82
tsunade666

Total Eclipse is being animated based from a novel right?

How many volumes are there available?

and on what volume is the current arc already?
Old 2012-09-18, 00:03   Link #83
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

For some reason seeing that base/outpost undefended kinda suck

we get more character develop between Yui and Yuuya ..... but lack the action .... and the corporal ....It a horrible way to go ..... i hope next week has more action with mechs/or military units

If only the Military support vehicles get a tech upgrade and fought back

Spoiler for base defense response:
Old 2012-09-18, 00:14   Link #84
idofgrahf

Send a message via MSN to idofgrahf
It was an interesting episode but it lacks action.

Spoiler:

Lacan/Grahf
Old 2012-09-18, 00:28   Link #85
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by idofgrahf View Post

Spoiler:

I guess you can call it a moment where one tries to snap their buddy out of it before they lose themselves to some psychological drama and the impending sh*t storm around them. Yuuya was basically telling Yui to get a grip and put more value in her life rather than just making it part of the mission. The wound wasn't so big so it could be taken care of quickly anyways. At least fixing her up would mean less of her limping so badly from bleeding and hurting from a piece of glass/whatever stuck in her arm right? At least she won't bleed to death now. In the end, I'd say the first aid was necessary. When you have a wounded ally in the battlefield, you do your best to at least make them feel better even if it can't be fully treated right away.

As for Yui, I think she was a bit reluctant to move anywhere until she could destroy the weapon, so I guess Yuuya felt he had to talk her out of it by making a plan of flying out with the weapon with the 94-second....so I don't think the dialogue they had there was unnecessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
the corporal ....It a horrible way to go .....
Yeah, too bad for him...but I had a feeling he was going to be snacked on. I guess he was the trigger for Yui to get those flashbacks and hence reminding herself that she won't mess up again and let the sacrifices of those around her go in vain. She almost thought she'd die, failing to live up to her own expectations. That bit with her calling out to Yuuya seconds before he showed up to save the day was kind of a aaaaawwww moment for me. Wanted to give her a hug.

Awww don't cry Yui, everything's gonna be alright.

Last edited by greensoulreaper; 2012-09-18 at 00:43.
Old 2012-09-18, 00:50   Link #86
yankky5

Quote:

Spoiler:
It really cant be helped after all muv luv was originally romance to begin with
Quote:
Can I just say that I can't stop hearing Stella's voice ? Even when she's in combat her sweet playful voice is just music to my ears.
I think so too!! I would fall asleep in 2 min if she ever sing a lala-bye
Old 2012-09-18, 06:17   Link #87
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Joan of Arc
-When things started going well, the French ended up betraying her as she was being too successful and allowed her to get captured by the English.
Wrong. The Burgundians were allied with the English, so it was not a betrayal.
Old 2012-09-18, 06:40   Link #88
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Wish to see Yuuya piloting a TSF while Yui is sitting in front of him.. damn.....

Yui:"Stop poking me!"
Yuuya:"Blame the TSF!!!!"

Last edited by NoemiChan; 2012-09-18 at 07:05.
Old 2012-09-18, 06:56   Link #89
yankky5

^Admit it we want more than that too happen in the cockpit ;3
Old 2012-09-18, 07:21   Link #90
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Wish to see Yuuya piloting a TSF while Yui is sitting in front of him.. damn.....

Remind me of a scene in Unlimited
Old 2012-09-18, 08:57   Link #91
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:

Spoiler:
No, you are out of your mind. All wounds need immediate treating, because of the risk of infection. There is no such thing as a flesh wound - that shrapnel could have nicked something important, so you need to get the wound closed asap to prevent bleed out. With limited antibiotics, you cannot risk infection as you may not be anle to treat it.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2012-09-18, 10:01   Link #92
Destined_Fate

Correct, even a small wound can be fatal if it isn't treated right away. That shrapnel was in there pretty deep and she was kinda bleeding out even if slowly. If she gets in the TSF and Yuuya moves drastically in it she may end up ramming somewhere in the cockpit where she'll be in danger of it going in deeper and being far more serious. Yuuya just wiped out a bunch of BETA and he was being watched over by Stella so he made the right decision to get Yui treated now than holding out for later on the off chance that she doesn't get infected or it becomes worse.
Old 2012-09-18, 10:19   Link #93
John117xCortana

I heard that if a human body loses 1/3 of their blood theres a very high chance you will die.
Old 2012-09-18, 10:58   Link #94
Destined_Fate

Well yeah, that's a lot of blood loss. Humans can still die from even less depending how fast the blood is loss and where the blood loss is coming from. If you hit a major artery you're pretty much screwed outside a very short time frame to save your life.
Old 2012-09-18, 11:04   Link #95
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post

Ohoho. You have to read the main novels then. You'll be pleased once you hit Unlimited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Correct, even a small wound can be fatal if it isn't treated right away. That shrapnel was in there pretty deep and she was kinda bleeding out even if slowly. If she gets in the TSF and Yuuya moves drastically in it she may end up ramming somewhere in the cockpit where she'll be in danger of it going in deeper and being far more serious. Yuuya just wiped out a bunch of BETA and he was being watched over by Stella so he made the right decision to get Yui treated now than holding out for later on the off chance that she doesn't get infected or it becomes worse.
I agree. In addition to the infection, if the shrapnel gets deeper and severs the bronchial artery, things will get REALLY ugly. Blood will just keep on squirting out in every heartbeat, and will lead to eventual death if not treated. It'll beat the purpose of Yuuya going back to save her which was the entire point, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
I heard that if a human body loses 1/3 of their blood theres a very high chance you will die.
I thought it was 2/3?

EDIT
Never mind. 1/3 is still fatal

Oh, I forgot something. Did anyone ended up thinking of lewd stuff when Yui panted after the shrapnel was removed? Just curious...

Last edited by Silvance; 2012-09-18 at 11:33.
Old 2012-09-18, 17:11   Link #96
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
As I read...

Quote:
the loss of about 40% or more of blood volume will generally require resuscitation. Many studies indicate that an average adult male approximately 70kg in mass will have a blood volume in the range of 4.7-5L .

So 0.4 * (4.7 - 5 L) = 1.88 - 2 L of blood. So imagine a 2L bottle of soda.
Old 2012-09-18, 21:03   Link #97
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
finally had time to watch the episode. Everyone has pretty much summed everything up. This was a bad choice on the USSR end, i dont think they realize just what they have done. Big evil laugh is going to turn into crying and yells for help if the BETA keep coming and go Nomnom all over his fat ass.

This is not good its pretty much Yuuya and Stella left at the base running low on fuel and ammunition. If Stella dies i will be overly pissed its just like watching Aria but with shit being blown up. Please no death flag for big boob blonde.

Now the question is why the BETA are all heading for that one particular hanger? The BETA have shown before they learn new tactics. It could be that Yuuya firing that cannon triggered this attack to destroy it.

title of the next episode looks ominous
Old 2012-09-19, 08:14   Link #98
Destined_Fate

You know... Maybe the Twins will show up to lend a hand? Inia seems to have a connection with Yuuya which should rub off on Cryska even after her personality switch and memory wipe.
Old 2012-09-19, 08:41   Link #99
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post

Now the question is why the BETA are all heading for that one particular hanger? The BETA have shown before they learn new tactics.
Beta targets firstly things that are technologically advanced and/or present a danger to them. Which is why the laser class in episode 1 fired at the unmanned drone in despite of it being just a scout drone. On the other hand, they are likely going to ignore a Ford T, unless there is a human inside.
Old 2012-09-19, 09:21   Link #100
yankky5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
You know... Maybe the Twins will show up to lend a hand? Inia seems to have a connection with Yuuya which should rub off on Cryska even after her personality switch and memory wipe.
Possibly,... Inia is said to be an esper jaming dont work on her though how far she can detect someone in distress is still unknown also why it took her some time to find yui, yuuya and cryska was stuck on the island gives another nail on them possibly appearing

Edit: Damn iiiiit!!! Whens the XFJ-01 Shiranui Second Phase 2 gonna appear I really am looking forward to its intro~~