AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index II - Episode 19 Rating
Perfect 10 72 67.29%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 19 17.76%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 6 5.61%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 7.48%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.93%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.93%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-02-19, 14:20   Link #101
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
to put it simply: Accelerator pwned by his own ability. kinda ironic, uh?
masochist-kun
I_am_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 14:23   Link #102
Dahak86
Classics never age

that line is so full of WIN!
Old 2011-02-19, 14:28   Link #103
TheDarkness

Quote:
that line is so full of WIN!
It really is
TheDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 14:51   Link #104
antigone

Fujiwara Keiji's splendid VA work could not even save this episode from the doldrums, coinciding with the lack of Mikoto screentime. I guess I'm the only one who did not like how the episode panned out, starting with the irrelevant opening scene, and dragged out fight between Accelerator and Kihara. And of course, a cheap plot device (Index suddenly appearing) is the icing on the fruity cake.
antigone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 14:58   Link #105
BakaOnna

Quote:
Originally Posted by antigone View Post
Fujiwara Keiji's splendid VA work could not even save this episode from the doldrums, coinciding with the lack of Mikoto screentime. I guess I'm the only one who did not like how the episode panned out, starting with the irrelevant opening scene, and dragged out fight between Accelerator and Kihara. And of course, a cheap plot device (Index suddenly appearing) is the icing on the fruity cake.
I suggest you either get used to it or drop the series if the only reason you're watching Index is for Mikoto since she's gonna get less and less screentime.
BakaOnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 15:03   Link #106
bizzi

Quote:
This episode got a 2/10 vote... unbelievable c-c-c-combo breaker
bizzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 15:09   Link #107
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
If you want more Mikoto then go watch Railgun. She's gotten plenty of screentime already and she's not even a main character in Index, so I don't see why you're complaining.
Old 2011-02-19, 15:12   Link #108
antigone

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzi View Post
This episode got a 2/10 vote... unbelievable c-c-c-combo breaker
i was tempted to give it a 1/10 but Fujiwara Keiji at least got his game on, unlike Okamoto Nobuhiko and Hidaka Rina in this ep.

And mind you i've already seen railgun. it's just way better (although it still is average compared to actually meritorious stuff)

And i don't like dropping shows, so I'm gonna endure it to the end and maybe just laugh off the bad execution by JC staff.
Old 2011-02-19, 15:16   Link #109
Miraluka
Banned

@Yukiroshizuka and others: I don't find any value on paying too much attention to antigone, afterall are just his tastes on the matter or maybe he dislikes anime in general, watching a show just for a character that has little screentime and no relevance is a lame as not dropping a show even if you dislike/hate it.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 15:17   Link #110
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

If you're going to insult the start of the best arc in Index, then I suggest you drop it because you're obviously not enjoying it and others are not enjoying you flame the episode.

Quote:
I don't find any value on paying too much attention to antigone, afterall are just his tastes on the matter or maybe he dislikes anime in general, watching a show just for a character that has little screentime and no relevance is a lame as not dropping a show even if you dislike/hate it.
True.
Old 2011-02-19, 15:18   Link #111
Seihai
スマイリウム

Yeah, he watches all this season's shows and says they all suck. That's no troll anymore, it's just sad to look at.
Old 2011-02-19, 15:20   Link #112
antigone

Derp. i'm not implying that i only watched this for Mikoto. Look at my post: it just said the episode being bad coincided with Mikoto not being there.

I watch the show because it has an intriguing setting though the characterization (and production values) leaves a lot to be desired (which i naively hope will get better).

And oh boy here we go again with the trolling accusations... minority opinion =/= troll guys.

Lastly, lol at the ones assuming i'm not enjoying any show this season. Hourou Musuko is improving (liking it slightly), Merry is tolerable sans the fanservice, and Level E is just alright (helped mostly by that promising start).
Old 2011-02-19, 15:24   Link #113
SkoolRumble4Ya

I thought the Vent or whatever her name is was a boy the whole time since I saw her in the opening. Damn I can tell this arc will have some awesome action. It sucks that Index is ending soon. Hoping third season comes out soon.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 15:29   Link #114
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
And oh boy here we go again with the trolling accusations... minority opinion =/= troll guys.
Thats why somebody said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
That's no troll anymore, it's just sad to look at.
You can't even get any other thing from them. So, don't worry they won't call you a troll. Kawaisou...
Old 2011-02-19, 15:29   Link #115
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Derp. i'm not implying that i only watched this for Mikoto. Look at my post: it just said the episode being bad coincided with Mikoto not being there.

I watch the show because it has an intriguing setting though the characterization (and production values) leaves a lot to be desired (which i naively hope will get better).

Lastly, lol at the ones assuming i'm not enjoying any show this season. Hourou Musuko is improving (liking it slightly), Merry is tolerable sans the fanservice, and Level E is just alright (helped mostly by that promising start).
No. U see we've had people who have given their opinions and have told us they'll drop this show but have done it in mature way. U r just dissecting this shows bowels.
Old 2011-02-19, 15:37   Link #116
Dahak86
Classics never age

I suggest ignoring him, or the thread will derail...
Old 2011-02-19, 15:43   Link #117
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Wait I haven't been answered. Am I right?
Old 2011-02-19, 15:44   Link #118
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Damn this was a busy episode. Rough for Accelerator to run into a guy that knows his ability that well and has the capability to take advantage of it. Those guys that attacked him earlier just died in sad ways. It's kind of fun to see him on a rampage when it's against guys like that.

Now I'm not sure what the heck Index is going to do there. These guys have guns and aren't wielding magic for her to interfere with. Still somewhat funny that they managed yet another loli swap after last episode. Though this time it's a much more serious situation.

What a time also for the city to get attacked. They are kind of busy though at least this type of person is more up Touma's alley to fight. Last Order really is desperate to turn to Touma against this kind of opponent. His right hand is only going to get torn up by guns after all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
@Yukiroshizuka and others: I don't find any value on paying too much attention to antigone, afterall are just his tastes on the matter or maybe he dislikes anime in general, watching a show just for a character that has little screentime and no relevance is a lame as not dropping a show even if you dislike/hate it.
Now to be fair it's not Mikoto's fault that this guy likes her. Don't think we have to bring her down at all, it's just easier to just scroll past the comments.
Old 2011-02-19, 15:46   Link #119
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaOnna View Post
I suggest you either get used to it or drop the series if the only reason you're watching Index is for Mikoto since she's gonna get less and less screentime.
AMEN!!! With Hyouka (more or less back) who cares about those bitchy pettanko

Quote:
And mind you i've already seen railgun. it's just way better (although it still is average compared to actually meritorious stuff)
In one thread you rage against needless moe-blobs, then in the next you exalt them ... make up your mind woman

By the way mate, I'm just sarcastic, don't take it personally

Quote:
I suggest ignoring him, or the thread will derail...
Trolling the trolls
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 15:48   Link #120
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Wait I haven't been answered. Am I right?
Dahak suggested to ignore you

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Now to be fair it's not Mikoto's fault that this guy likes her. Don't think we have to bring her down at all, it's just easier to just scroll past the comments.
Don't worry that has nothing to do with the character but the way he/she expresses his tastes.