AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-20, 11:33   Link #21
Lost

Copied Shamelessly from Wiki:

Suigintou (Mercury Lamp / Mercury Lampe)
Kanaria (Canary / Kanarienvogel)
Suiseiseki (Jade Stone / Jade Stern)
Souseiseki (Lapis Lazuli Stone / Lapislazuli Stern)
Shinku (True Crimson / Reiner Rubin)
Hina-Ichigo (Young Strawberry / Kleine Beere)
Kirakishou (Snowdrop Beautiful Crystal)
Barasuishou (Rose Crystal / Rozenkristall)

Jun Sakurada
Nori Sakurada
Tomoe Kashiwaba
Yamamoto-kun (yes that guy)

Shirosaki and/or Laplace no Ma (Laplace's Demon)
Enju

Motoharu Shibasaki (Sou's medium; that delusional elderly gentleman)
Matsu Shibasaki (Wife of Sou's medium)
Kazuki Shibasaki (Deceased child)

Mitsu Kusabue (Mi-chan)
Megu Kakizaki

Rozen

and for the fun of it, Detective Kun Kun..(Gah, I am missing the names of KunKun's sidekick and the big-evil cat villain)
Old 2006-10-22, 22:06   Link #22
Shadow Miko
ASuki's #1 Virgillia fan~

Maybe a Rozen Maiden Fanfiction Thread? For those who would like to share their work? I'd appreciate one.

WAS Hanyuu's biggest fangirl, my heart belongs to Virgillia now. <3 Loli Salad - A blog of epic-proportions!
Old 2006-10-23, 04:01   Link #23
rei
Nya~ I'm a good actress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
Copied Shamelessly from Wiki:

Suigintou (Mercury Lamp / Mercury Lampe)
Kanaria (Canary / Kanarienvogel)
Suiseiseki (Jade Stone / Jade Stern)
Souseiseki (Lapis Lazuli Stone / Lapislazuli Stern)
Shinku (True Crimson / Reiner Rubin)
Hina-Ichigo (Young Strawberry / Kleine Beere)
Kirakishou (Snowdrop Beautiful Crystal)
Barasuishou (Rose Crystal / Rozenkristall)

Jun Sakurada
Nori Sakurada
Tomoe Kashiwaba
Yamamoto-kun (yes that guy)

Shirosaki and/or Laplace no Ma (Laplace's Demon)
Enju

Motoharu Shibasaki (Sou's medium; that delusional elderly gentleman)
Matsu Shibasaki (Wife of Sou's medium)
Kazuki Shibasaki (Deceased child)

Mitsu Kusabue (Mi-chan)
Megu Kakizaki

Rozen

and for the fun of it, Detective Kun Kun..(Gah, I am missing the names of KunKun's sidekick and the big-evil cat villain)
Hmm...need to reduce that list of characters a bit.
  • Suigintou
  • Kanaria
  • Suiseiseki
  • Souseiseki
  • Shinku
  • Hina-Ichigo
  • Kirakishou
  • Barasuishou
  • Jun Sakurada
  • Nori Sakurada
  • Tomoe Kashiwaba
  • Mitsu Kusabue (Mi-chan)
  • Megu Kakizaki
  • Shirosaki and/or Laplace no Ma (Laplace's Demon)
  • Detective Kun Kun
  • Others (please specify)

I think Enju, Yamamoto-kun, the Shibasaki family & Rozen roles are too small. Instead of listing them in the poll, I think they should be put as 'Others' option. Thanks to Lost for providing the list of characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls View Post
Hmmm...okay, so would most people rather have a Favorite Character poll that includes dolls and non-doll characters? Works either way for me. I didn't know if there were any Jun fans. I thought everyone watched the show for Shinku .
Eh, well... I do think Jun is better than any other male protagonists that I know. He really know how to treat dolls. But I do found it irratating when he yells too much. I like Tomoe & I'm sure that there are some who like Nori.
Old 2006-10-23, 10:03   Link #24
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by rei View Post
Hmm...need to reduce that list of characters a bit.
  • Suigintou
  • Kanaria
  • Suiseiseki
  • Souseiseki
  • Shinku
  • Hina-Ichigo
  • Kirakishou
  • Barasuishou
  • Jun Sakurada
  • Nori Sakurada
  • Tomoe Kashiwaba
  • Mitsu Kusabue (Mi-chan)
  • Megu Kakizaki
  • Shirosaki and/or Laplace no Ma (Laplace's Demon)
  • Detective Kun Kun
  • Others (please specify)
This list looks good. Nice a clean. Thanks to both of you for creating the list.
Old 2006-10-23, 10:13   Link #25
Flo
The Necessary Evil

How bout a Rozen Maiden propaganda thread?
Old 2006-10-23, 10:22   Link #26
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo View Post
How bout a Rozen Maiden propaganda thread?
Hmmm...I'm not sure what you mean by a "propaganda" thread. Can you explain a bit more of what the thread would be about? Thanks.
Old 2006-10-23, 10:33   Link #27
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
Oh. One remembers the crazy amount of FanFics that were being posted in the GD thread. (sigh, looks like everything is being outsourced from the our lovely GD 6000K thread. I hope it doesnt die!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Miko View Post
Maybe a Rozen Maiden Fanfiction Thread? For those who would like to share their work? I'd appreciate one.
Since there are a couple requests for it, we might as well have a Fanfic thread. Would you like to start it, Shadow Miko? If so, post under my reply as if you were starting the thread and I'll make your post the Fanfic thread. Thanks.
Old 2006-10-23, 10:42   Link #28
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Hmmm...I'm not sure what you mean by a "propaganda" thread. Can you explain a bit more of what the thread would be about? Thanks.
If I can try to remember past events in one of the Fave Character Poll (Shuffle) and the 2006 Saimoe before it got closed and remade. There has been lots of propaganda posting to vote for such and such characters in the poll/thread.

(eg.)
VOTE 4 GIN-SAMA
(/eg.)

And so instead of a proper discussion of why such characters deserve your vote, it becomes why you must vote for the character and cool propaganda posters. In the end the poll will be flood with propaganda with little to no discussions made.

So I was thinking of the Propaganda to have its own thread so the poll will be purely discussions and free from propaganda. While all the "THIS CHARACTER IS THE BEST!" will be in the propaganda thread.

Just my input only.
Old 2006-10-23, 10:57   Link #29
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
So I was thinking of the Propaganda to have its own thread so the poll will be purely discussions and free from propaganda.
Errr, no. The last thing we want is to encourage such a thread where there is no real discussion and just one-line replies and campaign images. We learnt our lesson from the Shuffle forum and we rather not have it repeated.
Old 2006-10-28, 23:09   Link #30
Shadow Miko

I know there is a merchandise thread but what about a video game thread? Like for the game istelf and like ALIBAT?

WAS Hanyuu's biggest fangirl, my heart belongs to Virgillia now. <3 Loli Salad - A blog of epic-proportions!
Old 2006-11-03, 12:15   Link #31
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Miko View Post
I know there is a merchandise thread but what about a video game thread? Like for the game istelf and like ALIBAT?
I'm not familiar with the game...are there a lot of people playing it? Or have played it?
Old 2006-11-03, 21:12   Link #32
Shadow Miko

Quote:
I'm not familiar with the game...are there a lot of people playing it? Or have played it?
I've not played it. I just want to see if anyone else has.

Old 2006-11-04, 11:08   Link #33
Lost

There was some discussion in the early times of our motherthread. For Mugen; starting on page 24 here, and continuing in pages 27, 28 and 29.

(this reminds me I have an unfinished entry in Q&A to complete ) Enjoy.
Old 2006-11-28, 13:20   Link #34
yankervitch

I know you guys like to keep things shamelessly on topic about the anime, but today's Rocketboom episode features an interview with a doll maker. It was cute, and reminded me of Rozen Maiden a bit.
Old 2006-11-28, 13:30   Link #35
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankervitch View Post
I know you guys like to keep things shamelessly on topic about the anime, but today's Rocketboom episode features an interview with a doll maker. It was cute, and reminded me of Rozen Maiden a bit.
But there's no reason why this could not be discussed in the main Rozen Maiden thread, it's there for just this sort of thing. I can move your post if you wish (or you could repost and add your thoughts about the interview).
Old 2007-01-04, 19:23   Link #36
klinton

Send a message via Yahoo to klinton
If I might ask...why is it that one needs to request permission for a new thread? I've never seen a forum like this before...so I was just kind of wondering.
Old 2007-01-04, 19:36   Link #37
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
For organizational purposes.
Old 2007-01-05, 08:25   Link #38
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
If I might ask...why is it that one needs to request permission for a new thread? I've never seen a forum like this before...so I was just kind of wondering.
Just to make it clear, it's not that you require permission to create a new thread, it's simply that you are unable to create new threads in this forum (or in many of the other "Series Discussion" forums). Only Mods and Admin can create new threads so you need to make a request for someone to create the thread for you.

If you are wondering why we have set up these forums in this way, it's explained in the first post of this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).
Old 2007-02-24, 11:04   Link #39
piccu

I've seen a "Who's going to become Alice" discussion on alice-game and I think we should have a speculation thread + poll as well.
Old 2007-02-24, 21:57   Link #40
Kittie Rose

Should this forum even be "locked"? It's only been a couple of months since the last eps, you can guarantee there's going to be another series either on air or revealed this year(since it's based on an ongoing manga and is fairly popular so likely to take a long term break anytime soon), and probably the year after that, there's a game coming out very soon, etc., etc.

I know it probably fits the forum's description for what should and shouldn't be open but it seems kind of awkward to me, especially when the last series ended on a cliff hanger. You never know when another once off ep is going to appear, either.
Closed Thread