AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2008-11-26, 08:36   Link #161
RandomFlameStrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by rg4619 View Post
With many games, a "true end" can be defined as the most likely scenario with regard to the situation the protagonist finds himself in (some bishoujo games have multiple true ends, one for each heroine). OTOH, a "good end" represents the best outcome.

Without author input, it's hard to say which is canon (some might also say they're all equal). However, I tend to lean toward true ends myself.
I guess that makes sense. Also in some cases like Clannad, it's very clear what the intended main/true story and ending is XD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus IX View Post
If you extract the Japanese script from the game, one of the hidden comments describes the B end as the true end.

For that matter, the hidden comments throughout the script are really interesting. They also show that the writers were being super meticulous about guiding the player--every little red herring was planned out, and there are lots of places where they say things like, "Use ___ effect to make them think that ____ is happening," or "Leave this ambiguous so they're not sure what's going on."

The script comments also provide a lot of precise clarification with regards to exactly what is happening in some of the more confusing scenes. From a storytelling perspective, it's enormously gratifying to receive confirmation that they knew what they were doing all along.
Holycrap is this true? If so then that's pretty damn intresting. Although I can't read jap so it's useless for me. Hmm.. well since B route is only unlockable after A it says something. But it could just be that all the routes have equal value (that is the case sometimes). Oh well since I'm stupid I'll probably not endorse the B route if it's not to my likeing and go with my AA XDD
RandomFlameStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-27, 01:03   Link #162
Malintex_Terek
Mahjong Triple Pro

So as I understand it, AB route isn't translated yet? I thought it was basically a different ending, not a route, based on selecting a hodgepodge of delusions during the game.

No major spoilers please! :X Following Ever17 I've become really paranoid about spoilers and I know others might feel the same!
Malintex_Terek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-27, 09:36   Link #163
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

In the B route, the bulk of chapter 10 is all new material. So while it's not a full route or anything, it's more than just an alternate ending.

The entire game has been translated, but I don't know what's included in the currently released patch(es)...
Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-27, 15:05   Link #164
RandomFlameStrike

I think AB/B route is translated in the patch I have, but I feel like waiting for the offical patch since I want to play it with a better experiance. No more untranslated lines for me XD. Well the beta is like 99% translated, but it's just my preferance.
RandomFlameStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 07:27   Link #165
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Chaos;Head Noah site update

Oh god I want this so badly. Guess I'm gonna be getting a 360.
Old 2008-12-09, 15:04   Link #166
aurora35

hi, do anyone has an error in chapter 3 when the first time rimi come into your room and call this daichin guy and then the phone ring until like forever and can't continue the game ? Is this the bug of the game since i see you guys able to finish the game with this patch... If so, can you please send me the savefile of beginning of chapter 4 or something around that... thanks~~
aurora35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 15:20   Link #167
iceyfw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus IX View Post
Chaos;Head Noah site update

Oh god I want this so badly. Guess I'm gonna be getting a 360.
sigh... i really do envy people who can read japanese and get this game. it looks like i'll just have to settle for summaries about the new stuff in the game when it comes out.
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 21:49   Link #168
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Just started playing the game. I'm just wondering, but do the Trigger Points matter down the line?

ie: Hitting the Green TP brings the story down this route, hitting the Red TP brings it down this route, a combination of triggers brings it down this route, etc, etc.

Just wondering if I could just play through the game three times to see all three sides of the story or not.
Old 2008-12-17, 06:49   Link #169
Elehayym

Iirc the triggers that you hit only matter on second playthrough if you want to get the B ending. Even if you want to unlock all the CGs two playthroughs should be enough as long as you plan which one you need to pick from the start.
Elehayym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 18:40   Link #170
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Hey, odd question:

Does anyone know where on my computer the save files for this game are actually stored?
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 20:44   Link #171
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Hey, odd question:

Does anyone know where on my computer the save files for this game are actually stored?
Do you have XP or Vista?
Old 2009-01-03, 21:17   Link #172
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
Do you have XP or Vista?
Nevermind, found them. They're under "Application Data".

And I have XP.

Thanks anyway, though.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-04, 23:06   Link #173
FateAnomaly

Only finished the game once. Is there any particular steps i need to do to get the B ending.

I have some questions but i think i will wait till i got the B ending.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-05, 07:31   Link #174
Elehayym

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
Only finished the game once. Is there any particular steps i need to do to get the B ending.

I have some questions but i think i will wait till i got the B ending.
To get it you have to pick the right triggers in a second playthrough.
I know that this site has the list, don't know about any in english though D: The ones that you actually need for the B ending are the ones listed as "sono me dare no me" triggers.
Elehayym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 06:12   Link #175
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

C;H Noah OP posted under Special. It's the lowest-listed movie.
Old 2009-02-22, 15:05   Link #176
Fujita

hey guys, could someone PLEASE pm me what exactly happens and how is the ending of route B? After watching the ending of the A and AA routes I deleted the game and srsly I really don't want to download the game again just so that I can know what happens in route B
Fujita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-28, 11:10   Link #177
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Just got NOAH and I have to say it's $80 well spent just for the fact it has this
Spoiler for :
Old 2009-02-28, 11:50   Link #178
Elvin

^
*Explodes*
Elvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-28, 18:20   Link #179
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

In regards to NOAH's OST
Spoiler for :
Old 2009-03-02, 08:16   Link #180
Featherine B.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
*Author

Sorry if it's too much to ask, but does anyone have the english lyrics for Noah's opening, "Fake me" ? I already asked it in the Lyrics Request thread, but I figured maybe it would be quicker if I asked here.