AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-08, 07:17   Link #441
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

Do you know what 「々」 denotes. It is used to repeat the word before, as in 「日々」 [Hibi]. Therefore, a more appropriate pronunciation would be 「紫々イロカネ」 [Shishiirokane].

[Shinn] 「真」 only has 1 'n'. For 「真国の雨」 You didn't put 「天」 although you had it under the romaji.

As far as I know, 「灼」 is pronounced [Shaku] when used in or as a noun, 「灼く」 is a verb variation of 「焼く」. In any case, the [i] seems irrelevant as you omitted the 「い」, especially since 「灼」 is not 形容詞.

To me, [Ryuu Ken] is a more natural pronunciation than [Ryuu Tsurugi].

----

I feel as if several of these OCs would be the most powerful beings in the HnA universe, to the point where they would encounter little to no opposition. The possession of Irokane is, alone, extremely, extremely rare.

The main character, Lucy, could kill the entire main cast of characters by herself.

このときに、この二人は独自の世界を展開・・・
Old 2011-06-08, 07:46   Link #442
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Člise's profile is now up on Google Docs!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...thkey=CK_fhIcP

"Urusai! Baka! Shinde! I-I don't care about love! L-Love is R-R-Rubbish! I don't have anyone I l-l-l-like! Hontoni hontoni honto!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Oh I was pretty sure I read about it in the episode thread and saw it implied in the episode when Butei Law 9 first came up.
Well when I asked around, I never got a straighter answer than 'Butei can't kill' and that the punishment is more severe than for normal people. I added in the classified information part which would lead to being blacklist as you can't charge someone without declassifying those documents.
Quote:

Elise: Look at it this way, does any of us have the amount of money to trade at his level?
Jim looks at Nemo.
Nemo: My money is needed to feed my 2D wives! And I have a lot of them!
Jim: Look at yourself before you say something like that.
So.... How is this 2D wives money of his dirty? Is he working part time for the Drug Cartels? Freelance Mercenary? Taking corporate bribes ?

Quote:

Jim: True, then you factor in that when you get any where near her, the entire school revolts.
Elise: Is that what happened with you?
Jim: ...>.>
Mah~ It's not really the entire school... >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy.Tear View Post

I feel as if several of these OCs would be the most powerful beings in the HnA universe, to the point where they would encounter little to no opposition. The possession of Irokane is, alone, extremely, extremely rare.

The main character, Lucy, could kill the entire main cast of characters by herself.
Thankfully I've avoided superpowers all save for one character
Old 2011-06-08, 08:31   Link #443
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

Quote:
Do you know what 「々」 denotes. It is used to repeat the word before, as in 「日々」 [Hibi]. Therefore, a more appropriate pronunciation would be 「紫々イロカネ」 [Shishiirokane].

[Shinn] 「真」 only has 1 'n'. For 「真国の雨」 You didn't put 「天」 although you had it under the romaji.

As far as I know, 「灼」 is pronounced [Shaku] when used in or as a noun, 「灼く」 is a verb variation of 「焼く」. In any case, the [i] seems irrelevant as you omitted the 「い」, especially since 「灼」 is not 形容詞.

To me, [Ryuu Ken] is a more natural pronunciation than [Ryuu Tsurugi].

----

Thanks HEEEEAAAAAPPPPPSSSS for the corrections... gonna rectify everything that failed.

Also, as for the possession of irokane, team baskerville is full of it from what I understood.
Kinji's butterfly knife is possibly one? O.o
Aria has one in her body? O.o
Rikko has one? O.o
Shirayuki's Katana's one? O.o
Jeanne D'Arc's probably one? O.o

That's a lot of small Irokanes. That's why I consdered giving my OCs something to make them a bit powerful.

And yes, Kyousuke is around Dracula's levels, while as you said, Lucy breaks the power meter. There are a few things that one must take in account though that limits them.

- As pointed out earlier, Kyousuke WILL NOT use his Vampire powers as he wishes because he will be forced to vampirize someone in the aftermath. That someone is also very important to him. (Unless everyone's about to die... and still, he could prefer dieing in normal mode than fighting in his OP modes)

- Lucy must first of all... not spam her dragon powers, or else, the entire world will know of her existence, and she will be pretty screwed (science teams will fight to obtain her, various governments will want their hands on her, etc..)
Then, we have to take into account of Lucy herself, she HATES to fight, and will only fight back if she is protecting someone. Besides, I was more imagining her to be on equal grounds with SHirayuki's ninja abilities or Patra's god breaking powers... these two seem to be quite powerful. Aria herself is nothing to scoff at.
Old 2011-06-08, 08:31   Link #444
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
So.... How is this 2D wives money of his dirty? Is he working part time for the Drug Cartels? Freelance Mercenary? Taking corporate bribes ?
Doing PT jobs for Reisen (i.e acting as an agent between a H-game publisher and Reisen to get stock, Reisen gives him a cut of the profits )

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-06-08, 08:51   Link #445
Terminator98
*Author

@Icytears:

So actually... how should I "Empty Burning Destruction"? (In japanese that is)
Old 2011-06-08, 08:59   Link #446
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

It is not confirmed that Jeanne, Shirayuki or Kinji have Irokane. While I say 'rare', I mean extremely powerful. For a list of abilities that merely possessing awakened Hihiirokane provides, consult the Hidan no Aria wiki.

「空ろの燃える破滅」

このときに、この二人は独自の世界を展開・・・
Old 2011-06-08, 09:00   Link #447
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
Made some small updates to Tomomi.
Old 2011-06-08, 09:16   Link #448
Terminator98
*Author

Quote:
It is not confirmed that Jeanne, Shirayuki or Kinji have Irokane. While I say 'rare', I mean extremely powerful. For a list of abilities that merely possessing Hihiirokane provides, consult the Hidan no Aria wiki.

「空ろの燃える破滅」
I already checked the Wiki, and I've seen that these powers are extremely powerful.
We've also seen how Shirayuki is a one man army (with fire magics), and how Aria is the equivalent of an assault battalion, which is why I thought of lumping a Dragon in there.

Oh well, different balance ideas I'd guess. At least rest assured... even though the idea of a dragon seems overly OP in my fic... she'll most of the time be the harmless damsel in distress.

But the claim that Lucy could wipe the floor with the entire cast is a bit off I think... She SHOULD be able to match either Aria or Shirayuki one on one, but there's no way she's beating Holmes by herself... or berserker Kinji.
Old 2011-06-08, 09:17   Link #449
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
I already checked the Wiki, and I've seen that these powers are extremely powerful.
We've also seen how Shirayuki is a one man army (with fire magics), and how Aria is the equivalent of an assault battalion, which is why I thought of lumping a Dragon in there.

Oh well, different balance ideas I'd guess. At least rest assured... even though the idea of a dragon seems overly OP in my fic... she'll most of the time be the harmless damsel in distress.

But the claim that Lucy could wipe the floor with the entire cast is a bit off I think... She SHOULD be able to match either Aria or Shirayuki one on one, but there's no way she's beating Holmes by herself... or berserker Kinji.
Maybe you could lump a mecha dragon in there.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-06-08, 09:22   Link #450
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

This was recently brought to my attention, and...

Quote:

Name: Takako Itsukushima

The rich ojou-sama character; Saito first met her on a mission with Minato months ago where the two of them were task to protect her from a kidnapping. Contrast to Saito's rather lay-back personality, She tends to have a serious personality which compliments that of a student council president. As the president of an All-Girls school, she knows that she must be very decisive in her actions and thus cannot often hesitate with her decisions, since she knows the students would have trouble following her if she didn't act as such. As it is, Takako herself has stated how she almost never has confidence in herself. She and Saito rarely see eye to eye and the two of them gets into many couple-like quarrels, but over time the two of them started to warm up to each other.
C2F.... you did not just straight-port Takako into Aria, creating an Otoboku x Aria Crossover the likes of which has scrambled my braincells so hard that they've turned into a muticolored mush resembling a cross between Jambalaya and Salsa

But remember, Takako only has eyes for her Mizuho-oneesama

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2011-06-08, 09:24   Link #451
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

It's been god knows how many years already !! Nobody cares about Otome wa boku anymore!
Old 2011-06-08, 09:34   Link #452
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Actually I did... Which was what got me going, "oh good."

But I later read closer, and so ALL GIRLS and thought Maria+Holic was in there?

Then came your reply, which made me thank Keima I didn't commit myself into a trap.
Old 2011-06-08, 09:34   Link #453
Terminator98
*Author

Quote:
Maybe you could lump a mecha dragon in there.
Actually... MECHA GODZILLA???!!!!

But he's not really a dragon... so yeah...

Quote:
C2F.... you did not just straight-port Takako into Aria, creating an Otoboku x Aria Crossover the likes of which has scrambled my braincells so hard that they've turned into a muticolored mush resembling a cross between Jambalaya and Salsa
Now... THAT explains why that girl looked so incredibly familiar.
Old 2011-06-08, 09:43   Link #454
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Actually I did... Which was what got me going, "oh good."

But I later read closer, and so ALL GIRLS and thought Maria+Holic was in there?

Then came your reply, which made me thank Keima I didn't commit myself into a trap.
Ahh, I see where you're going with this; both Saito and Minato did not crossdress, in fact they wanted to stand out in an All-Girls school; there are two types of security- the ones you see, and the ones that hides in the crowds. By making themselves obvious targets, the kidnappers would not notice Ada and Raimei closing in on them.

Quote:

Now... THAT explains why that girl looked so incredibly familiar.
See? Nobody cares about Otoboku anymore!
Old 2011-06-08, 09:46   Link #455
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
See? Nobody cares about Otoboku anymore!
Well, I do, and hence the statement "nobody" has been nullified

Unless you're suggesting I'm a divine, aethereal non-corporeal entity, in which case "nobody" would apply to me

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2011-06-08, 10:21   Link #456
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Actually... MECHA GODZILLA???!!!!

But he's not really a dragon... so yeah...
A combat drone in a shape of the dragon, with a weapons bay in its stomach, hellfire missiles on its legs, a gatling gun in its mouth, and when landing on the ground, its tail straightens over its back to become a 15 pounder?

Old 2011-06-08, 10:25   Link #457
Terminator98
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
A combat drone in a shape of the dragon, with a weapons bay in its stomach, hellfire missiles on its legs, a gatling gun in its mouth, and when landing on the ground, its tail straightens over its back to become a 15 pounder?
There's been no mecha popping up in Ariaverse as far as I can say... But for sure...
This would make a decent antagonist... Let's say... JSDF had something go awry in their research lab?

Then we have MechaGodzilla vs Godzilla reiteration (with a much cuter dragon though).... YES!!!!
Old 2011-06-08, 10:28   Link #458
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
There's been no mecha popping up in Ariaverse as far as I can say... But for sure...
This would make a decent antagonist... Let's say... JSDF had something go awry in their research lab?

Then we have MechaGodzilla vs Godzilla reiteration (with a much cuter dragon though).... YES!!!!
Ariaverse is already so detached from reality as it is, skinny little girls wielding pistols with perfect ease and without breaking their arms to the recoil, so what is with a dragon combat drone?

Old 2011-06-08, 10:31   Link #459
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Ariaverse is already so detached from reality as it is, skinny little girls wielding pistols with perfect ease and without breaking their arms to the recoil, so what is with a dragon combat drone?
But the tech level of Aria is nowhere like Index's; no power armors and the likes. There may be that rare metal but it is something like fuckking rare.
Old 2011-06-08, 10:36   Link #460
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
But the tech level of Aria is nowhere like Index's; no power armors and the likes. There may be that rare metal but it is something like fuckking rare.
There are ICBMs that transport human beings.

Closed Thread