AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-03, 21:40   Link #21
Miraluka
Banned

When I was 14 I was so damn stuffed with studies.... I'm still busy with them...orz

This gives me a "you gonna get NTR'd feeling"... Why?!??!?!?!!!!! I'm paranoid DX.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 21:52   Link #22
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
When I was 14 I was so damn stuffed with studies.... I'm still busy with them...orz

This gives me a "you gonna get NTR'd feeling"... Why?!??!?!?!!!!! I'm paranoid DX.
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about? That guy is in love with the teacher, so the only one that can NTR him is the yandere lesbian who's really only there for "teh lulz" so to speak?

I think you're being paranoid for no reason..

Outlook remains positive
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-30, 17:46   Link #23
willx
Nyaaan~~

Chapter 11 is finally out! The sweetness and adorableness continues! It reminds me of my grade 7 school dance .. saying okay to dancing with that one girl, dancing incredibly awkwardly and then scurrying away.. No Oklahoma mixer though..
Old 2013-01-09, 10:24   Link #24
willx
Nyaaan~~

..And, 2 side story chapters! The teacher blushing was adorable.. but again so was the yuri ..

Forbidden Love! Forbidden love everywhere!
Old 2013-01-25, 05:43   Link #25
ahelo
Criminal Unrequitor
*Graphic Designer

It's hard not to grin while reading this. Damn is this series cute. It's also very down-to-earth and how love is portrayed here is so relatable.
Old 2013-05-21, 08:35   Link #26
willx
Nyaaan~~

And Chapter 12 is out! It's been a while folks..

So, a couple's first fight.. An interesting reflection on how insignificant most of our conflicts are..!
Old 2013-05-21, 11:28   Link #27
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I got bored quickly everytime they put on their act, but luckily the chapters are mainly focused on the sweet moments of those two together My favorite pairing is still the teacher-student pair though, I always like those kind of relationship. Hopefully they'll get a happy ending like the pairing in her previous work

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-21, 15:51   Link #28
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Ah, this soooo needs to happen in series.

Spoiler:

There is no doubt on who is the groom (leading) and who is the bride (being lead)
Old 2013-05-23, 09:37   Link #29
Aesthetic Shampoo

Aw, screw the main couple, GIMMIE MORE TEACHER X STUDENT
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 09:52   Link #30
Fwarlord

Even though they are cute and funny to read, I find this teacher x student couple quite disturbing somehow. I mean, he is 14 but how how old is she? May be mid-twenties. In other words, 10-year age gap at least. Furthermore, he is still a middle school kid. Normally, an adult woman shouldn't has feeling toward a boy like that, unless she is a pedophile...
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 10:01   Link #31
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Even though they are cute and funny to read, I find this teacher x student couple quite disturbing somehow. I mean, he is 14 but how how old is she? May be mid-twenties. In other words, 10-year age gap at least. Furthermore, he is still a middle school kid. Normally, an adult woman shouldn't has feeling toward a boy like that, unless she is a pedophile...
Which is what lead to this

Spoiler for image:
Old 2013-05-27, 13:03   Link #32
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Gah, I'm loving this. Basically we have a new side couple introduced (with a pathetic stalker to boot) and we get a glimpse of Hinohara-sensei before she was introduced into the story; I'm also willing to bet that the nurse teacher has a pretty interesting story of her own, waiting to be unveiled.

Thinking about it, I wouldn't be surprised if the cosmetic onee-san also became a focus eventually.

I like it on how the subtle underline of volume 3 was Hinohara kinda realizing that she is a little bit too emotionally involved with Nagai-kun.
Old 2013-05-28, 09:48   Link #33
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I've only recently picked this series up (what with the flood of releases lately, it caught my attention) and while I quite like it, I have to say I too find the teacher-student relationship rather sinister. It's rather obvious Nagai is totally incapable of processing what's happening to him, and while she seems to view it as a fun and dangerous indulgence, I think it's seriously messing him up.

You know, there's a reason 14 year-olds and adults aren't encouraged to have this kind of relationship. In 19th-Century Turkey with an arranged marriage, that's one thing. In an industrialized 21st-Century nation where the adult is an authority figure? Sorry, bad idea.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 10:18   Link #34
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

10 year old difference isn't that much, a couple of my friends have parents with age gaps like that (and even bigger age gaps). What I think you guys should be more concerned about would probably the teacher-student relationship which I think is a bigger concern for some individual.

For me personally though, I have no qualms about teacher-student relationship. The only real problem is that the teacher might get fired because of their relationship but I can't see in any way that it will do harm other than that. Nagai can still grow into a fine adult, get a job and marry her later while the teacher can wait until he graduates to announce their relationship.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 15:26   Link #35
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

So I just stumbled across this, and from the very concept of the whole manga I'm reminded of Kodomo no Omocha, which is and will forever be my favorite manga. It also saved my life back in the day.

So if this is anything at all resembling that, I'll probably be back in a few days fawning over everything in this manga and probably also wanting to write fanfiction.

Anywho, hopefully I'll be back in a few days! ( or hours, depending )

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Arturia Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 19:23   Link #36
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
10 year old difference isn't that much, a couple of my friends have parents with age gaps like that (and even bigger age gaps). What I think you guys should be more concerned about would probably the teacher-student relationship which I think is a bigger concern for some individual.

For me personally though, I have no qualms about teacher-student relationship. The only real problem is that the teacher might get fired because of their relationship but I can't see in any way that it will do harm other than that. Nagai can still grow into a fine adult, get a job and marry her later while the teacher can wait until he graduates to announce their relationship.
10 years is a humungous age difference when one of the participants is 14. If they met when he was 21, it would be a different story.

It seems apparent that Nagai is being seriously screwed up by this, and psychological trauma at that age can stay with you for life. If there's any reason why the teacher shouldn't be fired for this, I've yet to see it in the released chapters.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 03:25   Link #37
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Shiki ♥ Akane ♥ 14. I'm loving this
Old 2013-10-10, 08:28   Link #38
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Shiki ♥ Akane ♥ 14. I'm loving this
Being Yuri Girl is suffering.
Old 2014-03-10, 18:54   Link #39
Starshipw
Free Opinions Available

Music teacher is getting seriously in over her head.
Starshipw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-10, 19:48   Link #40
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

As much as I enjoy the music teacher, I am frustrated that the manga seems to be veering off course. What's happened to our beloved couple? This seems to be turning into a student - teacher love affair manga. Not exactly what got me hooked on this manga and the less I see of it from now on, the better.
FredFriendly is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romance, school life