AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-08-07, 22:11   Link #5041
Lost

Time for Alu to sweep in with her superlong post on her favourite doll ranking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM-FAN
Now that mention to Kirakishou, you dont think that the "real" number of Rozen Maidens only be SIX and Kira can be an "intruder" like Bara?

All us know that Bara was an impostore but, if Kira is the real doll number seven ¿how Father can be create her if she dont got phisycal body, dont got Rosa Mistyca and ONLY exist in the N-Field,? and more importan, why Father when "rebirth" to Shinku and the others never make mention of Kirakishou to Shinku?
Thats an interesting concept, and while I cant say as yet whether I agree or not, it definitely adds to the mystery that is Kira.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 22:14   Link #5042
mac_pack

Location: On top of Mount Slecka in the valley of Raccon Don O.
Hmm, posting favorites are we. Well, here's my list (with bonus scale of 1-10):

1. Suiseiseki 10 < Desu is love. :3
2. Suigintou 9.9
3. Souseiseki 9.8
4. Barasuishou <> Kirakishou 9.7
5. Hinaichigo 7
6. Shinku 6
7. Kanaria 1 < GTFO, you festering pile of annoying worthlessness.
mac_pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 22:54   Link #5043
hizashi
Shinku's Devout Medium

Ok...this may be blasphemy....but does anyone know what other anime I can watch while waiting for Season 3 to come out (if it ever does? )

Something similar to Rozen Maiden and animated by Peach Pit wouldbe good
hizashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 23:23   Link #5044
Lost

^ Lol if that was blasphemy I wouldnt be watching any more series after Rozen Maiden. Rozen Maiden is very VERY good, and I love hanging out in this thread, but it was by no means the best for me

I would reccomend REC, tho its not by Peach-pit, but it was the series I watched directly after RM:T because it was showing on the same channel as RM:T (TBS) and RM:t last episode showed a promo for it. Anyhow, REC is a short anime (just nice for the wait); of 9 episodes (+1 for the DVD special episode) each about 11 minutes long; dont let that put you down tho, its incredibly well paced and a very enjoyable romantic comedy/drama. Found here.

Some others would recommend DearS, but I didnt watch it, so I cant describe it. I know blitz enjoyed it, maybe he'll tell you more.

Last edited by Lost; 2006-08-08 at 00:00.
Old 2006-08-07, 23:24   Link #5045
Flo
The Necessary Evil

1) Gin
2) Suiseiseki
3) Kanaria
4) Hina-Ichigo
5) Souseiseki
6) Bara/Kira
7) Stinku
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 00:02   Link #5046
RM-FAN
Anti-Nina Einstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blablabla
But Barasuishou doesn't exist in the manga... she she could not have destroyed Kira's body.
And in the anime... well we don't know how they may introduce Kira... if an other season is planed, of course.
Curiosly...Kirakishou was introduce in the anime BEFORE the manga, the episode 12 of Träumend was in January 5 and the manga # 6 was released in January 29.

And talking about N-Field, how Rozen or Enju repair to Suigintou if her "deadbody" keep in the dream of Jun?
RM-FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 00:03   Link #5047
MetalAlchemist17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
1) Gin
2) Suiseiseki
3) Kanaria
4) Hina-Ichigo
5) Souseiseki
6) Bara/Kira
7) Stinku

Almost agree fully with your list there, except i'd switch suiseiseki and Gin
MetalAlchemist17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 00:18   Link #5048
Shadow Miko
ASuki's #1 Virgillia fan~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
^ Lol if that was blasphemy I wouldnt be watching any more series after Rozen Maiden.
Same. I'd give up watching anime altogether if that was the case, just because Rozen Maiden is that cool.

Quote:
Curiosly...Kirakishou was introduce in the anime BEFORE the manga, the episode 12 of Träumend was in January 5 and the manga # 6 was released in January 29.
That is so strange. Was Kira made for the anime? Because as it has been said before, it looks like the producers heard they were going to make another season and decided to switch the final episode plot. So for the third season we'd have an explanation as to why Barasuishou turned out to not be the true 7th RM and not have a real RM maiden, but that isn't the case with Kirakishou introduced at the end of the series. Though reading the manga it would come as to much of a confusion.

ON THE OTHER HAND, Kirakishou could have been intended only for the manga, AND, Barasuishou being a fake maiden all along in the anime was the real plot, and the last episodes were just poorly constructed into a senseless battle royal style finish.

THOUGH, the hole in my theory is that the producers said they wanted no more seasons. They didn't say OAV. But what could really happen then?

AND, If my theory is correct then they didn't think it out very well. Because having Barasuishou not being a true RM then Enju would have to have copied Kirakishou, knowing she was 'alive'. So, why did Barasuishou think she would become Alice after obtaining Shinku's Rosa Mystica? Though I guess that might be going out of context. My theory is fueled by that little hole which Garten pointed out first. So, now, I must say I am royally confused.

[/trying to act smart]

EDIT: Oh yeah, In chapter five I'm going to kill off a Rozen Maiden. I'd like to know who you'd want to kill said maiden. I won't say who I'm going to kill off but I doubt she'll be missed.

XD

WAS Hanyuu's biggest fangirl, my heart belongs to Virgillia now. <3 Loli Salad - A blog of epic-proportions!

Last edited by Shadow Miko; 2006-08-08 at 01:21.
Shadow Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 01:30   Link #5049
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

My list
1. Suiseiseki
2. Junk
3. Suiseiseki
4. Shinku
5. There is no #5
6. Hinaichigo
7. Suiseiseki
8. Barasuishou
9. Have I said Suiseiseki yet?
10. Souseiseki and Kanaria can go to hell ~desu!!
11. Kirakishou sucks.
12. Bruce from the philosophy department at the University of Walamaloo.

Immanuel Kant was a real piss-ant who was very rarely stable.
Heideggar, Heideggar was a boozy beggar who could think you under the table.
David Hume could out-consume Wilhelm Freidrich Hegel.
And Whittgenstein was a beery swine who was just as sloshed as Schlegel.
There's nothing Nieizsche couldn't teach 'ya 'bout the raising of the wrist.
Socrates, himself, was permanently pissed.
John Stewart Mill, of his own free will, after half a pint of shanty was particularly ill.
Plato, they say, could stick it away, half a crate of whiskey every day!
Aristotle, Aristotle was a bugger for the bottle,
And Hobbes was fond of his Dram.
And Rene Descartes was a drunken fart:
"I drink, therefore I am."
Yes, Socrates himself is particularly missed;
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed.

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooo Bruce!
Suiseiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 01:31   Link #5050
hizashi
Shinku's Devout Medium

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM-FAN

And talking about N-Field, how Rozen or Enju repair to Suigintou if her "deadbody" keep in the dream of Jun?
What if if a doll was destroyed in a dream world she wasn't destroyed physically? Just her spirit was "destroyed"? So in a way, Rozen could still take her physical body and reanimate her. I mean, he did animate them in the first place!
hizashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 01:47   Link #5051
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Miko
EDIT: Oh yeah, In chapter five I'm going to kill off a Rozen Maiden. I'd like to know who you'd want to kill said maiden. I won't say who I'm going to kill off but I doubt she'll be missed.

XD
Either Junk or Stinku. Hopefully it's Stinku got crushed by a falling XBOX
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 02:02   Link #5052
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko

XD
Dont understand.. do u want us to say who we want killed off, or who we want doing the killing?
Old 2006-08-08, 02:12   Link #5053
Shadow Miko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
Dont understand.. do u want us to say who we want killed off, or who we want doing the killing?
Who do you want to kill the character that I've picked out to die.

In chapter four my OC kills a favored character. It's like being god.

WAS Hanyuu's biggest fangirl, my heart belongs to Virgillia now. <3 Loli Salad - A blog of epic-proportions!
Old 2006-08-08, 03:17   Link #5054
Dark Steno
Zigadongdong!

Send a message via MSN to Dark Steno
I don't really have the most favorite doll in RM as well as RMT. Tho' they're charming but I don't really think that any of them to be my top of the tops. Shinku is like someone who has no willing to fight but then was forced to fight and finally lost the final match in RMT. How pity can it be? Suiseiseki can be annoying, charming, evil as well as a loving doll. But she can't cook. Hina Ichigo is annoying too but kiddish. Albeit her appearances, she's a very brave doll. Souseiseki is kind and warm. But I think that she's abit selfish. Suigintou is a dark and gothic doll. To be honest, I always assumed that she is the kind that deserves to be punished. But fans like in 4chan or any other futaba channel make me changed my mind with those pictures. Kanaria is a fine creation but sadly, I don't like her at all. From the appearances through the inner self. Nevertheless, she's a fine pair for Hina Ichigo. Barasuishou, hmmm,although I like purple but she's not that great. I think she's the same as Suigintou for me. About Kirakishou, she looks wonderful but she's too evil.

Conclusion, Tomoe ftw.
Dark Steno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 03:25   Link #5055
Shadow Miko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Steno
Conclusion, Tomoe ftw.
XDDDDDDD

That has made my day.

But srly. Odille FTW.

Last edited by Shadow Miko; 2006-08-08 at 03:36.
Old 2006-08-08, 03:43   Link #5056
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Steno
I don't really have the most favorite doll in RM as well as RMT. Tho' they're charming but I don't really think that any of them to be my top of the tops. Shinku is like someone who has no willing to fight but then was forced to fight and finally lost the final match in RMT. How pity can it be? Suiseiseki can be annoying, charming, evil as well as a loving doll. But she can't cook. Hina Ichigo is annoying too but kiddish. Albeit her appearances, she's a very brave doll. Souseiseki is kind and warm. But I think that she's abit selfish. Suigintou is a dark and gothic doll. To be honest, I always assumed that she is the kind that deserves to be punished. But fans like in 4chan or any other futaba channel make me changed my mind with those pictures. Kanaria is a fine creation but sadly, I don't like her at all. From the appearances through the inner self. Nevertheless, she's a fine pair for Hina Ichigo. Barasuishou, hmmm,although I like purple but she's not that great. I think she's the same as Suigintou for me. About Kirakishou, she looks wonderful but she's too evil.

Conclusion, Tomoe ftw.
Suiseiseki can cook.....

....cookies.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 04:17   Link #5057
Shadow Miko

Cookies doesn't count. Close though.

Old 2006-08-08, 04:19   Link #5058
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Bonus: Tomoe isn't into incest as far as we know unlike a certain sister .
Suiseiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 04:21   Link #5059
Shadow Miko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiseiseki
Bonus: Tomoe isn't into incest as far as we know unlike a certain sister .
Does she even have a brother/sister?

Now what sister would that be?

Old 2006-08-08, 06:36   Link #5060
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Miko
Does she even have a brother/sister?

Now what sister would that be?
Not sure.

Anyways, I read your second fanfiction Rozen Maids and it was good especially the Kira-Bara parts!

Quote:

"I am..." Barasuishou shook her head.

"...Shocked." Kirakishou said not showing that emotion.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural