AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2016-05-07, 18:13   Link #6641
Halberd
ARX-6

I know they said they were 'saving' the designs for an eventual anime adaption, but I believe we still have at least another couple years to go with GoL and they don't decide whether or not to produce an anime series overnight, so I think that if they don't have any plans on animating FT by the end of the manga, they'll probably go on with it.

worst case scenario, they could keep the cloaks and/or use only the designs already revealed.
Halberd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-28, 03:04   Link #6642
LanceDark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halberd View Post
I know they said they were 'saving' the designs for an eventual anime adaption, but I believe we still have at least another couple years to go with GoL and they don't decide whether or not to produce an anime series overnight, so I think that if they don't have any plans on animating FT by the end of the manga, they'll probably go on with it.

worst case scenario, they could keep the cloaks and/or use only the designs already revealed.
Really?! anime adaption of what?
LanceDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-28, 09:37   Link #6643
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halberd View Post

A couple of years? Not quite. Barge was already destroyed. They're nearing the final run now. At most, it'll end in early 2017.

Also, V10 was released by us a little while ago. We are caught up.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-24, 17:50   Link #6644
Knight_SV

i have purchased GOL 11th tankoubon from itunes store.
so many things sumizawa changed from the existing tv series. mainly how white fang recruited zechs and also dermail's death, which he died together with the insaned tsubarov, meanwhile quatre and noin haven't found trowa yet and duo and wufei joined peacemillion earlier.
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-26, 03:52   Link #6645
The American Average
2LMES

interesting. well GOL so far has been stronger than the anime so I have faith in vol 11 and on.
Old 2016-06-27, 13:26   Link #6646
Knight_SV

some changes feel strange, like when heero and zechs switch their respective suit, it was done differently as both were attacked by romfeller fleet during their battle and their switch occur after they demolished the fleet, also it was zechs and epyon whom attacked and defend the resistance before the relena's inauguration as queen of the world instead of heero and wing zero. It was the time after zechs got contacted by quinze and offered to join white fang as their leader. but some also feels good, especially dermail's death in the lunar base together with tsubarov after zechs destroyed barge and the gundamboys doesn't interfere in the barge battle.
the next volume will deal with trowa's recovery and also heavyarms kai and sandrock kai debut
Old 2016-06-30, 05:17   Link #6647
Eeni

I was rereading the posts again because I needed a refresher on what's happened in FT when I came across this stupid thing I said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeni View Post

The whole, WuFei won't look at Cathy can be any number of things, but it's fairly safe to say that it does have something to do with Sally. WuFei had a crush on Sally but missed out because she fell for another guy? He said something to upset Sally, never got the chance to apologize, and now regrets it every time he sees Cathy? Maybe he is Cathy's father, but Sally and he broke up never to speak to one another again because of "irreconcilable differences"? He is incredibly disturbed that Sally might have cloned herself and now he has to deal with said clone? Who knows. I think Sumizawa might have forgotten that he fed us this little tidbit since he hasn't touched on it since, like chapter 1.
NAILED IT SINCE 2012!!!

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-24, 19:59   Link #6648
kyle1281989
Showtime!

GOL Vol 11, WZC resign changes/additions. I believe it states the ears and chest now open up when the Zero System is active for Heero. Waiting for DESTORY MODE
Spoiler:

Zech's future vision (because of Epyon's zero system) of Warlock in Fenrir mode. Bit clearer image than it appeared in FT.
Spoiler:
kyle1281989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-25, 17:47   Link #6649
Knight_SV

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1281989 View Post
GOL Vol 11, WZC resign changes/additions. I believe it states the ears and chest now open up when the Zero System is active for Heero. Waiting for DESTORY MODE
Spoiler:

Zech's future vision (because of Epyon's zero system) of Warlock in Fenrir mode. Bit clearer image than it appeared in FT.
Spoiler:
well, to me WZC chest got redesign to be like Proto Zero's chest lol
Old 2016-09-15, 15:09   Link #6650
Rizevim

sorry i just want ask can you tell all character ending? (expect helena and heero getting married)
Rizevim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-28, 17:26   Link #6651
Halberd
ARX-6

it's kinda funny how even though gol is still going on and has been scanlated, this topic pretty much came to a halt after ft concluded, even though we didn't get anything other than summaries.
Halberd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-28, 17:31   Link #6652
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Well when it doesn't do anything more that's different from the anime... there's no point in discussing it, is there?
Old 2016-10-17, 00:46   Link #6653
Nishiio
AHH IT'S A GUNDAM--*boom*

Damn. I haven't checked this thread in 4 years. Catching up on 150+ pages was just as fun as binging 150+ the first time :P Thanks to all who've kept the thread alive and provided information for hilarious discussions.

I guess all we can do now is wait for the new GoL releases. I still think I prefer the original anime better but the artwork is really gorgeous so I'm happy to stick with it. I'm paranoid that this will never get licensed in English so I managed to scoop the first 10 volumes off eBay. Crossing my fingers they do translate it someday though.
Nishiio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-06, 01:19   Link #6654
LanceDark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
A couple of years? Not quite. Barge was already destroyed. They're nearing the final run now. At most, it'll end in early 2017.

Also, V10 was released by us a little while ago. We are caught up.
Wow! I'm still catching up with the Vol 8 & 9 , thanks a lot Deacon! (I'm so outdated.. :|)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizevim View Post
sorry i just want ask can you tell all character ending? (expect helena and heero getting married)
uh, for that I also have no idea what happen with the others... who cares, Relena and Heero is now living happily ever after in Mars. Gah!
LanceDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-05, 17:50   Link #6655
A-Crux
Áλφα-Crux///Alpha-Crux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizevim View Post
Happy 2017 guys!
  • IIRC besides Heero and Relena getting married (Heero found his birth certificate and it can allow him to fill the marriage form) Dr J seems to be alive.
  • Zechs (posing as "Miliardo Peacecraft" quit his position as Mars' President. Later he, Noin and the twins went to live in a farm in a peacefull lifestyle.
  • Heero Yui alpha (pilot 01's clone that aged normally) went to Mars with Lady Une.
  • Mars celebrated elections in which Duo Maxwell got elected, with Hilde as First Lady (she didn't sign up the divorce) and Heero Yui alpha as his assistant.
  • Master Chang (WuFei), Dr T (Trowa/Triton) and Professor W (Quatre) are still fighting against rebels in Mars. Phobos/No Name, Duo Jr/Phenrir and Quatrine are fighting said rebels using their Mobile Suits.
  • There was a new virus (V.V. : Vampire Virus?) that makes people young again, Quatre (as well as Vingt's clone?) caught it (so are they getting younger?)
A-Crux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-07, 19:00   Link #6656
The 48th Ronin

That last past was... WTF?
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-27, 19:34   Link #6657
Knight_SV

just put this here
Spoiler for neo:
Old 2017-01-27, 19:53   Link #6658
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

'bout time it got that function.
Old 2017-01-28, 13:34   Link #6659
kyle1281989
Showtime!

Is the rifle Sandrocks Kai using in vol.12 an equivalent of the buster rifle? Design wise it seems to be based on it.
Spoiler:

Also looks like Alpha and Beta are apart of the GOL story now?
kyle1281989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-08, 18:05   Link #6660
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Vertical has licensed The Glory of Losers for release here in the US.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing