Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-11-23, 14:11   Link #21
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razz
Did you skip the parts where Naruto forced Sasuke to develop the 3rd dot in his Sharingan and then forced Sasuke to go CS2 form?

HOW IS THAT GETTING CRUSHED LIKE A BUG?
Right Sasuke could of just done that from the start and it would of been over. It just wouldn't of been interesting. CS2 Sasuke beats Naruto kyuubi brat in 1 move. That's crushed.

He wasn't exactly forced to his 3rd dot either, it just happened and he wanted to preserve chakra.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 15:07   Link #22
Ryuujin

Pretty much every female character not named "Sakura". Especially Hinata, Kurenai, and Anko. The first two only have one canon fight (against the WORST possible opponents), and the third vanished off the face of the Earth...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 15:56   Link #23
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Obviously Rock Lee..

ANYONE can use NINJUTSU, but it's weak if you arent talented
ANYONE can use GENJUTSU, but it's weak if you arent talented
ANYONE can use TAIJUTSU, but it's weak if you arent talented
except LEE

Well Lee started off being pathetic in all area's....but he totally cant use nin or genjutsu...which means...at first Naruto sucked at bunshin no jutsu...but Lee couldnt even create 1.

A Guy like Lee is extremely rare...especially if you count the gates...that is also something that only a few can actually do.
Old 2006-11-23, 16:15   Link #24
Kinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave View Post
Right Sasuke could of just done that from the start and it would of been over. It just wouldn't of been interesting. CS2 Sasuke beats Naruto kyuubi brat in 1 move. That's crushed.

He wasn't exactly forced to his 3rd dot either, it just happened and he wanted to preserve chakra.
you look like yellowflash you sasuke freak. ur kinda tard with those arguments. And ye, i guess ur watching the wrong series.
Kinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 16:29   Link #25
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin View Post
Pretty much every female character not named "Sakura". Especially Hinata, Kurenai, and Anko. The first two only have one canon fight (against the WORST possible opponents), and the third vanished off the face of the Earth...
I Agree...and i wont argue about it anymore but...some people even claimed that Ino or Sakura was stronger then Hinata...

And talked about Kurenai that she was too weak....yeah right...
Old 2006-11-23, 19:56   Link #26
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Genma is listed as a tokubetsu jounin, someone who ranks lower than a jounin. So, it is highly likely that he is weaker than Kakashi.
Tokubetsu jonin is just a title, naruto is still listed as a genin and we all know that he's far stronger than that. And yes I know those are extinuating circumstances in Naruto's case, I'm just saying you can't always go by a title.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 00:35   Link #27
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razz View Post
How was it a fight? It was just Sasuke getting crushed like a bug.
I think it should be considered a fight no matter the difference in power levels.
Did you call Anko vs Orochimaru a fight? Temari vs Tenten? Dosu vs Chouji?
Both of them were fighting, so it equals a fight, even though Sasuke obviously was way to weak to even lift a finger against his elder bro'.

Back on topic, I'll agree about Shino. He seems so talented yet never gets more then a few frames since his battle with Kankurou.
Either him, or Tenten. Why not show off more of the strongest Konoha kunoichi genin?
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 03:20   Link #28
rasedori
akatsuki member

Spoiler:
rasedori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 06:45   Link #29
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasedori View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 07:23   Link #30
monster

Hinata.

Seriously, we know what everybody else can do. But Hinata is the only one who I feel still may have something to prove about herself, especially towards her father. I wish they'd show more of her in battles.

Even the filler arcs writer(s) took pity on her and give her some new moves. And just for that, I'll always be content with the fillers.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 07:52   Link #31
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

The best ninja is one that concealed his/her present/ability thats he/she is a great ninja.

Thus, ramen girl =x

Thread OVVARRRR.

>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 09:33   Link #32
Rurik
Golden

I agree wiht KiNa...>ramen girl is the one !!!!!!!!1

Quote:
Really? It seems to me that there were 2 moves. And how do you know that if Sasuke would had use CS2 from the start the fight would had been over? Even doing CS 2 from the beginning, the results would had been the same, Naruto would had ended in 3 tails mode.

Either way, you make it sound as CS 2 was to much for Naruto in his tail mode, whereas it was made to implied both of them were equal powered, it just happened that after both of then Collided, Sasuke took the upper hand and punch Naruto unconscious, I guess the Kyuby use played a part on Naruto getting unconscious rather, than just a punch in the Stomach.

Quote:

“Forced” was not a good choice of words, but indeed, Sasuke develop the 3rd dote in the mater he awoke the Sharingan vs Haku, He was in a situation were his current eyes were not enough to capture his opponent movements. In the case of the fight with Naruto, Naruto was destroying Sasuke before Sasuke got the Sharingan upgrade.
Old 2006-11-24, 10:07   Link #33
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik
Really? It seems to me that there were 2 moves. And how do you know that if Sasuke would had use CS2 from the start the fight would had been over? Even doing CS 2 from the beginning, the results would had been the same, Naruto would had ended in 3 tails mode.

Either way, you make it sound as CS 2 was to much for Naruto in his tail mode, whereas it was made to implied both of them were equal powered, it just happened that after both of then Collided, Sasuke took the upper hand and punch Naruto unconscious, I guess the Kyuby use played a part on Naruto getting unconscious rather, than just a punch in the Stomach.
What 2 moves? you mean batting Naruto away with his wing? that's not so much of a move yanno. And no they weren't equal at all. The whole "I have a feeling i'm not going to lose" and Sasuke holding back turning into CS2 to make Naruto look remotely good just made it seem like Naruto could actually do something heh ^^.
Old 2006-11-24, 10:21   Link #34
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
What 2 moves? you mean batting Naruto away with his wing? that's not so much of a move yanno. And no they weren't equal at all. The whole "I have a feeling i'm not going to lose" and Sasuke holding back turning into CS2 to make Naruto look remotely good just made it seem like Naruto could actually do something heh ^^.
No, 2 moves as in: I got into CS 2 got to use Chidory attack, collided with Naruto, both Attacks were cancelled and then the second attack, the punch which was the reason why Naruto Fainted.

When Naruto got into 3 Tails Sasuke could barely do anything about Naruto, then he got the CS 2 were in this case he used an Attack and so Naruto, both Attack collided and Cancelled each other, if one would had been more powerful than the other, then a negating effect of Jutsu would had not happen.

You defense towards Sasuke is the same type of defense of people that justify that Naruto lost because he never had the intent of Killing Sasuke.
Old 2006-11-24, 10:28   Link #35
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
No, 2 moves as in: I got into CS 2 got to use Chidory attack, collided with Naruto, both Attacks were cancelled and then the second attack, the punch which was the reason why Naruto Fainted.

When Naruto got into 3 Tails Sasuke could barely do anything about Naruto, then he got the CS 2 were in this case he used an Attack and so Naruto, both Attack collided and Cancelled each other, if one would had been more powerful than the other, then a negating effect of Jutsu would had not happen.
Right, even though the attacks cancelled one another out, the fact Sasuke could go all the way and put a hole in Naruto where Naruto could only make a lil mark on his forehead shows just how much of a difference there was.

He was only 1 tail, not 3 ^^.

Quote:
You defense towards Sasuke is the same type of defense of people that justify that Naruto lost because he never had the intent of Killing Sasuke.
No... I'm saying Sasuke knew all along he had alot more power inside him. I mean if he brought it out he knew he'd win. Sasuke CS2 was not equal with Naruto 1 tail. If the jutsu's were a stalemate again they both would of jus been blown back again like on the water yet Sasuke had more power to keep going and win.
Old 2006-11-24, 10:44   Link #36
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Right, even though the attacks cancelled one another out, the fact Sasuke could go all the way and put a hole in Naruto where Naruto could only make a lil mark on his forehead shows just how much of a difference there was.

He was only 1 tail, not 3 ^^.

No, that precisely proves what I’m saying, both attack canceling each other, proves they were Equal Powered, afterwards what comes are Lucky shots, While Sasuke could land his, Naruto could not, however, Previous to this, we already got a taste that they were evenly powered.

Another point is that While in this punch Sasuke was still in his CS mode 2, Naruto Chakra crust had already disappear (correct me if Im wrong), now could Sasuke had landed this punch if Naruto had his Chakra armor?

Quote:
No... I'm saying Sasuke knew all along he had alot more power inside him. I mean if he brought it out he knew he'd win. Sasuke CS2 was not equal with Naruto 1 tail. If the jutsu's were a stalemate again they both would of jus been blown back again like on the water yet Sasuke had more power to keep going and win.
No, he Was thinking he could win because he was not aware that Naruto could become a demon, point in case, You really don’t know what would had happen if Sasuke could had brought out the CS from the start, given the situation of the fight, Naruto would had responded with Spouting his tail.

And then Both of the were not thrown back because the force of the power of the Jutsu when collided created a huge mass of Chakra, when Both of then cold Finally reach out to each other, Neither Sasuke had his Chidory in his Hand or Naruto the Rasengan in his Hand, meaning the power was equal as This Chidory made the Rasengan dissipate, and The Rasengan made the Chidory Dissipate.

If there would had been an Imbalance in terms of power, then the Ransegan would had been overwhelmed by the Chidory, and Sasuke punch would had still had power of the Chidory in his fist, yet, it did not.
Old 2006-11-24, 10:56   Link #37
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
No, that precisely proves what I’m saying, both attack canceling each other, proves they were Equal Powered, afterwards what comes are Lucky shots, While Sasuke could land his, Naruto could not, however, Previous to this, we already got a taste that they were evenly powered.
The attacks cancelled one another. That's not proving their equal, the fact Sasuke could go through with more power and strength putting a hole in Naruto proves he was above him.

Quote:
Another point is that While in this punch Sasuke was still in his CS mode 2, Naruto Chakra crust had already disappear (correct me if Im wrong), now could Sasuke had landed this punch if Naruto had his Chakra armor?
He still had his shroud while they collided, guess it's a over-rated shroud.

Quote:
No, he Was thinking he could win because he was not aware that Naruto could become a demon, point in case, You really don’t know what would had happen if Sasuke could had brought out the CS from the start, given the situation of the fight, Naruto would had responded with Spouting his tail.
He said that when Naruto was already in Tail form and attacking him, like "I'm not even hurt" and " I have a feeling i'm not going to lose" or "I'm not ready to this" and "I'm more special than you" all point to Sasuke being better.

Quote:
And then Both of the were not thrown back because the force of the power of the Jutsu when collided created a huge mass of Chakra, when Both of then cold Finally reach out to each other, Neither Sasuke had his Chidory in his Hand or Naruto the Rasengan in his Hand, meaning the power was equal as This Chidory made the Rasengan dissipate, and The Rasengan made the Chidory Dissipate.

If there would had been an Imbalance in terms of power, then the Ransegan would had been overwhelmed by the Chidory, and Sasuke punch would had still had power of the Chidory in his fist, yet, it did not.
The force of them colliding, chakra forming a orb around them like the jutsu's negating one another. Doesn't prove that Naruto and Sasuke were equal then, it proves the jutsu cancelled one another. If they were both equal in the end Naruto would not be passed out on the ground with a hole in him and Sasuke walking away.
Old 2006-11-24, 11:29   Link #38
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Rurik just give up man, remember your arguing against a girl. If I remember correctly the universal law is girls always win/girls are always right, even if they are wrong they are ALWAYS RIGHT. Save your self the trouble and go to sleep bro. Lmao cause by now I would, miss rave is as stubborn as they come.
Old 2006-11-24, 11:34   Link #39
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
Rurik just give up man, remember your arguing against a girl. If I remember correctly the universal law is girls always win/girls are always right, even if they are wrong they are ALWAYS RIGHT. Save your self the trouble and go to sleep bro. Lmao cause by now I would, miss rave is as stubborn as they come.
If i am correct the women started eating the apple...which doomed us all....i doubt they are always correct.

Besides men are always there to correct/protect their mistakes which are supposedly never made by them...
Old 2006-11-24, 11:38   Link #40
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
If i am correct the women started eating the apple...which doomed us all....i doubt they are always correct.
-_- Dude, you took my joke too seriously, its obvious who's correct between Rave and Rurik, but girls are always right (according to them, and the rest of the world *cough* supposedly). Just give in man, and we can have peace on earth. Can't live with them, but Can't live without them man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Besides men are always there to correct/protect their mistakes which are supposedly never made by them...
Lmao careful with that line bro, you might make every girl/woman on AnimeSuki your enemy. (*cough* that line only belongs in the unwritten book which you never speak of, you just know)

This thread is SOOOOO off topic.