AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-30, 16:42   Link #3821
Ouverture
Golden Fighter

Jessica, Ange, George, BBattler

btw I do
Old 2012-05-30, 16:58   Link #3822
GabrieliosP
黄金の魔女 Golden Witch

Jessica definetly needs some way to get near the enemy, because she seriously depends on her parter to close in and then use AttackTouch.

B.Battler only needs more HP. I seriously would give him either Bern's 1000HP or 1200HP, no more than that.

George... dunno to what do with him. He is one of the characters I am the worst playing agaisnt.

Ditto for Ange, except she doesn't give me much trouble.

And I also don't play online. I only play Arcade and Versus Mode mostly by myself. Sometimes I play with my friends but we use my PC and two controllers, so we never play with lag (but they aren't that good either since I kick their asses everytime we play. One of them is getting better though, and she plays mostly as B.Battler/Ange or B.Battler/George).
Old 2012-05-30, 17:11   Link #3823
Solkiskey

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
Jessica definetly needs some way to get near the enemy, because she seriously depends on her parter to close in and then use AttackTouch.

B.Battler only needs more HP. I seriously would give him either Bern's 1000HP or 1200HP, no more than that.

George... dunno to what do with him. He is one of the characters I am the worst playing agaisnt.

Ditto for Ange, except she doesn't give me much trouble.

And I also don't play online. I only play Arcade and Versus Mode mostly by myself. Sometimes I play with my friends but we use my PC and two controllers, so we never play with lag (but they aren't that good either since I kick their asses everytime we play. One of them is getting better though, and she plays mostly as B.Battler/Ange or B.Battler/George).
Well, she can approach with 236X if she charged her fists. She's destroyed easily by zoning.

B.Battler needs more HP and a better 236X. It sucks.

George only needs a better set of normals.

Ange... I don't know much about her. Her normals are pretty shitty and she relies a lot on crossups and landing a Leviathan to metaspecial. Her ability makes her worth using though.

Erika also needs severe buffs, as an Erika player I feel she's not exactly very good.
Old 2012-05-30, 17:58   Link #3824
Walterion

The game needs a matchmaking option, straight foward.

I think Skullgirls has something like that and allows you to put a filter on the delay of the match. As in, if you select 2 as the max amount of delay then you would only get matches upto 2 delay and nothing else.

Then again, for that to work, it needs servers and other stuff in order for it to work. Dunno of 07th expansion is willing to do such thing for a game, unless if the game actually has a strong enough player base that backs it up.

In anycase, I will probably think of something meanwhile, since I have to re-review Cross cause it's officially complete.
Old 2012-05-30, 18:13   Link #3825
GabrieliosP
黄金の魔女 Golden Witch

Not officially complete. The only thing stated is that adding new things to the game would need the gathering of some people and that would be hard, thus updates are unlikely, not impossible.
Old 2012-05-30, 22:43   Link #3826
Walterion

Quote:
Not officially complete. The only thing stated is that adding new things to the game would need the gathering of some people and that would be hard, thus updates are unlikely, not impossible.
The entire cast for cross is there, so cross is complete.

New characters would mean a new expansion pack. Happend with X when they added George, Jessica and Rosa, and happend with Cross with the other 6 characters.

That's what I meant with complete.
Old 2012-05-31, 07:14   Link #3827
Ouverture
Golden Fighter

Ange needs a new f.5C and a they have to give 6C a sense
Also different moves for Sakutaro
Old 2012-05-31, 08:22   Link #3828
Solkiskey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouverture View Post
Ange needs a new f.5C and a they have to give 6C a sense
Also different moves for Sakutaro
They should just remove her f.5C altogether.

6B should be faster, it's totally useless unless you're in the middle of a combo.

Her 6C should be overhead.
Old 2012-05-31, 08:24   Link #3829
Ouverture
Golden Fighter

6B it's totally useless unless the opponent is being hit from something else like sakutaro, satan or belphegor
Old 2012-05-31, 11:18   Link #3830
Solkiskey

Then again I'd rather do something else than 6b lol. Ange is only worth it for her ability IMO. Instead of 6b, I'd go for 5b 2b 5c sakutarou 2b 5c tag on stun.
Old 2012-05-31, 14:01   Link #3831
SkullClad
Shadow Keeper

Send a message via MSN to SkullClad
Ange for me is... unnecessary. Seriously. Granted, StunBoost is awesome, but isn't anything that makes her any more useful. Her moveset is kinda... meh, her specials aren't that good. Her only redeeming atributes are Leviathan, Mammon (depending how you use her), her German Suplex and her Metasuper.

BTW, what does IMO means? No, seriously.
Old 2012-05-31, 14:04   Link #3832
Solkiskey

Her metasuper is only good if it lands lol.

IMO = In my opinion.
Old 2012-05-31, 14:46   Link #3833
SkullClad
Shadow Keeper

Send a message via MSN to SkullClad
Her Metasuper if lands it's ALMOST certain that will stun the enemy, also is good to escape zoning.
Old 2012-05-31, 15:42   Link #3834
Solkiskey

Useful to punish jumps too.
Old 2012-05-31, 17:01   Link #3835
GabrieliosP
黄金の魔女 Golden Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solkiskey View Post
Useful to punish jumps too.
Ugh, don't remind me. Whenever I try to approach Ange by jumping when she has at least 1SP, she'll declare Meta and then use her Metasuper on me.

The result is, wel...

I agree with new moves for Sakutaro. Whatever version of 236X you activate he uses the same attack. IMO they should add more variety to him, something like... 236A being the current one, in 236B he jumps and falls on the enemy and 236C being something like a feint (uses same attack animation as 236A but no damage or hit). Only a suggestion.
Old 2012-05-31, 18:32   Link #3836
Walterion

Quote:
Ugh, don't remind me. Whenever I try to approach Ange by jumping when she has at least 1SP, she'll declare Meta and then use her Metasuper on me.

Fun fact, you can unpunish that meta super if you are playing Battler or B.Battler.

Just use J.214AB and that will parry the attack and leave you with the upper hand.
Old 2012-05-31, 18:37   Link #3837
DaBackpack
Blick Winkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walterion View Post
Fun fact, you can unpunish that meta super if you are playing Battler or B.Battler.

Just use J.214AB and that will parry the attack and leave you with the upper hand.
This is what I do. And other moves can parry that move too, you just need really good timing. The j.214ab is more reliable though.
Old 2012-05-31, 20:40   Link #3838
Solkiskey

I'd rather just not jump if Ange can meta declare and I can't object to it. Battler can do a lot without jumping anyway.
Old 2012-06-01, 04:21   Link #3839
byehello123

why not just jump backwards and let ange do her meta with a miss then u can combo her??
Old 2012-06-01, 07:00   Link #3840
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

The moment you can actually jump backwards despite the meta declaration and meta super, it means that player is pretty bad.

They would definitely activate the meta only when you are jumping, making a non cancelable move, or dumbly forward dashing. In most cases, it would absolutely prevent you to avoid that, esp. jumping in.