AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-12-15, 11:28   Link #1681
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
Oh! Where do you get that?
100 conjuration > quest reward
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 11:33   Link #1682
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Each of the Schools of Magic has a Master-level Ritual quest that you need to finish before you can buy Master-level spellbooks. Most of them require you to have 90 in the relevant School, except Illusion which is bugged at 100.

Master Conjuration gives you the so-called Thrall spells, permanent summons so to speak. You can only have one at a time though.

Somewhat relevant... A recording of a siege me and my buddies Lydia, Shadowmere, Odahviing and, of course, Emperor Titus Mede, participated in.

Ahh, okay! My conjuration level is terribly low for a lvl 60.

Nice video. All you're missing is the dog and that random nude guy who charges into battle with his fists. (The one that wants to visit the tree)
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 11:55   Link #1683
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

HOLY CRAP

check out this awesome mod! XD
http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3733
Old 2011-12-15, 13:57   Link #1684
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
I dont like Star Wars that much, just letting you know.
Old 2011-12-15, 14:15   Link #1685
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Dude i had to put my game on english to bypass a bug at Shalidor's Maze for a Demora who gave me a magic crown...
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 14:33   Link #1686
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Dude i had to put my game on english to bypass a bug at Shalidor's Maze for a Demora who gave me a magic crown...
Lol that sucks , what a careless mistake on programmer's part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tong
I dont like Star Wars that much, just letting you know.
BLASPH--

Me neither. =/
Old 2011-12-15, 14:58   Link #1687
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Well i'll do give credits that the textures are nice but with that said i don't like star wars very much either .
Old 2011-12-15, 15:09   Link #1688
Darkbeat
'אין ייאוש בעולם כלל

I don't like Star Wars much either (Trekkie myself ) but it is a pretty pimp cloak.

Anyone else notice anything strange after the update? My inventory suddenly got filled with random loot. And by random loot I mean randomly bad loot. I got an Elven Hammer, a Staff of Lightning and Steel Armor. Oh and a Pot! I can barely contain my merriment!

At least they fixed the elemental resistance XD now with Spellbreaker I don't have to run like a sissy from an Ancient Dragon fight on Master.
Darkbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 18:02   Link #1689
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

That... That mod... I needs it...
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 18:52   Link #1690
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by delorean2200 View Post
Maybe you helped that kid in Windhelm...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Did you kill a certain bitchy head of the orphanage in Riften?
No, I have not done this quest yet. I do have it listed in my "to do" list, though.

I do now know that the quest in question is Delayed Burial, a mission I completed ages ago.
Old 2011-12-16, 00:07   Link #1691
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Spoiler for What's Light laughing about now? Check here to find out!:
Old 2011-12-16, 03:55   Link #1692
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

My rebooted archer has maxed all her attack skills and is in the process of maxing her light armour.

The amusing thing is, I did some spell leveling in order to get enough perk points, and all of a sudden a mage showed up to challenge me to a duel.

Thing is, I have no attack spells. I only levelled up conjugation a little bit at this point. So I pulled out my bow and arrowed him to death.

As he died, he complained that this was suppose to be a magical duel. But what was my character suppose to do? She isn't a mage, magic is just her hobby. I mean, did he missed the giant Daedric Bow on her back or what?
Old 2011-12-16, 04:09   Link #1693
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
My rebooted archer has maxed all her attack skills and is in the process of maxing her light armour.

The amusing thing is, I did some spell leveling in order to get enough perk points, and all of a sudden a mage showed up to challenge me to a duel.

Thing is, I have no attack spells. I only levelled up conjugation a little bit at this point. So I pulled out my bow and arrowed him to death.

As he died, he complained that this was suppose to be a magical duel. But what was my character suppose to do? She isn't a mage, magic is just her hobby. I mean, did he missed the giant Daedric Bow on her back or what?
hahaha.. sounds like he was just whining as he went down.... be sure and loot the corpse

My primary character is an archer as well.... she was doing okay til she ran into the master vamp in the town with the ghosty girl. One of the few times I was glad I save a lot.... back up, try another timeline *around* that town for now.
Old 2011-12-16, 05:02   Link #1694
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
hahaha.. sounds like he was just whining as he went down.... be sure and loot the corpse

My primary character is an archer as well.... she was doing okay til she ran into the master vamp in the town with the ghosty girl. One of the few times I was glad I save a lot.... back up, try another timeline *around* that town for now.
Thing is, the reason I restarted my archer was because she was taking forever to reach level 100 in archery. She is killing very fast, but not getting much skill points. So in the reboot I spent a few hours getting her to skill level 90 via thieves guild trainer. And then after that grab 3 skill books scattered in a few places and then go see Angi at her cottage. Angi has an extra skill book on her home as well as 6 skill increases in her training tutorial.

It is a bit of a waste to go to Angi before your archery skill is in the 90s. The 6 skill point increases are just much more valuable late game.

Now that her primary attack skill is maxed, I can take on all comers. And she isn't even level 50 yet.
Old 2011-12-16, 07:46   Link #1695
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Spoiler for What's Light laughing about now? Check here to find out!:
*Walks into Wal-Mart with a truckload of buckets*
Old 2011-12-16, 18:40   Link #1696
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

This also made me laugh a lot

its a bit crude and random watch at own risk

Spoiler for warning, seriously crude.:
Old 2011-12-17, 08:10   Link #1697
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

^Good God! What did i just watch?
*replays the video*
Old 2011-12-17, 10:12   Link #1698
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Thats exactly what I said, Notice all the mammoths falling down? XD
Old 2011-12-17, 12:07   Link #1699
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Well, I've been avoiding this thread to avoid any possible spoiler but now that I've done basically everything storywise I guess that's no longer an issue.

My build was straight up heavy armor 2-handed weapon HULK SMASH. I killed the final boss in 2 hits at lv 39. 409 power weapon with double damage thanks to blacksmithing and orc berserker rage. I think I may start a second playthrough on a higher difficulty.

My favorite part of this game is really the WTF moments that are constantly happening,either game-wise or rp-wise. Stuff like:
  • getting a quest to clear animals out of people's houses and then having the owner threaten to call the guards because I "broke in" (or having an armed npc just standing in there right next to the wolf/bear)
  • dragons attacking towns and killing my quest targets for me and leaving me with no idea why the quest just advanced
  • watching my horse clear an entire camp of bandits by itself / watching my horse become so obsessed with fighting a saber cat it jumps off the cliff and dies
  • getting a bounty on my head for killing an Imperial courier in a Stormcloak controlled town (the courier was even fighting a guard at the time)
  • being notified a friend was killed and receiving his inheritance...and then finding him walking around out in the world later (also glitched so that only his top half was above ground)
  • funny physics stuff like guard corpses falling on me after leaving a building in a town under attack, cutting the head off an enemy and watching it roll for miles, a dragon corpse in a city ragdoll'ing into a new crazy position every time I entered for 2 in game months till it finally de-spawned.
  • still being referred to by guards as the newest member of the Companions who fetches the mead, and as someone who prefers not to use those clunky 2 handed weapons (my 1 handed skill is 30 and my 2 handed skill is 100)
  • npcs hyping up X enemy and saying there is no way I can beat them, then 1-shotting them when they finally let me try
  • wearing full spiky blood-dripping plate armor to my wedding and having the guests be some random orc chieftain I beat up once and the Companions girl who does nothing but insult me
  • the fact that my dialogue choices with my wife include nothing except "cook me something, give me some money, and we're moving." Apparently my character is a jerk, haha.

I love this game and all the crazy possibilities.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-17, 16:27   Link #1700
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
I love this game and all the crazy possibilities.
-I once tried to run around naked inside towns with my female Nord and the first ones to comment on it were the kids: Naked! Naked! Naked!

-After challenging the stable owner of Riften to a fistfight, I ended up punching one of the horses instead and he called off the fight because I cheated.

-Search inside a barrel in front of many people and you'll be made fun of for being a jobless bum. <-- (only happened to me at the beginning of the game)

Tags
bethesda, elder scrolls, rpg, skyrim