AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-01-12, 13:31   Link #41
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I don't remember that ever being stated, it was just implied. But anyway seeing the current events no rule will stand unbroken
yea that's true. it probably wasn't said explicitly. this was back in the day when ripping a bijou from a jinchuuriki meant death. now it means a slight headache, if that
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-12, 14:16   Link #42
Zenex
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photonbeam View Post
I hope next chapter's worth the loooonnnnng break aaannnnddd I hope to see the other Kyuubi's half do something about Naruto's Kyuubi getting ripped out.
No, they will all get absorbed back into one being remember the sage told the bijuu after they split that they would one day become one again and then someone will lead them down the right path.

That means they will obviously one day which is most likely right now become one whole being again which means this time they will become one but not as the juubi we know but as something different something good and naruto will either become the jin and beat madara or this being will stay free and help defeat madara.

From the wiki ( since im not looking up manga page. )
Quote:
However, knowing that his death would unleash the Ten-Tails back into the world to continue its rampage and reclaim the chakra that humanity now possesses, Hagoromo separated the monster's chakra from its body before using Chibaku Tensei to seal the husk in what would become the moon.[4][5] From there, he used his Creation of All Things ability to divide the chakra into nine fragments that are each given a physical form and name. Some time after their creation, the young tailed beasts were told that they were all still linked to one another despite being separate entities. Hagoromo also told them that would eventually become one again, yet not as they originally were, and that one shall appear at that time to show them what true power is.[6]
So if anything not only will the other half of kurama not help it is going to get taken from minato as well and absorbed
Zenex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-13, 04:22   Link #43
Photonbeam
It's VACATION TIMEEEEE!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Photonbeam
That thought never came up in my mind but I like it.
Old 2014-01-13, 09:29   Link #44
Zenex
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photonbeam View Post
That thought never came up in my mind but I like it.
ya it will be one of the few things kishi forshadowed and did not watch fall out of his butt while he was taking a poop.
Zenex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-13, 22:24   Link #45
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

naruto blacks out from this extraction then sees the original sage...ill take jiraiya as a close second