AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-25, 12:16   Link #1681
nathanbp

Wow...someone is posting this over and over again (like every 10 posts on the voting threads):

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://etc4.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/vote/1161785915/773
BEWARE OF FALSE VOTES

DO NOT CONSIDER EXISTING VOTES

VOTE BY YOURSELVES!

偽票に注意しましょう
既存の投票に惑わされず、あなた自身(の判断)で投票してください
The Japanese underneath says about the same thing as the English.
Old 2006-10-25, 12:23   Link #1682
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by panzerfan View Post
This is not going to be a walk in the park for Fate. She'll need all the support she can get in this round. Now, all we can do are to sit and wait...

The close defeat of Shana gave the Strawberry Panic Legion a lot of motivation.
I am guessing they are thinking that since Suiseiseki got it very close, they can do so against Fate and actually win.

It is looking to be very interesting.
Old 2006-10-25, 12:28   Link #1683
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by panzerfan View Post
This is not going to be a walk in the park for Fate. She'll need all the support she can get in this round. Now, all we can do are to sit and wait...
True, we can't slack off. And not only that, but we need to win by a large margin. Now, I hope the RM fanbase doesn't vote for Chikaru Not that they'll have it easier that way, as StoPa legion is notorious for their matches. But I think Fate has the upper hand in this one. And those of you who didn't vote last round and made Shana lose, well, make yourselves useful this time

Last edited by npal; 2006-10-25 at 12:53.
Old 2006-10-25, 12:32   Link #1684
Conri

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanbp View Post
Wow...someone is posting this over and over again (like every 10 posts on the voting threads):
It is a tad annoying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSJFX18 View Post
If only 45* of the people who voted Cabbage voted Shana instead..
Don't look at me since I changed my mind at the last moment. More importantly...I don't think I've ever heard her called "Cabbage" before....

I bet the fake voting in the final match is going to be a spectacular sight to witness...
Old 2006-10-25, 12:47   Link #1685
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
True, we can't slack off. And not only that, but we need to win by a large margin. Now, I hope the RM fanbase doesn't vote for Chikaru Not that they'll have it easier that way, as StoPa legion is notorious for their matches. But I think Fate has the upper hand in this one. And those of you who didn't vote last round and made Shana lose, vote for Fate
/second
and for those who are voting for chikaru just so that sui can have a easier final win shame on you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conri View Post
I
Don't look at me since I changed my mind at the last moment. More importantly...I don't think I've ever heard her called "Cabbage" before....

I bet the fake voting in the final match is going to be a spectacular sight to witness...
"cabbage?" lol...wierdest nickname in a long time...
together with fake votes it would be cool for someone to break the 3k barrier

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-10-25, 12:49   Link #1686
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Dammit, Shana didn't win. And having 40 votes difference really hurts; that's only 1% difference of the total votes! So close, yet so far... >_>

For today, as much as Fate doesn't interest me (apart from her Ryouiki costume, which I admit the Ryouiki thingy is growing on me), the simple fact that I watched a full season and a half of Nanoha and that I couldn't stomach StoPani is enough for me to vote for her.

Not like it matters, because whoever wins right now does not change the fact that I'm still voting the doll ~desu. Now if I was smart then I would vote for Chikaru because if she upsets Fate, I'm pretty sure a lot of Nanoha fans would become anti-StoPani for the finals and pretty much insure Suiseiseki's win. I however (apart from the reason above) wants an even sided match, since it's much more thrilling that way and I want the finals to be anything but anti-climactic. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
Old 2006-10-25, 12:51   Link #1687
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
/second
and for those who are voting for chikaru just so that sui can have a easier final win shame on you!
Now now, it is not the time to point fingers.
I am actually amused by the match as it is going.
I misjudged the Legion when I said they may bow out before Fate, they are now really testing their Field Marshal's strenght against Fate's superior air strike force.

Quote:
I think that's from this crescent moon anime.
Old 2006-10-25, 12:52   Link #1688
NissanNut
Mochi Addict

Send a message via AIM to NissanNut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
/second

Cabbage? Tasty...

Does that mean Souseiseki is eggplant and Kanaria is summer squash?
Old 2006-10-25, 12:53   Link #1689
dzer

Can someone translate this: まだ発行可能時間になっていません。 ? Some text changed when I refreshed.
Old 2006-10-25, 13:07   Link #1690
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

I plan on voting for Chikaru but for the greater good I will vote for Fate.

Deus must be stop at all cost.

Maki Maki Maki Maki Maki Maki Maki Maki Maki Maki Maki Maki Maki Maki

And deus got less then 1500 votes. Meaning that Yuki was a clear victim of Anti-Haruhism voting. Anyone can still win the Final. May the Best Loli Win
Old 2006-10-25, 13:13   Link #1691
Conri

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzer View Post
Can someone translate this: まだ発行可能時間になっていません。 ? Some text changed when I refreshed.
Is that for your code? I don't know all of the kanji so I put it into Nifty "発行可能時間" is supposedly "Time which can be published." So something like "Time which can be published" has not yet arrived. Maybe someone can give you something more accurate..

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanNut
Does that mean Souseiseki is eggplant and Kanaria is summer squash?
So then, Shinku can be a radish, and Suigintou can be the purple kind of red cabbage...? Unless the controversial tomato is preferred for Shinku.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
I plan on voting for Chikaru but for the greater good I will vote for Fate.
You are making the puppets and Kagome's Percival sad. Percival will eat you now.
Old 2006-10-25, 13:19   Link #1692
Remn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent86 View Post
If those ports are stealth, and you're not using/running a proxy, and you still get PROXY:ERROR, then you're either behind an ISP-level proxy, or Saimoe doesn't like your ISP for some reason. Note: many PCs at schools, libraries, corporate networks, etc. are behind proxies.
My ISP denies being behind a proxy though, although I'm not rather inclined to trust them. Strangely though, I can vote from school

Quote:
I misjudged the Legion when I said they may bow out before Fate, they are now really testing their Field Marshal's strenght against Fate's superior air strike force.
*sigh* I fear it's a futile effort for the Fate votes look to be seriously outnumbering Chikaru's
Old 2006-10-25, 13:20   Link #1693
Psieye
Lore Hunter

Send a message via AIM to Psieye Send a message via MSN to Psieye
Gah, that public lecture went on quite a while. So many pages in the 4 hours I was off the Net for...

*posts without catching up with thread*

Out of a total of 3295 codes generated for Shana vs Desu:
305 ended in Y (USA and GB) = 9.26% of total
147 ended in X (non-Japan Asia) = 4.46% of total

582 ended in A, D, V (mobile phones) = 17.66% of total

Moe Culture Essays (my archive of my long posts); J Saimoe 2008 Wiki pages (minimialistic ASuki link library for now)
Old 2006-10-25, 13:23   Link #1694
dzer

Yeah it far for code, I tought I saw it change, but I got the code now anyway.

Is it save to vote here http://etc4.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/vote/1161800882/l50 ? I saw some Q and A here.
Old 2006-10-25, 13:27   Link #1695
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conri View Post
It is a tad annoying...

I am ashame of myself but this is all for the greater good

Chikaru should still be eligible for Next years Saimoe since SP only ended last month. I will support Chikaru without fail next year.
Old 2006-10-25, 13:37   Link #1696
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

There's Nanoha, Fate and all the StrikerS cast next year
Old 2006-10-25, 13:39   Link #1697
Conri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psieye View Post
Out of a total of 3295 codes generated for Shana vs Desu:
305 ended in Y (USA and GB) = 9.26% of total
147 ended in X (non-Japan Asia) = 4.46% of total
That could definitely sway the result...since there was only about a 2-3% difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Chikaru should still be eligible for Next years Saimoe since SP only ended last month. I will support Chikaru without fail next year.
See, but Fate will be back stronger than ever next year (StrikerS). Heck, if the production company does a good job, I may find myself supporting 14 year old Nanoha or Fate. Strawberry Panic will be a year old. I will support Chikaru again, too, but older shows do not typically do as well.
Old 2006-10-25, 13:44   Link #1698
Kiety
Feito-ism
*Fansubber

the Shana vs Desu fight was something worth seeing, but fate for me all the way next year it'll be really hot with StrikerS cast all thrown in the fray. Perhaps another RM vs Nanoha final in Saimoe 2007
Old 2006-10-25, 13:51   Link #1699
nathanbp

@dzer:

Current (new) voting thread is:
http://etc4.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/vote/1161800882/l50
Old 2006-10-25, 13:58   Link #1700
todkapuz
Seiza + Katana = Ai-daiyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucky View Post

Am actually pretty surprised how low the fake votes are... but more amazed at how close the match is.

Hard to say what the revenge vote scheme would be...

But either way, unless the Strawberry Panic camp can grab onto the emotions all of the upsets, I see Fate going through to the end.

While I don't really find Fate very moe myself (all my favorites lost before the top 8), I'll be voting that way.
Closed Thread