AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic > Past FMP Series (Archive)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-02-15, 18:00   Link #41
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

alright, sousuke manages to be all bad ass with the lambda driver in a dancing merry christmas, but he manages to go back to dumbass who cant figure it out by tsudoku on my own?
Old 2006-02-27, 07:36   Link #42
Kai Yukari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster
alright, sousuke manages to be all bad ass with the lambda driver in a dancing merry christmas, but he manages to go back to dumbass who cant figure it out by tsudoku on my own?
I wouldn't really say dumbass. Remember that Mithril was caught unawares(suprisingly so) with Amalgam's offensive -- this organization got it all planned, nobody could come to Sousuke's aid.

I also think that Tessa's brother is not an easy opponent, he's whispered and probably has a better grasp of the Lambda technology than Sousuke. Also remember that Sousuke loses his calm when Kaname's in danger, that's probably a huge factor.

I haven't really finished the Tsuduku On My Own and I'm also just relying on spoilers I've read somewhere else. If anybody has a better explanation please correct me.

Wait until Burning One Man Force.....maybe you'd say he's more 'helpless' there than he is in Tsuduku On My Own
Closed Thread