AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 09 Rating
Perfect 10 13 15.85%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 29 35.37%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 20 24.39%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 12.20%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 7.32%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.44%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.22%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.22%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-27, 15:31   Link #141
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
And to top it all, it has never been stated in the anime that RH causes a strain on Nanoha. Talk about not giving up info.
Yeah the anime is the one that mentioned about the drain as part of the training by Nanoha (if i don't remember wrongly) while the manga stated that it is auto drain.Hmmm

Btw it doesn't seem that Zest is actually Lutecia's guardian.Lutecia ,Zest and Agito sound more like a team/partners and they did their work separately sometimes (similar to Wolken in A's).Although Lutecia probably pretty close to Zest.
I really want to see this Agito dude since Lutecia is related to insect theme (Garyuu is bipedal and doesn't look like dragon from the silhouette).Plus agito remind me of Kamer rider Agito
Old 2007-05-27, 15:32   Link #142
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
which is why with no prior knowledge of the manga normal viewers wont know...and unless they bring it up its probably not even gonna feature ~ but thx for the info Fuyu no Sora
Anytime ^^. But it'd be nice if they could finally demistify us and gave us at least a glimpse of what the h*** this "Unknown' thing is. They like to leave us wondering things >.>
Old 2007-05-27, 15:34   Link #143
GUTB_

Terribly disapointing.

They set up the drama just to wrap it up with a HOME VIDEO showing Nanoha's achievments and tragedies. And everyone buys it like it all makes sense.

Okay, so, Nanoha's been spamming too many Starlight Breakers and she pays for it. So, obviously, she has to humiliate Subaru and Tiana for taking a mock battle too seriously.

Right.

Although I did enjoy how Nanoha reverted back to her loli voice when engaging combat: "iki maaaaasu!". Yeah, creeped me out. When will the director decide to deal with her ISSUES instead of sweeping under shaky and illogical excuses?

And if I were Tiana, don't know how good it would make me feel that the person who destroyed me in my moment of glory was a goddamned fated GENIUS of epic dimensions? But, according to this episode, it would make me feel much better apparantly.
Old 2007-05-27, 15:35   Link #144
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
Yeah the anime is the one that mentioned about the drain as part of the training by Nanoha (if i don't remember wrongly) while the manga stated that it is auto drain.Hmmm

Btw it doesn't seem that Zest is actually Lutecia's guardian.Lutecia ,Zest and Agito sound more like a team/partners and they did their work separately sometimes (similar to Wolken in A's).Although Lutecia probably pretty close to Zest.
I really want to see this Agito dude since Lutecia is related to insect theme (her dragon is bipedal and doesn't look like dragon from the silhouette).Plus agito remind me of Kamer rider Agito
Hehe. We're on the same wavelength there. So your a Tokusatsu fan too? I was actually imagining Garyuu as a Kamen Rider as well. But I'd really prefer it if Agito is not an insect-type. They need variety.

I also need to thank you for pointing out Ultraman Nexus. It's really good.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-05-27, 15:43   Link #145
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUTB_ View Post
Terribly disapointing.

They set up the drama just to wrap it up with a HOME VIDEO showing Nanoha's achievments and tragedies. And everyone buys it like it all makes sense.

Okay, so, Nanoha's been spamming too many Starlight Breakers and she pays for it. So, obviously, she has to humiliate Subaru and Tiana for taking a mock battle too seriously.

Right.

Although I did enjoy how Nanoha reverted back to her loli voice when engaging combat: "iki maaaaasu!". Yeah, creeped me out. When will the director decide to deal with her ISSUES instead of sweeping under shaky and illogical excuses?

And if I were Tiana, don't know how good it would make me feel that the person who destroyed me in my moment of glory was a goddamned fated GENIUS of epic dimensions? But, according to this episode, it would make me feel much better apparantly.
Nanoha doesn't have issues. If anything she's extremely sane, something which most people aren't after being thrashed around like she was. And pray tell, why is "I-don't-wan't-you-to-end-up-in-a-hospital-bed-after-being-almost-killed" an illogical excuse?
Old 2007-05-27, 15:44   Link #146
raidou
Confused person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Hehe. We're on the same wavelength there. So your a Tokusatsu fan too? I was actually imagining Garyuu as a Kamen Rider as well. But I'd really prefer it if Agito is not an insect-type. They need variety.

I also need to thank you for pointing out Ultraman Nexus. It's really good.
Why not ...Agito's Kamen rider style Barrier jacket would looks great ^_^,
garyuu dont have to be really an insect type maybe somewhat closer to aura battle dunbine design.

Off topic:Haha you are welcome glad to see that someone actually check it out (people usually turn off by the "ultraman" part) although it is serious version of ultraman.I watch most tokusatsu show as long they are not overboard with the silliness

@GUTB
errr Relax....What do you mean by Nanoha history doesn't make sense in the 1st place anyway?
Old 2007-05-27, 15:52   Link #147
Aaron008R

Quote:
Nanoha doesn't have issues. If anything she's extremely sane, something which most people aren't after being thrashed around like she was. And pray tell, why is "I-don't-wan't-you-to-end-up-in-a-hospital-bed-after-being-almost-killed" an illogical excuse?
I guess it's just the vision of Nanoha shooting someone twice > any rational excuse for several people. Quite the vicious cycle your going thru, ne, Fuyu?

OC Profiles
Old 2007-05-27, 15:58   Link #148
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
I guess it's just the vision of Nanoha shooting someone twice > any rational excuse for several people. Quite the vicious cycle your going thru, ne, Fuyu?
LOL, yeah, I guess ^^. But if not for Forum Rules, I would've given my opinion, quite vast, on the post GUTB_ made (And it's not very pretty) Her reasons are understood and widely accepted. Why must we go through this again?
Old 2007-05-27, 15:59   Link #149
GUTB_

What issues?

Nanoha is a black hole for love, devotion and attention. She feeds off of it. What REALLY happened was that she sensed Subaru and Tiana's trying too had to beat her, and thus contradicting her desire for love and devotion, causing her to lash out. What the hell is a S+ rank Ace of Aces doing in Hayate's stupid little vanity unit? She doesn't give a crap about Lost Logia, she devotes every waking moment to obsessing over training. Nanoha just wants to create her own little world in which she reigns as the den queen and patron saint, to be fed that attention and love she craves so much.

She has a personality disorder no one around her wants to address, and apparantly, neither do the directors.
Old 2007-05-27, 16:02   Link #150
Aaron008R

Quote:
LOL, yeah, I guess ^^. But if not for Forum Rules, I would've given my opinion, quite vast, on the post GUTB_ made (And it's not very pretty) Her reasons are understood and widely accepted. Why must we go through this again?
Makes you want to use your long argument as a signature, no?
It really can't be helped because of different times of reading the posts and different points of views. And I must admit it gets aggravating at times. Especially when one doesn't like a character flat out.

At the matter's resolved for now.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-05-27, 16:02   Link #151
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
What issues?

Nanoha is a black hole for love, devotion and attention. She feeds off of it. What REALLY happened was that she sensed Subaru and Tiana's trying too had to beat her, and thus contradicting her desire for love and devotion, causing her to lash out. What the hell is a S+ rank Ace of Aces doing in Hayate's stupid little vanity unit? She doesn't give a crap about Lost Logia, she devotes every waking moment to obsessing over training. Nanoha just wants to create her own little world in which she reigns as the den queen and patron saint, to be fed that attention and love she craves so much.

She has a personality disorder no one around her wants to address, and apparantly, neither do the directors.
Someone likes to view things from a darkened mirror here....

I don't know where you get this "black hole for love, devotion and attention" thing, nor the "contradicting her desire for love and devotion, causing her to lash out." Mind getting some hard facts instead of theorycrafting next time?
Old 2007-05-27, 16:06   Link #152
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
What issues?

For one, calm down. FYI, Nanoha is in RF6 to HELP Hayate and the rest. If she wanted to create her own little world in which she reigns, she would do it, instead of training kids in battle so they won't get KILLED!!! We're talking about a military facility here, not some simple training base. People get killed and that's exactly what Nanoha is trying to prevent for the youngsters that joined the unit. That's why she trains them from dawn till break non-stop, that's why she stays until who knows what hours in the morning planning out lessons for them, that's why she does her best to show them what waits for them out there!!!

People in the military are supposed to pass psychological tests. If Nanoha was a nutso case with a personality disorder, then she would've been classified as dangerous and expelled from her line of work.

Forgive any mistakes in this post. I'm typing extremely fast due to anger.
Old 2007-05-27, 16:08   Link #153
GUTB_

So why does she NEVER wear the training sweats ALL the other officers engaged in training as wella s the trainnes wear? Because she wants to stand out, to be the centrer of attention, to be the celebrity.
Old 2007-05-27, 16:12   Link #154
raidou
Confused person

From the description of Striker , should Chrono be considered in that category? Since his raw power is supposedly not as great as Nanoha/Fate but he make it up with his experience and skill.

@GUTB...that's just how it always work in an anime.It is just like characters that wear the same exact clothes 24 hr/day 7 days a week for the whole season of the series and you wonder why no one question em or why they dont stink.
Old 2007-05-27, 16:12   Link #155
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
So why does she NEVER wear the training sweats ALL the other officers engaged in training as wella s the trainnes wear? Because she wants to stand out, to be the centrer of attention, to be the celebrity.
OK. Why is it that you wish to see everything in a black way? If you don't like the show, then don't watch it and stop ranting with illogical and non backed up arguments, forcing people to go through all that has been discussed already.
Old 2007-05-27, 16:12   Link #156
Aaron008R

Quote:
What issues?

*chuckle* Oh boy, your going to be picking an argument with pretty much everyone in this entire thread by the way you described Nanoha. Please, let's be a little more milder on how we describe characters here. By the way, Riot Force Six is no vanity unit.

Quote:
OK. Why is it that you wish to see everything in a black way? If you don't like the show, then don't watch it and stop ranting with illogical and non backed up arguments, forcing people to go through all that has been discussed already.
Calm down, Fuyu. If I didn't know better, I'd say he/she is just baiting you for more arguments. You must try not to allow it to get to your skin. We shouldn't force him/her if that person is so resolute on antagonizing the Nanoha characters. You've got a whole threads-worth of people agreeing with you after all. Getting annoyed in front of a computer is not very healthy.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-05-27, 16:14   Link #157
Icarus
shmupmonkey

Quote:
What issues?

Oi! You with the club and the nose warts! Yes you!
GET BACK UNDER THAT BRIDGE!

I take it you're the kind of person who likes to download a series just to complain about it, especially considering your little trollbait thread on 4chan. Interesting theories, however you've been shot down countless times by anon, and you have little to no proof of your wild theories.

LOL, 'black hole of love and attention'. Sounds rather autobiographical.

Quote:
Considering her white and blue uniform IS her instructors uniform...

... hang on, I remember you mentioning this on 4chan as well, saying she's always in her instructors uniform. Even though in many episodes she's been in formal wear, her more formal TSAB brown uniform, night wear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I don't know where you get this "black hole for love, devotion and attention" thing, nor the "contradicting her desire for love and devotion, causing her to lash out." Mind getting some hard facts instead of theorycrafting next time?
Don't feed the trolls. ;p
Old 2007-05-27, 16:15   Link #158
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
*chuckle* Oh boy, your going to be picking an argument with pretty much everyone in this entire thread by the way you described Nanoha. Please, let's be a little more milder on how we describe characters here. By the way, Riot Force Six is no vanity unit.
I wish forum rules didn't exist. And yeah Aaron, you're quite right. RF6 Was created to deal with LL, not to be a flashy group that says "We're all powerful". They help people.

@Icarus: Edit your post. As much as I also want to express my personal opinion, it's clearly stated in the Forum Rules, that no flaming is to take place. Sadly, he hasn't insulted anyone in the forum yet.
Old 2007-05-27, 16:17   Link #159
xizro345
King's Justice

I don't buy the "darkened" issue here, but I'll try to sum up my doubts, which are mostly screenplay-related:

Spoiler for Spoilers:
Old 2007-05-27, 16:22   Link #160
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
What issues?

haha...are you sure that your arent the one who wants the attention?
neways if you can backup your post with some valid reasons i may consider it as something worth talking about but right now its just pointless...nanoha is nothing like that...or are you thinking that the white devil aspect of her has already taken over?

this is the evil nanoha ~

back on topic ~
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Closed Thread