AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-22, 21:23   Link #61
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
lol! Urahara did it! He shut up Aizen muahahahaha I can't believe Kubo cut off the main villain's last speech, especially considering all the speeches Aizen gave

still, it feels odd having Aizen sealed.. this was one of my favourite villains of all time until he got high on hougyoko meth and turned into that butterfly-venom-thing

assuming Aizen is gone for quite a while I would opt for a timeskip with a non-superhuman Ichigo in his early-to-mid twenties.. any suggestions about his career choice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
never thought i'd see regular aizen's face again - maybe urahara should have tossed his old glasses in the seal with him...
well I thought the hogyouko would reject Aizen at some point so we could see good ol' Aizen Taicho again, no black eyes, no mullet, no holes in the chest,..

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigami99 View Post
this chapter was soo anticlimatic......as a few ppl have said before, Ichigo was owning Aizen before he used the FGT, why use it then? I guess fighting him normally may not have been enough to lower his power weak enough for the kidou to activate. How the hell Ichigo was supposed to know that there was a sealing kidou implanted into aizen?
kicking Aizen around may look impressing, but Ichigo probably felt it's not enough to land a lethal hit, especially considering the hogyouku's regenerating abilities(and tadaaaa it even kept him alive after the final getsuga) - so it all makes sense
Old 2010-09-22, 21:40   Link #62
TheRime

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
assuming Aizen is gone for quite a while I would opt for a timeskip with a non-superhuman Ichigo in his early-to-mid twenties.. any suggestions about his career choice?
Doctor! to keep with the family tradition. then he and Ishida (also a future doctor) can become roomies at med school!
Old 2010-09-22, 21:52   Link #63
secretzfan
*Fansubber

In my opinion on this chapter. It was good, but I can't wait till it is animated so maybe when can actually see more Mugetsu instead of looking at the cahpter then seeing wow Tite skipped ahead and now Mugetsu easily defeats Aizen, but now he is gone. WTF**ing heck is that. I know this is a mini arc and all, but come on don't just skip.
Old 2010-09-22, 22:24   Link #64
Lendial

tragic, we didn't see aizen do anything in that last form except fail at even landing a blow. better than dragged out but still leaves one wondering.
Old 2010-09-22, 23:01   Link #65
Metabollic

I've never been more disappointed in Bleach then I was in this chapter. Ichigo released this epic new form.. slices Aizen in half once, which obviously wouldn't kill him, then that's it? He degenerates and loses his powers? He wasn't even in that form for 5 minutes.. -.-. Lame to the max..
Next.. maybe the Hougyoukou chooses Ichigo as its host?
Old 2010-09-22, 23:19   Link #66
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
It still is going to drag on? What!? I thought it would end...
Old 2010-09-22, 23:23   Link #67
Enishi316

I kinda find this chapter very disappointing. I was hoping for a final fight that would rival Ichigo VS Byakuya, Grimmjow and Ulquiorra. What was the point of Ichigo and Aizen getting all supped up just so we can see the fight end in one slash.
Old 2010-09-22, 23:28   Link #68
Newhope

Probably wasn't even Aizen who was sealed he's probably laughing his head off somewhere else.
Old 2010-09-22, 23:38   Link #69
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
In my opinion on this chapter. It was good, but I can't wait till it is animated so maybe when can actually see more Mugetsu instead of looking at the cahpter then seeing wow Tite skipped ahead and now Mugetsu easily defeats Aizen, but now he is gone. WTF**ing heck is that. I know this is a mini arc and all, but come on don't just skip.
That could be fun. I don't know if I've ever seen such an amount of spilled ink animated...

As for this chapter, yeah, it was boring, and fairly predictable. But, it does leave some interesting options open. First off, the importance of the Spirit King was confirmed. It's not just a stepping stone on Aizen's power trip. Secondly, not only is Ichigo's unbalanced power level nerfed back to nothing (temporarily, of course), but Aizen also appears to have been nerfed back to at least pre-Hougyoku levels. Yes, not only is Bitch-Curl Aizen only a ham-handed plot twist away from returning, but now everyone's power levels are within a manageable level of comparability (figuring in the development the remaining Gotei 13 characters got since the SS Arc), and Ichigo can be slotted in wherever the plot finds him most comfortable. This was actually fairly subtly done, at least for Kubo. Third, this gives us an opportunity to follow the other characters in the series without Ichigo or Aizen hijacking the story as usual...at least for a little while.

But then I remembered who is writing this manga, so now I fully expect all three of those points to be turned on their ears in the most depressing way possible. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Or maybe we'll get lucky and the CIA will surreptitiously replace Tite Kubo with Hiromu Arakawa. She isn't doing anything important right now, is she? Come on, CIA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enishi316 View Post
I kinda find this chapter very disappointing. I was hoping for a final fight that would rival Ichigo VS Byakuya, Grimmjow and Ulquiorra. What was the point of Ichigo and Aizen getting all supped up just so we can see the fight end in one slash.
That's because the fight isn't over. It'll be picked back up later. Give it time...
Old 2010-09-23, 00:01   Link #70
Aqua Knight

I hope it's all just an illusion.
Old 2010-09-23, 00:01   Link #71
SeanQ

lol aizen seemed like he could cry at any moment...did anyone else get the same feeling...seemed a whole lot like how FMA ended...
Old 2010-09-23, 00:07   Link #72
Lunarskylar

so... what happened to unohana's big fight that kubo promised...years ago
i honestly wonder what new villain kubo his truly gunan pull out of his ass this time,

well the most interesting part of this chapter was urahara's "oh, so you saw it"
that has remote potential of becoming an interesting plot point

i hope the hyogouku isn't like teh elder wand... yea that would be.
oh dear i think i've spoke too much too soon

anyway,i think this should be interesting since now maybe kubo could return all teh left over characters, like grimmjow, neliel, pesshe and dondochakka

maybe even stark and hallibel
cuz well... for a manga about dead ppl, kubo can't kill for shit

edit: i think aizne or kubo or both should stop watching pokemon, this whole evolution this is getting ridiculous
who does aizen think he is? eevee?
Old 2010-09-23, 00:10   Link #73
Fran~
floating away...

ke ke ke.... Just as plan... oh wait...
Old 2010-09-23, 00:22   Link #74
JustRob

The only good thing about this chapter is that Kisuke appeared again.

It's such a shame that all the "cool and collected" bad guys in every shonen manga always lose their composure in the end. It happened in Death Note with Yagami Light, but at least in that manga it was foreshadowed and I expected it. Before going condomsuit, Aizen never ever lost composure to anyone. He showed some faces of slight annoyance, sure, but never screamed like a bitch.

Everytime I see this Aizen rageface, the Aizen fan in me dies a little inside. Oh how I loved the good old badass Aizen who always smiled and could not be brought down by anyone.

As for Aizen's bankai, at this point it really doesn't surprise me anymore. Aizen does not have a bankai. Either he has never reached it, or like Tousen, he felt like Hollow powaz would be more effective then bankai. Now they finally decided to destroy his shikai too, and with that, they've effectively ruined Aizen's character for 100%.

Such a shame, such a pity. Goodbye, Aizen Sousuke. You were a splendid badguy until you went condomsuit.
Old 2010-09-23, 00:55   Link #75
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
lol aizen seemed like he could cry at any moment...did anyone else get the same feeling...seemed a whole lot like how FMA ended...
+ the spirit king and the way they talked about him as a thing reminded me of the "the truth" in FMA,.. leaves me wondering what kind of twist is waiting for us
Old 2010-09-23, 01:02   Link #76
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRime View Post
Doctor! to keep with the family tradition. then he and Ishida (also a future doctor) can become roomies at med school!
Well, Ichigo has the family clinic while Ishida has a huge hospital
Old 2010-09-23, 01:10   Link #77
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
If the Hougyoku decides to go to Ichigo.. It'll start speaking: Gigigigi.
Old 2010-09-23, 01:27   Link #78
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Urahara was actually hoping that post-fgt Ichigo would suck so much that the hogyoku would decide that Aizen didn't need any of his limbs (or his head) to kill Ichigo so that it would be easier (Urahara designed it that way)
At least this means now that the Yammy fight isn't the climax of the whole series, but that does mean that the series won't have a round number of chapters/round time taken (500 chapters/10 years)
Old 2010-09-23, 02:40   Link #79
Fran~
floating away...

By the way... how much is selling Bleach in Ancient Japan?

If its numbers are still good, there is no way WSJ will end it.
Old 2010-09-23, 02:56   Link #80
AlaAlba

??
lol, it feels like it nears the ending. I hope it is.
Closed Thread