Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-05-24, 21:09   Link #3181
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
They should've let the sternritters steal the crap bankais, then beat them with the good ones. Unless they can steal more than one.
Also, how does stealing a bankai work? Isn't the bankai just part of the Shinigami's zanpakuto? If Hitsugaya lost his bankai what happened with the zanpakuto's spirit?
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 02:36   Link #3182
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
There is not much logic in it anyways: Quincies were able to perfectly use the Bankais immediately after stealing, while the captains needed decades to control them.
Heck, the Quincies shouldn't even know WHAT the Bankai does and if it's even useful in the first place.
The impression I've gotten is that Bach has been gathering information on the Shinigami for decades. One thing about everybody involved being hella old is that even if it takes a long time to find out secrets about someone, they're still worthwhile when you do. That might actually make Shuuhei popping a Bankai useful, as they may not have been able to gather any info on it. Of course, they could always just steal the Bankai and just not use it. Even with just Shitritter powers, they're more than a match for most Captains... Cosigning Bankai powers is just overkill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
Just caught up with the latest chapters. It's obvious that Kubo barely planned the backstory of Ichigo's parents. Just half-assed explanations for most of the un-answered questions.
Actually, that part of all this is something I think he may actually have thought out from the beginning, at least to a higher level than his usual sleight of ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I have an idea.

1) Have Kenpachi release his bankai.
2) Sterns steal it.
3) It eats them.
Better yet, Shunsui. Let them steal his Bankai all they want. If it's anything like his Shikai, it has a mind of its own and he, as an opponent, can make use of it as well. Given those odds, I'd take the guy who has several hundred years of experience with it any day of the week.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 15:27   Link #3183
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post

good call. this will probably happen. in a logical world it's not a guarantee so they should train everything but bankai, but in bleach this logic is 100% flawless. urahara cant fail at anything requiring brains and r&d. he'll probably make a medallion that steals quincy powers
He already failed when Opie shot his ass so Urahara already got the stupids like everyone else has in this final arc.

Not that the SS were ever brilliant in the first place, but Jesus Kubo made them all seriously awful this arc.

And I don't see much of a future for Captain Dog since it looks like Kubo might do his backstory...
Old 2013-05-25, 17:55   Link #3184
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

so... Next Komamura's flashback ?
in any case still see others in their workouts. So there's a chance to re-see Yoruichi will soifong trained?
Yoruichi-sama I look forward to re-see after long-time T_T
Old 2013-05-25, 19:09   Link #3185
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

I might come back if Yoruichi does. At least for a little while.

I read these replies and I'm sorry and I know it makes me horrible but all I keep thinking is, 'Kubo is soooooooooooooo going to KO/trollkill most of them off'
Old 2013-05-25, 20:10   Link #3186
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
I might come back if Yoruichi does. At least for a little while.

I read these replies and I'm sorry and I know it makes me horrible but all I keep thinking is, 'Kubo is soooooooooooooo going to KO/trollkill most of them off'
Trollkill?? as with Byakuya and Kenpachi? Ie we believe that he / they will die but ​​no?

speaking of that, I hope that Unohana is still alive ... Like with Byakuya ... but that would be too good and therefore it is really dead would not be surprising
T-T
and after Hisagi or have learned that he had a Bankai, nothing surprising if it is Yoruichi then shows us his bankai
Old 2013-05-26, 06:11   Link #3187
Helius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
Yoruichi then shows us his bankai
Now that you mentioned it, we haven't seen Urahara's bankai either. Either theirs are uber powerful or so weak that they would've otherwise used it when fighting Aizen....?
Helius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 08:50   Link #3188
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helius View Post
Now that you mentioned it, we haven't seen Urahara's bankai either. Either theirs are uber powerful or so weak that they would've otherwise used it when fighting Aizen....?
Probably so powerful that they didn't want to be illusioned into attacking each other with them, although Yoruichi's is probably avoided because she's better with shunko and hakuda than her zanpakuto (though I'll be sorely disappointed if Yoruichi doesn't go shikai at any point, and doesn't have her awesome cat powers explained)

Sorry for a late idea, but why didn't Yamamoto just go bankai when Aizen got him through the stomach? He could have just held him close (hug time!) and used west on him, incinerating Aizen with 15 million degree heat - such a move couldn't have been used against him, and didn't require all of his forces apart from Unohana, Byakuya, Kenpachi and Mayuri (such a brilliant governing quadrumvirate) to be killed by his flames, although he'd have needed to be quick about it
dragonmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 10:52   Link #3189
Calca
Expressionless

My favorite line was "They can steal bankai, so we need more people who know bankai."
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 11:03   Link #3190
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
My favorite line was "They can steal bankai, so we need more people who know bankai."
The blood loss from the previous fight really affected their brains.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 11:13   Link #3191
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
LMAO. RIP Soul Society, you fucking wankers. Good job, Kyoraku! You're probaly going to lose even more people whenever Bach and crew come back for round two...

I have a feeling that Yoruichi's bankai is similar to Soifon's in the fact that it's not parallel to her skills as an assassin.

As for Urahara's....well, with the way Kubo is going with everyone in this arc, I"m sure it'll probably be a disappointment....
Old 2013-05-26, 12:48   Link #3192
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
The blood loss from the previous fight really affected their brains.
not really. unfortunately they were always this dumb. they knew the shitritters could steal bankai before the invasion thanks to sasakibe and what did they do? have 4 captains at once relinquish their bankai to the enemy with no plan for what to do next...

i'm reminded of the space ghost c2c episode with the pods. he tries to kill them with his forearm lasers, but they just absorb it and get bigger. 'it's the rays! they're feeding on them!' 'so stop shooting them!' [continues to shoot them until they triple in size] and keep in mind that the character of space ghost is supposed to be a complete idiot
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 13:22   Link #3193
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:
As for Urahara's....well, with the way Kubo is going with everyone in this arc, I"m sure it'll probably be a disappointment....
Nooooooo!!! Why dost thou hurt me so ?
Erhm...So, basically if Kubo shits on Urahara's or Kyouraku's or Ukitake's or Kenpachi's bankai AND/OR kills Yoruichi then, when I visit Japan I will personally go and shit over him.
Old 2013-05-26, 13:53   Link #3194
Helius

Quote:
Didn't Isshin imply in the last chapter, that Bach just regained his senses nine years ago. Not so much time to gather intel.
But that doesn't mean his fellow shitritters were just sitting there, playing UNO the whole time...
Helius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 15:40   Link #3195
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Didn't Isshin imply in the last chapter, that Bach just regained his senses nine years ago. Not so much time to gather intel.
I"m sure there's probably one or two folks who know/knew Bach and was probably spying on the shinis this time.

Ryuken ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
Nooooooo!!! Why dost thou hurt me so ?
Erhm...So, basically if Kubo shits on Urahara's or Kyouraku's or Ukitake's or Kenpachi's bankai AND/OR kills Yoruichi then, when I visit Japan I will personally go and shit over him.
I'll come with you so I can shit on Kubo too. I"m already pissed that he's got Ishida with the Shitritters like he's some zombie...

Last edited by Hunter; 2013-05-26 at 21:18.
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 15:45   Link #3196
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
I have a feeling that Yoruichi's bankai is similar to Soifon's in the fact that it's not parallel to her skills as an assassin.

And anyway no matter the character that we have not yet seen the Bankai (Shinsui, Urahara, Hisagi ect ect ect)

people will always be disappointed else will not be disappointed because the people who will be disappointed in bankai such as Unohana example is people who fantasize for years about bankai and once Kubo we have shown is disappointed as to have expected a jhfjhjhgrjthjrthfuckingavvesome Bankai

it will be the same when the bankai will have especially if other have begun to imagine something great ect

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
Probably so powerful that they didn't want to be illusioned into attacking each other with them, although Yoruichi's is probably avoided because she's better with shunko and hakuda than her zanpakuto (though I'll be sorely disappointed if Yoruichi doesn't go shikai at any point, and doesn't have her awesome cat powers explained)
the advantage with Yoruichi have see if his Bankai and it does fly it may still fight with the fighting technique (shunko) ect ect but knowing that Quincy steals bankai and Yoruichi can fight without zanpakuto, I have a doubt as to the use made ​​it his shikai and bankai in a fight against Quincy

:x

Last edited by Chiaki_chan; 2013-05-26 at 17:56.
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-27, 11:21   Link #3197
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
Sorry for a late idea, but why didn't Yamamoto just go bankai when Aizen got him through the stomach? He could have just held him close (hug time!) and used west on him, incinerating Aizen with 15 million degree heat - such a move couldn't have been used against him, and didn't require all of his forces apart from Unohana, Byakuya, Kenpachi and Mayuri (such a brilliant governing quadrumvirate) to be killed by his flames, although he'd have needed to be quick about it
Pretty sure there's a trope for powerful geezers :P
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-27, 14:10   Link #3198
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helius View Post
But that doesn't mean his fellow shitritters were just sitting there, playing UNO the whole time...
That's basically what I was thinking, too. Returning villains always have someone, or a group of someones, paving the way for their return. The head paver seems to be Haschwald, so my guess is he's the strategic brains behind the Shitritters, and the one (or at least the latest one in line) who's been handling the intel. Wonder if he's going to show some personal ambition eventually, like most of Kubo's dragons have...
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-27, 18:52   Link #3199
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

I think i've gained enough information to make my prediction of how this arc will end.
Ichgo will defeat the big bad by using a Getsuga Tenshou.... that is all, good day everyone.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-27, 19:24   Link #3200
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I think i've gained enough information to make my prediction of how this arc will end.
Ichgo will defeat the big bad by using a Getsuga Tenshou shot from a bow.... that is all, good day everyone.
fixed that for ya
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter