AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Danganronpa

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-09-11, 10:59   Link #321
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
I will check the chronological order later, I think she already had the key tbh. If I remember right there were two isntances of something having been stolen from Monokuma, and he was definitely a lot more upset about the latter time which was probably Ikusaba's student report.
Either you're thinking of two times you've seen him angry about the same thing, which are both after Kirigiri invited him to the data room. Or you're thinking of him being pissed off at being stolen from, and another instance where he was pissed off at being betrayed.

Quote:
And latest at that point she probably knew that it is a master key.
It really doesn't take much thinking considering how Junko put her favorite mascot on it.
The second time was after she already visited the second floor dormitory, so yes she would know about it being a master key. On her first visit she never had the key at all though.

Quote:
There is a rule forbidding her to sleep outside of the dorm rules, it was also a bit longer than just 'that morning'.
Given she could have also slept in her father's room but considering how the bed was in the hidden chamber to which she didn't have the password to its highly unlikely.
If she wouldn't have known its a master key at that point she would have also either not given her key away so readily or asked Asahina or Naegi if she could sleep in their rooms.
Whatever happened she didn't seem tired next time we saw her.
Either she didn't sleep at all or used the skeleton key to sleep in her own room. I don't see how this contradicts anything though. This is all after she went up to the second floor dormitory and finding out exactly what kind of key it was.
Old 2013-09-14, 01:37   Link #322
Solitaired

Wasn't Naegi executed because of the time's up? Like how he is automatically executed if you lose all your health or let the time run out in the other trials.
Old 2013-09-14, 01:50   Link #323
hamazura
whatever

everyone choose naegi
Old 2013-09-14, 02:17   Link #324
Solitaired

Just like how everyone chose him if the health bar or time run out right? Just that this time we got to see the execution sequence. I understand that everyone chose him in this case, but the reason to me is because a decision was not made before the time runs out.
Old 2013-09-14, 02:18   Link #325
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

can any1 explain the last part where they said junko swap identity? I still find it bulls__t that she died on ep2 but its her body after all and appear in the end.
Old 2013-09-14, 02:46   Link #326
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
can any1 explain the last part where they said junko swap identity? I still find it bulls__t that she died on ep2 but its her body after all and appear in the end.
huh?
mukuro become junko, mukuro died. mukuro's corpse appear in chapter 5, then KABOOM

while junko already sitting peacfully psycho-lly in monitor room and appear in the final trial

nothing wrong with dat
Old 2013-09-14, 08:46   Link #327
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
Her twin sister ikusaba Mukuro dressed up as her and pretended to be her using pre-trained answers. Ikusaba herself is barely sociable and doesn't even look in a camera directly, except
Spoiler for DR-IF:

Due to her being 'underwhelming' in contrast to the real junko enoshima (who does indeed look like in the magazine shots) most viewers thought she'd die first.
Monokuma also needed to show them the consequences of breaking the rules, so he killed her instead of 'locking her up' like he previously proclaimed.

Junko later used her sister's body to fake a crime, making it look like the cause of death was her being hit on the back of her head, and set the body on fire using a Monokuma bomb in order to conceal her true identity.

So yeah the true solution to case 5 is Real junko killed Fake Junko in front of everyone.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2013-09-14, 11:47   Link #328
Solitaired

Wondering what is Junko's expression when she hit her twin's corpse and set a bomb beneath it lol.
Old 2013-09-14, 19:54   Link #329
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Probably despair. That's the only thing she knows how to feel, remember?
Old 2013-09-14, 22:31   Link #330
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I wonder if they will cut the dialogue part where Togami says that one of them could lead Monokuma through a conversation if he had an AI in addition to his radio control...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2013-09-18, 00:44   Link #331
Bionicman

Since the anime just covered trial 5, I might as well get this rant out of the way. Even taking in to account Monobear shortening the deliberation time, it bugged me how no one pointed out the problems in Kirigiri's attempts to blame Naegi for Mukuro's death.

-Once they established that the knife didn't kill Mukuro, Kirigiri was basically arguing that Naegi killed without the knife, then put the knife (which everyone knew was under his safekeeping) in the corpse, making himself a prime suspect. Even Hakagure wouldn't be that stupid.
-After meeting Asahina in the cafeteria around 7:00, it's possible to immediately follow her to the gym; she even asks him to carry something, and when Naegi gets there she doesn't say anything about him taking a long time. Yet Kirigiri's argument rests on the idea that after seeing Asahina, Naegi went up to the garden, put in the knife, killed the chicken, and so forth, and then came down. Even with a conservative estimate, that would have taken a significant amount of time.
-When the group got to the headmaster's office, Togami asked someone to get the axe in the garden shed. If Naegi had known about the corpse, he could have volunteered to go, delaying the corpse discovery. The fact that he didn't would be odd if he killed Mukuro. Heck, Naegi had plenty of chances to put the corpse somewhere else instead of the complicated sprinkler-related coverup that made him a prime suspect.
-After finding the corpse, Togami quickly started suspecting Naegi, and straight out demanded if Naegi's desire to enter Kirigiri's room was part of a coverup. Yet in the trial, he quickly accepts Kirigiri's theory that Naegi managed to plant the locker key on a table in the middle of the room without him noticing (when Togami would have been watching Naegi like a hawk).

TLDR version: even without knowledge of the master key, the others should have been able to spot a bunch of problems with Kirigiri's claims.
Old 2013-09-18, 04:06   Link #332
Solitaired

^ only thing wrong : Hagakure is an outright idiot and has the possibility of committing such idiotic moves.

Kirigiri's a ghost! I'll just write Fukawa in the magazine! That's not a candy wrapper, just some trash! Dabe dabe dabe dabe dabe.........AREMA!
Old 2013-09-18, 12:38   Link #333
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionicman View Post
Since the anime just covered trial 5, I might as well get this rant out of the way. Even taking in to account Monobear shortening the deliberation time, it bugged me how no one pointed out the problems in Kirigiri's attempts to blame Naegi for Mukuro's death.

-Once they established that the knife didn't kill Mukuro, Kirigiri was basically arguing that Naegi killed without the knife, then put the knife (which everyone knew was under his safekeeping) in the corpse, making himself a prime suspect. Even Hakagure wouldn't be that stupid.
-After meeting Asahina in the cafeteria around 7:00, it's possible to immediately follow her to the gym; she even asks him to carry something, and when Naegi gets there she doesn't say anything about him taking a long time. Yet Kirigiri's argument rests on the idea that after seeing Asahina, Naegi went up to the garden, put in the knife, killed the chicken, and so forth, and then came down. Even with a conservative estimate, that would have taken a significant amount of time.
-When the group got to the headmaster's office, Togami asked someone to get the axe in the garden shed. If Naegi had known about the corpse, he could have volunteered to go, delaying the corpse discovery. The fact that he didn't would be odd if he killed Mukuro. Heck, Naegi had plenty of chances to put the corpse somewhere else instead of the complicated sprinkler-related coverup that made him a prime suspect.
-After finding the corpse, Togami quickly started suspecting Naegi, and straight out demanded if Naegi's desire to enter Kirigiri's room was part of a coverup. Yet in the trial, he quickly accepts Kirigiri's theory that Naegi managed to plant the locker key on a table in the middle of the room without him noticing (when Togami would have been watching Naegi like a hawk).

TLDR version: even without knowledge of the master key, the others should have been able to spot a bunch of problems with Kirigiri's claims.
AD 1)
I don't kno how many mystery Novels and series read or watch, but a culprit deliberately laying out clues making him to most suspicious to a point that he is already too suspicious isn't that rare

AD2)
Their Argument is that the murder happened before 7 am, and as kirigiri noted one could have used the Vynil sheet to make sure the corpse stays dry.
Adding the blood to the scene only takes a few moments

AD3)
If you plan on casting suspicion off you by making yourself highly suspicious, not delaying them finding the corpse would make even less sense.
Also why delaying the findings in the first place when there is a giant plant that eats pretty much eveerything right behind you?

AD4)
Whether you watch someone like a hawk or not, he had to unlock the door which was more than enough time to get the key out of his pockets and pretend to have found it later.

As you can see Kirigiri's theory makes more sense than it looks like.

Old 2013-09-19, 15:34   Link #334
Solitaired

Paused the show in the very first 5 minutes. They showed Junko on the videotape. Monokuma broke the machine after her face got on. Don't really feel happy for the rest of the ep...
Old 2013-09-19, 15:46   Link #335
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Exactly. Hence why I said it was even more obvious.
To make things worse, they just half baked the whole deal with Mukuro's corpse. They didn't even mention before the wounds, so...
Old 2013-09-19, 15:56   Link #336
Solitaired

To gamers who haven't seen the episode yet :

Treat it just like the trial episodes where they skipped all investigations and let the answers come out on their own during the trial.

This episode was made with the premise of revealing Junko as Mastermind as the cliffhanger. If you think of it this way, it is much much more enjoyable.
Old 2013-09-21, 15:12   Link #337
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Exactly. Hence why I said it was even more obvious.
To make things worse, they just half baked the whole deal with Mukuro's corpse. They didn't even mention before the wounds, so...
While I won't say it wasn't sloppy, they -did- mention the wounds, I don't know why you insist on that.

And I don't think there's any time for any average anime only watcher to figure out that Enoshima looks "totes different from the one they met before" (not to mention she looks pretty much the way she does in the credits picture). Of course this point is moot since she's revealed at the end of the episode anyway.
Old 2013-09-21, 15:39   Link #338
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

They didn't mention it prior this episode, meaning there wasn't any chance for the audience to reason "where this corpse could come from" during the fake class trial. The point is that this was introduced in chapter 5 in order to give a fair hint that "another cause of death" could be possible.

Here, we just got 2 min before the final trial that "oh wait, there are multiple wounds!" by Genocider. Byakuya and Kyouko failing to notice that is baffling to many levels.
Old 2013-09-22, 02:34   Link #339
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Oh that's the part I'm not denying. But the audience did have a chance to know about them before they became relevant.
Old 2013-09-22, 03:20   Link #340
Solitaired

One scene I prayed I can get to see in the final episode. Which is practically impossible :

"It was destroyed"
"It was destroyed"
"It was destroyed"
Closed Thread