AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-04-14, 21:06   Link #121
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
What about the nun? Religious off-shot of their past maybe? Well, I suppose being special wouldn't be too bad

Okay, now we're getting into too many different genres for my tastes, delving into the Western Christian stories pretty much tells me we should stop with this train of thought since we've hit rock bottom in making any sense of this
Hmm, possible. We also need to figure out who the third speaker is. It seems there was some sort of church surrounding the Geass and that people had a problem with it. There is also the issue of here connection to Marianne.

Angels aren't restricted to Christianity, but I agree we are delving into this with too little evidence.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 21:18   Link #122
Voduar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Hmm, maybe any mythology in Code Geass is all rooted back to the Geass. Geass was the word Lelouch came up with and C.C. wasn't familiar with it so perhaps every culture in the world has a word for Geass. It would also explain why there are Geass ruins all over the world.

Perhaps C.C. fits the role of several different people in various mythology and perhaps even historical figures though I am still partial to her being a regular human at some point in her life.
There is some definite potential with this line, especially including the fact that we just got that recent influx of Hindu mythology. The Avatars could allow for people to percieve their deity change over and over, as the letters gain new Geass users as time progresses. It would also for CC to spend time both as deity and witch, depending on how long she sticks around and how much power she displays.

Now we get to kill time figuring out how many different deities she could be. Ironically, I can't really place her in the norse pantheon off the top of my head.

Final note, but at first glance wielding the sword of Akasha seems a lot like destroying reality, but hopefully they will reveal why its less nihilistic than that.
Voduar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 21:36   Link #123
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well there is Var, the goddess of contract or several others.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-04-16, 13:27   Link #124
Cleaver-Girl
Kana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittie Rose View Post
C.C. actually looks kinda like the Eris from Saint Seiya..

http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/5...boxeris5ct.jpg

Their faces are very similiar, they both have thingies on their foreheads, long, unnaturally coloured hair.
Well, I mean pink hair isn't exactly natural now is it-.-
Kallen,Euphie,Cornelia (pink/purple) Llyod, Cecile(blue)and some others have unnaturally colored hair sooo...

But you're right they do look similar :/
Cleaver-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-20, 08:25   Link #125
Avira
fanart-fan :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleaver-Girl View Post
Well, I mean pink hair isn't exactly natural now is it-.-
Kallen,Euphie,Cornelia (pink/purple) Llyod, Cecile(blue)and some others have unnaturally colored hair sooo...

But you're right they do look similar :/
yeah it seems the japanese love pink and blue hair
Green's in coming to(Sonozaki twins from Higurashi, Asa from Shuffle, etc.)I don't really like pink hair because it's too girly, like Sakura's in Naruto......
Anyway,I wanted to ask in which episode they were in the cave
I want to watch it again C.C. was so cute
Avira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-20, 09:14   Link #126
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Episode 11.

Old 2008-04-20, 12:46   Link #127
Mgz
Madlax fanboyz

Send a message via Yahoo to Mgz
Kaname Ōgi is jewish or something ? his coat always has the yellow star of david @_@
Mgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-20, 13:45   Link #128
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Um, I think you are in the wrong thread. And I don't see what that has to do with anything.

Old 2008-04-20, 13:52   Link #129
Nilie

Quote:
Um, I think you are in the wrong thread. And I don't see what that has to do with anything.
Indeed (-_-'' Besides, you learn that while watching anime, these stars do NOT have the same symbolic relevance as they do in the real world today silly.

Though now that I think about it. The stars in the military, you know when you get promoted you have more stars thingy. Do we see any of those in the Code Geass anime? >.<?

Oh and about Nun!C.C (who is win btw), so long as she doesn't turn out to have been some sort of Jeanne D'Arc or said heroine herself, I won't complain. I do love C.C but if the writers go (Nico Robin no tragic past) on us and turn her into some sort of Mary-sue I don't think my heart will take it very lightly.
Nilie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 12:07   Link #130
Avira
fanart-fan :D

Quote:
Episode 11.

aaahh thx <3
Avira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 12:12   Link #131
Strettger
PopulationControl Officer

Avira - awesome avatar.

If she is a god, what does she want?
Total control, I can see a tyranical C.C surprisingly easily...
Strettger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 12:56   Link #132
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Um, why would she want that? Interviews describe her true character as something similar to how Lelouch is naturally empathetic even if he doesn't always show it.

Who would want to be God? I wouldn't be surprised if they did some ending where that happened though.

Old 2008-04-23, 06:03   Link #133
ShadowSongx
Meow~

Quote:
Um, why would she want that? Interviews describe her true character as something similar to how Lelouch is naturally empathetic even if he doesn't always show it.

Who would want to be God? I wouldn't be surprised if they did some ending where that happened though.
Interesting... they're quite alike then...

Also I read somewhere that CC was originally Human... I doubt that this is true, but you never know.

Does anybody else find that scar of hers kind of odd...?
ShadowSongx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 06:28   Link #134
Stretch5920

I could easily see C.C being the final boss, it would be a lot like Baldur's Gate.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 08:12   Link #135
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Yeah, that would probably happen. Have C.C. and Marianne turn out to be antagonists who never cared about Lelouch at all and force him to kill him. Very likely.

Old 2008-04-23, 10:11   Link #136
Strettger

Quote:
Yeah, that would probably happen. Have C.C. and Marianne turn out to be antagonists who never cared about Lelouch at all and force him to kill him. Very likely.
Depends, like every charecter both will be shades of Grey, even old emperor has his redeaming qualitites.

Probable that C.C and Marriane are a faction in and of themselves, but I doubt that they are indifferent to Lelouch - if C.C ends up betraying him for her cause, she will be fighting tears as she kills him, trust me on that. Look how she acted in the credits in 25, thats how it would be.

Marriane, noone realy has a clue, but she is a value in this. If she is alive - shes probably doing the same thing Lelouch is, acting in the open from the shadows. More than likely we have allready run into some event or two that can be linked back to her - Naoto knowing where C.C aka poison gas was springs to mind.
Old 2008-04-23, 10:16   Link #137
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I haven't seen any in the Emperor yet, but he may even end up being the actual one who is doing things for the good of everyone.

She could just act evil and such to make Lelouch kill her or something. Then after that we could see that it was all an act.

Old 2008-04-23, 10:18   Link #138
KrimzonStriker

The Dann depression has even filtered into here as well? >_>
Old 2008-04-23, 10:24   Link #139
Strettger

Humanity is starting to unite into a handful of blocks, thus creating the opportunity for stagnation. He wants people to live, to fight for what they want and if they get it after fighting tooth and nail he will respect it. Thats the kind of man he seems to be to me.

He would probably even be proud of Lelouch as he kills him, just because of how weak Lelouch was and how powerful he had become.

Hes a dark shade of grey - but I see him as honest. Look at how complacent people are in the world today, he is trying to stamp out that complacentness in his world.

You gotta give him respects for trying, and possibly succeding in doing that.
Old 2008-04-23, 10:25   Link #140
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Yeah, I guess he isn't that bad a guy at all. Marianne and C.C. are another matter though.