AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2011-10-20, 17:02   Link #181
Baragan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
So you're saying when Jiraiya trained Nagato, he was in his twenties. Riiiight.

Yeah, I guess so. I still don't think it's a Mangekyou technique though, sure both it and Kakashi's technique involve other dimensions, but that's about the only similarity.
yep thats what i am saying look at how young the 3 sannin looked when they met young nagato plus it was in the second shinobi war before the fourth became hokage in the third shinobi war nagato and the group were already grown ups when they faced hanzo while kakashi who is now 30 was way younger than 20. do you understand where i get the numbers now. but all this is imo.
Baragan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 18:55   Link #182
Sasheks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
That's assuming he has any EMS-specific jutsu that can't also be used by MS or Rinnegan. But what I was getting at more was when you consider the Rinnegan itself, there's been no implication that the techniques can be varied at all from user to user.

But Shinra Tensei? The chakra absorption move? The King of Hell summon? Those are all identical no matter who uses them. And unless the EMS granted Madara a bunch of new unique moves, the Rinnegan skills now, I suspect, make up the majority of his skillset.
Well if they are Madara's Rinnegan eyes transplanted to Nagato, then Tobi, there is no reason for the jutsus to vary. It's the same pair of eyes here and there.
Old 2011-10-20, 20:01   Link #183
Mateus

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
That's not quite right. The Sharigan comes from the Rinnegan, and under certain circumstances it can develop into a Rinnegan. But it cannot be said that the Rinnegan evolves from the Sharingan.

Additionally, there is nothing "natural" about the Sharingan's development to Rinnegan. The very fact that you have to destroy what you hold dear then transplant your eyes makes the entire process extremely unnatural.
That makes it kind of sound (to me anyway) as though the Sharingan >> Rinnegan upgrade is more of a supernatural/physical reaction to the new pair of eyes rather than a natural adjustment.
Old 2011-10-21, 00:11   Link #184
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Yes, it is right.

I doubt we will see much of the EMS from Madara since the author used him to show the fact that the Rinnengan was the next step in the Sharingan evolution.
It's more likely that the power of the EMS will be showcased by Sasuke instead.
Itachi had Tsukuyomi, Kakashi had Kamui. Apparently every Mangekyou user has abilities unique to himself only, so Madara has got to have one too. The Rinnegan is powerful but I doubt Madara will be using it for the rest of the fight now.
Old 2011-10-21, 01:45   Link #185
Ushio the Omega

Tobi is the sandaime mizukage!
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 02:55   Link #186
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ Wasn't he secretly the 4th?
Old 2011-10-21, 09:14   Link #187
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
^ Wasn't he secretly the 4th?
We saw via flashback that what he meant by that was that Tobi was secretly controlling the Fourth via Sharingan genjutsu.

Quote:
That makes it kind of sound (to me anyway) as though the Sharingan >> Rinnegan upgrade is more of a supernatural/physical reaction to the new pair of eyes rather than a natural adjustment.
Are you sure you're not confusing the Rinnegan with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan?
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 21:44   Link #188
Mateus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
We saw via flashback that what he meant by that was that Tobi was secretly controlling the Fourth via Sharingan genjutsu.

Are you sure you're not confusing the Rinnegan with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan?
I meant that the Sharingan that evolved into Rinnegan with the implication that said eyes were already EMS (like Madara).
Old 2011-10-22, 00:27   Link #189
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Why did tobi took only one rinnegan not both

This proves it, Rinnegan > EMS
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 00:37   Link #190
JustRob

Apparently the Sharingan is powerful enough for it to be worth keeping in one eye.
Old 2011-10-22, 00:43   Link #191
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ If his ghost-mode does come from the sharingan then I would understand...
Old 2011-10-22, 10:31   Link #192
Neji112

If Kabuto's ultimate goal was the Rinnegan he had that several chapters ago with Nagato. Outside of keeping Tobi hostage, why would Kabuto treat Madara any differently than Nagato. If his only goal was to" touch the power of a god" It would have made sense to focus on Nagato seeing that he knew from the start he had the Rinnegan, why not bring him back beyond his prime as well. The only answer I can think of is that he wants the Rinnegan for himself. He needed to test run Madara to make sure his hypothesis of Sharingan to Rinnegan was correct. So his original request on capturing Sasuke was so that he can evolve Sasukes eyes to a Rinnegan and then take them for himself.
Neji112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 10:47   Link #193
Sbetsho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post
I want someone to have a red Rinnegan now - like the Juubi's eye, but w/o all the tomoe

JUST BECAUSE

and then of course we must have Mangekyou Sharinnegan (since Juubi's eye has tomoe, that's like regular sharingan tomoe .. so next step is ofc a Mangekyou version), Eternal Mangekyou Sharinnegan, which evolves into Ryugan, which evolves into Mangekyou Ryugan, then Eternal Mang.....
Eventually it will be Rinnegannegan
Old 2011-10-22, 11:10   Link #194
JustRob

I don't think Kabuto's after the Rinnegan. The only reason he sought out Madara was so he could have something to blackmail Tobi with in case things go awry.
Old 2011-10-22, 12:47   Link #195
Alchemist007
*Author

Kabuto has turned too overpowered for such a little shit. I'm waiting for things to backfire in his face.
Old 2011-10-22, 12:49   Link #196
JustRob

Yeah I don't really like him either. He went from a Kakashi-level guy to a guy who implanted Orochimaru's DNA and can now suddenly resurrect the most legendary of ninjas without so much as a hitch.
Old 2011-10-22, 12:52   Link #197
Kallen4life

I want Madara to break ET's control out of shear manly willpower and bitch-slap Kabuto
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 12:57   Link #198
james0246

The recent events actually lead me to wonder if Tobi didn't create the Jinchuuriki-Rinnegan Brigade simply to resurrect Madara. Supposedly Nagato could have resurrected Madara, so it stands to reason that 7 Jinchuuriki with Rinnegan’s could have the needed power(s) to bring Madara fully back.

Additionally, this also solves the potential Naruto/Sasuke dilemma of who gets to fight Tobi (if Sasuke isn't simply destroyed during his battle with Naruto). Now they both get their very own Madara to fight.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 13:39   Link #199
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Apparently the Sharingan is powerful enough for it to be worth keeping in one eye.
Don't forget that Tobi is not really strong, he can't fight at full power (Madara level) for some unknown reason. My assumption is that it's because of the Zetsu-body he has, even if that body has both Uchiha and Senju DNA, but it's merely a copy and not the real thing (for example see how the Kisame copy or any other Zetsu copy is quite weak compared to the real one). So he probably can't do all the things that Nagato was able to do, therefore he only uses 1 eye, the other is for being able to run away if something goes wrong.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 16:42   Link #200
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post
I want Madara to break ET's control out of shear manly willpower and bitch-slap Kabuto
This is where Itachi comes in
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion