AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Boku wa Tomodachi...

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-10-31, 00:28   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai - Character Discussion - Hasegawa Kobato

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Hasegawa Kobato related.

To keep the discussion enjoyable for all Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specifics (i.e. episode, chapter, game, etc. discussion) there are other threads for that stuff.
Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whinging and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favourite.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.
  • Discuss, don't chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel.
  • Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.
  • Use Spoiler tags!
    Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.
    • Adding a Spoiler tag:
      Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms. Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
    • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
      Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar. Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators to locate and deal with problems quickly.
    • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
      Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly. The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2011-11-01 at 23:16.
Old 2011-10-31, 12:01   Link #2
NagatoYuki
Secluded Member

My favorite character of the series..which makes Maria second

can't wait for the 5th episode ^3^
Old 2011-10-31, 12:05   Link #3
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

ku ku ku...Kana Hanazawa. Epic enough? xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2011-10-31, 14:16   Link #4
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

HanaKana fan reporting in.

I can't wait for Kobato's proper introduction in the next episode. What little we have seen of her so far is very promising. I'm curious to find out how other characters will react to her, it ooks she's going to find herself a rival in Maria for starters. Not sure about the others... Yozora better not bully her!
Old 2011-10-31, 15:28   Link #5
Rozen Van Kaizer
Rozen Von Keiser

Anyone noticed how cute she sounds when she seeks An-chan's attention? Its very cute that she hides this personality behind her Vampire ego.

Something tells me She is not gonna be happy once she sees An-chan's 90% female club...
Old 2011-10-31, 16:28   Link #6
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

wow im amazed how not even sena has a post in her thread, well kobato doeas illustrate the nhhhggg word in any good dictionary.
Old 2011-10-31, 20:14   Link #7
Rozen Van Kaizer
Rozen Von Keiser

I think its the fact that everyone is just anxious on Kobato's real debut! Episode 2 was too short and 3 was just a joke!
Old 2011-10-31, 23:43   Link #8
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Is Kobato natural heterochromia?
Or is she just wearing a contact lens??
Old 2011-11-01, 00:07   Link #9
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Is Kobato natural heterochromia?
Or is she just wearing a contact lens??
Spoiler for answer:
Old 2011-11-01, 14:26   Link #10
User68604
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozen Van Kaizer View Post
I think its the fact that everyone is just anxious on Kobato's real debut! Episode 2 was too short and 3 was just a joke!
this

<3 kobato
Old 2011-11-02, 18:00   Link #11
christinemarie
Crazy One

I'm saving my comments for her after episode 5, for now this character reminds me of someone I know way way back that gets easily integrated with Sailor Moon, which is popular during my childhood time and even dressed up like Sailor Mercury, since she's short haired. Very open and innocent and never got shy when she approach her big brother without clothes. She really trust and loved her brother so much, but what I find it interesting she seems to be a tsundere.

It would better if she had her own ending image song like Hinagiku. "K.O.B.A Kobato..." I still find it weird that Kana Hanazawa, already voiced two anime characters named Kobato.
Old 2011-11-02, 21:43   Link #12
LC
Shocking Pink

Kobato's relationship with Kodaka is so cute, but it would make more sense to me if she were an elementary school student. I can't see a junior high student running out naked into her brother's arms. lol
Old 2011-11-02, 22:38   Link #13
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

well she clearly does have the mentality(and body for that matter ) of an elementary school student.
Old 2011-11-02, 22:40   Link #14
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
She's like a mini Kuroneko!

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2011-11-02, 22:47   Link #15
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Maybe the tomato juice consumption gave her one red eye.
Old 2011-11-02, 22:58   Link #16
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

well shes more likely kuroneko and kirino result after the fusion dance, without kirinos anoying parts.
Old 2011-11-02, 23:18   Link #17
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
She's like a mini Kuroneko!
She lacks the hater aspect of Kuroneko currently, though Yozura fits that role anyways , so otherwise she does seems a good bit like her personality wise.
MAL
Old 2011-11-04, 13:09   Link #18
christinemarie
Crazy One

She is more of Kirino of Ore no Imouto than Kuroneko, even Sena agrees with her obvious comment that can't even believe she's Kodaka's sister. I should have taped Kobato's in lingerie part, same problem as last week's episode her big brother doesn't get the idea. Oh the felt of being threaten when Maria suddenly rushed through his big brother and called him "Onii-chan" made her limit break loose.
Old 2011-11-04, 13:36   Link #19
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Kobato may turn out to be my favorite character of the cast. I guess the reason why she does not have friends is either due to her BroCom, her vampire-impersonating or both of them . The last scene of episode 5 was just too dang cute to not like her. I hope her future screentimes will not only be composed of quarrels with Maria. Those are fine by themselves, but for me these events tend to become boring quite fast. Kodaka should spend more time with her, but I guess that it's one of those big brother/big sibling traits that one doesn't like to bother with the younger one (all the time)
Old 2011-11-04, 19:12   Link #20
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Her possessiveness over her big brother is something to be reckoned with. I mean, it's a good thing that she's not the typical little sister who cares less over her big brother. I don't know if that was a good thing but IMO it's one of her charms and the fact that she looks like a lot elementary school student both mind and body, it's even better. "An-chan is my an-chan."
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Closed Thread

Tags
characters