AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-07-15, 14:06   Link #241
HuNGaricum

episode 2 seemed fun too, i'm sure i'll finish this series...
on my list Iori leads by VA( i just... love Rie Kugimiya's voice, and her characters... they are always my favourite, no matter what... please forgive me)
but Miki is close second along with takane... Takane is a simple beauty, and Miki is who stands out with her style
HuNGaricum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 14:14   Link #242
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Goddamn, the op is complete ecstasy..I WAS NOT ready.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 14:51   Link #243
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuNGaricum View Post
episode 2 seemed fun too, i'm sure i'll finish this series...
on my list Iori leads by VA( i just... love Rie Kugimiya's voice, and her characters... they are always my favourite, no matter what... please forgive me)
but Miki is close second along with takane... Takane is a simple beauty, and Miki is who stands out with her style
It's only a matter of time before you join Team Miki!
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 14:58   Link #244
Midonin
Last Engage

Midonin's The Two iDOLM@STERs Comparison Diary
Week Two

Opening Visuals
iM@S - Dancing
Xenoglossia - Robots, penguins

Ending Visuals
iM@S - Variable
Xenoglossia - Symbolically naked Haruka

Male Surrogate's Career Before The Narrative Begins
iM@S - Producer likely worked a desk job before being promoted to his new job. Tedious, but the rewards are worth it.
Xenoglossia - Imber slept beneath the ground after (according to a single flashback) going on a rampage and blowing up a city. Fun, but not good on your resume.

HQ
iM@S - 765Pro is located in a regular office building in the heart of Tokyo.
Xenoglossia - Mondenkind is located in a secret underground base with an ordinary high school serving as a cover in the heart of Tokyo.

Animals With Attitude
iM@S - Hamzou, a mischievous rodent. Likes having his good side photographed, breasts.
Xenoglossia - Bizarre dream penguin. Serves as transition for getting Haruka to the hospital ward.

Primary Outfits
iM@S - Canary-yellow and green outfits.
Xenoglossia - Teal and white school uniforms, pink robot piloting jackets.

Purpose
iM@S - Fortune and fame. Jobs are infrequent, success brings great rewards in greater Japanese area.
Xenoglossia - Save the Earth by smashing meteors. Jobs are frequent, success brings great relief to entire planet.

Spoiler for Character Analysis:

Until next week!
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 15:25   Link #245
HuNGaricum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
It's only a matter of time before you join Team Miki!
lol im already in...it's just my fanatism towards Kugyu as long as she is involved,i'll watch the series no matter what. if i have to choose a girl as MAI WAIFU Miki would be my choice. Iori would be the one i'd choose as an imouto
HuNGaricum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 18:51   Link #246
Riga92
The Spear of Destiny

I really liked this episode. I was NOT ready for the OP, and the ED was pretty nice too. I'm liking all the girls so far, none come across as annoying to me, not even Iori. If I were to pick a favorite girl, right now I'm between Miki and Chihaya. Miki because she's just so goddamn sexy and cute, and Chihaya...well I was spoiled and watched a little bit of Chihaya's route in the game...and I'll just leave it at that
Old 2011-07-15, 19:11   Link #247
Kirbichu

That OP was pure heaven. And I'm glad they're not just focusing on one girl per episode.
Kirbichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 19:39   Link #248
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

That fuckin photo-shoot was just wow. Hamuzou's takin charge like a beast. :3

The whole damn cast is bunch of bonkers and ballers.
Old 2011-07-15, 22:34   Link #249
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Once again, I've been thrown into the doubts?

Oh, well I can try wiki, right?
Eh? Not sure what you are talking about?

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 23:00   Link #250
liro
Super Driver

My body wasn't ready when I watched the opening.

Old 2011-07-16, 01:15   Link #251
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by liro View Post
I shall use this one, thanks!
Old 2011-07-16, 03:13   Link #252
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Man episode 2 was trash.

First of all this main lead... This guy is incredibly boring. We don't know a single thing about his character other than he might secretly be a pevert or pedophile. Where's the personality? Who ARE you!?!?!?!

And my god, this opening is corny as fuck. Yes this is an anime about idols, get some real music for this! This is trash!

And man, there were some likable girls in the cast but apparently none of them got focus on this episode. Only the chipmunk voice sounding girls got focus. We got a fantastic episode about them learning to be themselves. Holy shit that was original.

Great, we also got a tsundere bitch. A poor girl who cares about food, and two annoying chimpanzee twins. Sorry, this was not fun. There's a way to have light hearted fun and it's not about poorly executed sexual humor.

The future of this anime is going to look bleak for me if I am treated more to this kinda garbage. And for the love of god, incinerate that tusndere bitch's bunny and fire her ass. Rie Kugimiya, please stop using that annoying squeaking. Must you plague me so?!?!
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 05:31   Link #253
sa547
*Author

^
Do you propose any alternatives?

I ain't gonna watch another season of American Idol.
Old 2011-07-16, 06:55   Link #254
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

^That's so afuuuu~
Old 2011-07-17, 00:06   Link #255
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I'm liking this anime as it's showing the girls growth to become better idols instead some silly slice of life. And i'm VERY HAPPY that he appeared!

Here's another VA interview with cast, this episode featuring Yayoi and Ami/Mami's voice actresses.

Old 2011-07-17, 00:11   Link #256
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Eh? Not sure what you are talking about?
Thats the point, I don't know.... mah... forget it, I will reach catharsis soon.

@Reckoner: You really did choose the wrong anime for you, better to drop it as soon as posible, this series is cliche network directed only towards the peoples who wants those cliche, and obviously it seems you aren't the target audience.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-17, 00:19   Link #257
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
@Reckoner: You really did choose the wrong anime for you, better to drop it as soon as posible, this series is cliche network directed only towards the peoples who wants those cliche, and obviously it seems you aren't the target audience.
It seems his problem was more so who this episode focused on.. I can't say I'm a fan of that loli foursome... I'm hoping they won't focus on that group again for awhile...

But yeah I do agree about his complaint about Producer-san, it's a bit sad he seemed to have more personality when he was a subtitled camera man. I realize he can get away saying more things as a camera man with his camera rolling.. but still.. I'll rather he be not this bland for the rest of the series.

And FFS give him a name, they can call him Producer-san 99% of the time but give him a name as well.
Old 2011-07-17, 00:23   Link #258
Miraluka
Banned

I don't like too, specially when they are voiced by Rie... =_=; but I don't get that annoyed I'm getting used to ignore it .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-17, 03:36   Link #259
Unknown Soldier
:D

Producer-san is you in the games. I think the fanbase would revolt if he was ever assigned a real name.
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-17, 04:03   Link #260
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Quote:
I may have overreacted, but this anime has a lot to live up this season, let alone this year in general in terms of overall anime quality.

I don't mind shows focused a lot on moe, take a look at Denpa Onna for example. Probably was that this episode not only focused on the least likable characters in the cast for me, the plot and gags floating around this episode were just not to my taste (Which also had to do with which girls they're focusing on). And when producer-san fails to support the show at all, to the point where it doesn't even feel like it matters whether or not he even exists in this show, it just makes me more ragey.

All I think is they can definitely improve upon what I saw in episode 2. Episode 1 was much better, and yes, he does for some reason have more personality while pretending to be a camera man than being a producer...
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, drama, idolmaster, musical, puchim@s