AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-01-21, 13:12   Link #1881
Tomoya85

I'm having trouble with getting the sky mana staff from the Eternal Sanctuary stage. I'm suppose to enter all barrier fields. I must be doing something wrong I enter the space when the barrier disappears then wait till it returns then repeat for the next. What is the correct way to enter a barrier?
Tomoya85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 15:20   Link #1882
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomoya85 View Post
I'm having trouble with getting the sky mana staff from the Eternal Sanctuary stage. I'm suppose to enter all barrier fields. I must be doing something wrong I enter the space when the barrier disappears then wait till it returns then repeat for the next. What is the correct way to enter a barrier?
Barriers are also the damaging squares on the ground if I'm remembering correctly.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 15:42   Link #1883
Tomoya85

That might be it! I'll try this evening. Thanks
Tomoya85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 00:29   Link #1884
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Out of boredom I started to play this again.

Emelita's route is *really* tough compared to the other two on hard difficulty. I had to pool all my resources into upgrading their clothes just to do the character specific maps (the mage training map is impossible without portal stones). I literally finished arena against Leguna with only 1 hp left on Emelita and less than 10 hp on Wil. I thought I am fucked but Cover proced followed by a very lucky Shield I proc.

I never really expected Wil's Runes to be that handy.... lol

Playing this game from scratch with previous end game knowledge feels very different. I remember in my first playthrough I thought Sharty is a terrible charcter, but this time around I love to use her because i) Gloves are good weapons with many elemental types ii) Flighty Guardian iii) Bloodsuck II is reliable enough to keep her alive combined with her unique accessory (+crit).

Knowing how to abuse mechanics such as the ninja blade+Yuela's beast armor made the game a lot eaiser: to a point where I feel it is borderline broken...
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 13:07   Link #1885
AznSamsung

when u start to get each character special item, u will find that each character is op and has more skill due to each special item for that character give u 2-3 skills build in (can only find in mutate and 90+ ng map)
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 06:35   Link #1886
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Out of boredom I started to play this again.

Emelita's route is *really* tough compared to the other two on hard difficulty. I had to pool all my resources into upgrading their clothes just to do the character specific maps (the mage training map is impossible without portal stones). I literally finished arena against Leguna with only 1 hp left on Emelita and less than 10 hp on Wil. I thought I am fucked but Cover proced followed by a very lucky Shield I proc.

I never really expected Wil's Runes to be that handy.... lol

Playing this game from scratch with previous end game knowledge feels very different. I remember in my first playthrough I thought Sharty is a terrible charcter, but this time around I love to use her because i) Gloves are good weapons with many elemental types ii) Flighty Guardian iii) Bloodsuck II is reliable enough to keep her alive combined with her unique accessory (+crit).

Knowing how to abuse mechanics such as the ninja blade+Yuela's beast armor made the game a lot eaiser: to a point where I feel it is borderline broken...
Oh you never upgraded the armor? I did that once i maxed out on money. Wil basically is a tank in the mid to late game. I never found Sharty useless its just her atk can range from nothing to a lot of dmg, I personally found emelita useless... out of the three main characters for me she felt the weakest especially without her route specific weapons. I personally felt that Koha was broken compared to the null angel
Old 2013-01-27, 09:04   Link #1887
foxy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
Oh you never upgraded the armor? I did that once i maxed out on money. Wil basically is a tank in the mid to late game. I never found Sharty useless its just her atk can range from nothing to a lot of dmg, I personally found emelita useless... out of the three main characters for me she felt the weakest especially without her route specific weapons. I personally felt that Koha was broken compared to the null angel

hello senpai..
im new here, nice too meet u all

btw im never found emelita useless, even without her ultimate staff, bcuz of her spell have all element except for fire and the most favorite is sonic scream with high possibility to inflict various status.

and i found serawi is a bit useless in NG+, have small damage and only have wind spell (there is ice but only water bullet though). but after i got elemental bow drop from NG dungeon i finally happy bcuz she dont need to worry about her elemental attack (i hate why her ultimate weapon have wind element T_T)
foxy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-27, 21:54   Link #1888
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Question, I just downloaded this game and probably will try it out later, but just skimming the start menu there was 2 buttons "2.0 Game changes" and "Bonus characters from 2.0"

I noticed I have the game as version 2.0, but I could not enable the options (Only the 2.0 bonus dungeon is lit), the game changes and char are not.

Are these

1) Unlocked only if u finish the game 1st time

2) I install something wrong, need to redo something.

3) they are never translated?

<confused>
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-28, 11:40   Link #1889
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
I upgraded "some" armor. I never found the need to upgrade Wil's regular clothes before (esp knowing Wil will be getting an upgrade "soon" - my 1st playthrough on Yuela's route i did not have to upgrade until ch7-8). Emelita I spent a little on her pumpkin clothes which is probably the best deal you can get until NG+ (fissue being range 3 spell and it unlocks prevail).

Emelita is an amazing tank in NG+. Her two NG+ clothes gives probably the best skillset of the three characters. Bloodsuck III and access from reflect/soulshield/magic resist from other clothes will make Emelita pretty much invincible. Her gothic omni spells has amazing range and puts all sorts of debuffs on the victim.

Plus she can always fall back onto her elemental spells for maximum damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Question, I just downloaded this game and probably will try it out later, but just skimming the start menu there was 2 buttons "2.0 Game changes" and "Bonus characters from 2.0"

I noticed I have the game as version 2.0, but I could not enable the options (Only the 2.0 bonus dungeon is lit), the game changes and char are not.

Are these

1) Unlocked only if u finish the game 1st time

2) I install something wrong, need to redo something.

3) they are never translated?

<confused>
Some of the options (such as carrying over saved data, retaining character levels and such), well as well the NG+ quests are only available on the second playthough (which is ~50% of the content in the game).

Leguna, Golem, and Lily (three extra characters) are available when you finish the side stories from the menu. I do not recommend doing those as
i) side stories will have spoilers
ii) those characters are best used with special "stronger level up" items (marwen's ring and neck)
iii) the golem breaks the game for you as its really strong

Do play with them when you are starting your NG+. Lily is probably my favorite character because of her versatility.
Old 2013-01-28, 11:49   Link #1890
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Thanks!
Old 2013-01-28, 14:11   Link #1891
foxy69

actually, when i play this game in the first time, i choose the first choice in the main menu i thought thats for tutorial lol..
but i choose to use lily in the 3rd NG+..

still desperate why there is no Hscene for lily though

is the golem very powerfull?
i plan using leguna and golem in the 4rd NG+ while completing CG n all item
Old 2013-01-28, 14:21   Link #1892
AznSamsung

golem is better to use due to it is build as a tank ....
Old 2013-01-28, 18:39   Link #1893
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Golem has good resist to all but wind. It breaks early game since it will have 40ish HP while your other toons have ~12-15. Basically a lv1 golem have lv20 stats and it continues to have very high stat growth: so it pretty much will continue to take close to no damage.

Lily is a cameo char. DL a CG pack for himegari instead.
Old 2013-01-29, 10:15   Link #1894
foxy69

nah it doesnt matter for now cuz i already have lv 99 all of my char except those 2, just curious what skill they will learn until for the last lv..

speaking aside, i prefer sengoku rance for the stories though, in this game i still thingking that some stories still missing a piece or pieces..

but i love for the gameplay of this game, awesome dude..
Old 2013-01-29, 20:20   Link #1895
AznSamsung

foxy69@ if u like sengoku rance that much ... they are almost done translating rance 6 .... also u may want to try the following too: Daibanchou-Big.Bang.Age,CastleFantasia2, TearsToTiara, Utawarerumonoand Brave soul(graphic not that good but fun game)
Old 2013-01-30, 00:27   Link #1896
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

One ore question, how does mining work? Once u find a point, after the map is done, u get whatever u discovered right? There is no "combat mining"" button to push.

In fact, is this game can be played mouse only? I only have to ask because I actually played most of Utawrerumono and not knowing SHIFT left u auto-critical/use special moves. Are there any other action keys?
Old 2013-01-30, 02:39   Link #1897
foxy69

Azn> so which one do u think that have the best stories from those? im the type that dont care about graphic if there is great stories.. but still hopefully the gameplay is also nice so it wont make boring at all..

actually when rance 8 will be translated?

Arcmagexin> u just need char with mining skill or adventurer to get in to mining spot, or u can use mining bracelet (serawi route only).. and wait for finish the map for result..
u can skip turn to get different outcome from mining or farming..

as far as i know i only use mouse to play this game, no need else..
Old 2013-01-30, 21:05   Link #1898
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Once you mined something, whatever you get you will see when you are finished with the map.

Melodianna has the best story, but its just a side story with no actual route .

Actual route wise, Emelita > Yuela > Serawi. Ether way the game is not really known for its story element imo.
Old 2013-01-31, 03:35   Link #1899
foxy69

hmm melodiana's stories is good as for me i think asmodeus has the best stories..
eventhough its side char stories but we can know alot about asmodeus

never use of all strenght and let the light shine brightly.. or something like that..
its so amazing.. not just anyone can do that..
maybe i'll become asmodeus fans soon.. hahaha
Old 2013-02-01, 08:50   Link #1900
AznSamsung

to tell u the truth i like wil story better .... if there was a harem end .... lol

Tags
eushully