AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-02-26, 03:13   Link #24681
casval cehack

More like vermilion. The only thing it needs now is a female pilot then I'm set.
Old 2012-02-26, 04:00   Link #24682
maknaedik

I have HG Genoace and I can say that it's red-orange? It's orange with more red on it. So I still consider it red XD

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-26, 04:37   Link #24683
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Lagowe looks so cool . It's a shame we didn't the MG of it. I really want a quadrupled MS MG .
Spoiler for It's cute:
Old 2012-02-26, 06:53   Link #24684
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Lagowe looks so cool . It's a shame we didn't the MG of it. I really want a quadrupled MS MG .
[snip]
it really is cute, especially the first image^^
if you want a great quadrupedal machine with a high amount of details then i recommend the HMM zoids line from kotobukiya, especially the liger zero with its many versions!
there are three out already (or two out and one close to release, i dont quite remember) and a fourth one was announced recently.
i got the liger zero schneider myself and it is an amazing model! its a ton of fun to build and has am amazing amount of detail^^ its actually closer to a PG than a MG compared to bandai models.

since its orange its kinda close to the LaGOWE anyway XD

at 5440 yen at HLJ plus 4320 yen for shipping (no SAL shipping available because of the weight and size of the box!) this is quite the expensive kit though :P
but the awesome thing about it is that you can buy the regular white liger zero and all the seperate armor sets (like the schneider armor on mine, the jäger armor and soon the panzer armor) seperately if you want to^^

this guy does need a tiny bit of glue though. the teeth need to be glued in and as far as i remember some pieces were pretty lose without some glue. but thats normal for kotobukiya models, you usually need to put in a little more work into them.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-26, 08:05   Link #24685
maknaedik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
if you want a great quadrupedal machine with a high amount of details then i recommend the HMM zoids line from kotobukiya, especially the liger zero with its many versions!
there are three out already (or two out and one close to release, i dont quite remember) and a fourth one was announced recently.
i got the liger zero schneider myself and it is an amazing model! its a ton of fun to build and has am amazing amount of detail^^ its actually closer to a PG than a MG compared to bandai models.

since its orange its kinda close to the LaGOWE anyway XD

at 5440 yen at HLJ plus 4320 yen for shipping (no SAL shipping available because of the weight and size of the box!) this is quite the expensive kit though :P
but the awesome thing about it is that you can buy the regular white liger zero and all the seperate armor sets (like the schneider armor on mine, the jäger armor and soon the panzer armor) seperately if you want to^^

this guy does need a tiny bit of glue though. the teeth need to be glued in and as far as i remember some pieces were pretty lose without some glue. but thats normal for kotobukiya models, you usually need to put in a little more work into them.
My most favorite season of Zoids. I love those, but I don't think I'll be getting them unless I become rich XD

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-26, 08:40   Link #24686
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Good suggestion, App (nice pic too ^_^). Yeah, I’m aware of Kotobukiya’s Zoids since long time ago (I’ve also seen those Zoids anime). The details on those kits are awesome. Still, Zoids are pretty expensive (gotta agree with Maknaedik there). Thus, I haven’t bought any. Yeah I already have Gundam, EVA and Patlabor but no Zoids yet due to the prices (of the cool ones). If I’m gonna buy one, I think I’m gonna go for Lightning Saix. It doesn’t have overkill weapons, its mostly black, its design is sleek and menacing, and the price is not that high compared to some Ligers, Saber Tigers and Furies.
Old 2012-02-26, 09:01   Link #24687
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
My most favorite season of Zoids. I love those, but I don't think I'll be getting them unless I become rich XD
Quote:
Good suggestion, App (nice pic too ^_^). Yeah, I’m aware of Kotobukiya’s Zoids since long time ago (I’ve also seen those Zoids anime). The details on those kits are awesome. Still, Zoids are pretty expensive (gotta agree with Maknaedik there). Thus, I haven’t bought any. Yeah I already have Gundam, EVA and Patlabor but no Zoids yet due to the prices (of the cool ones). If I’m gonna buy one, I think I’m gonna go for Lightning Saix. It doesn’t have overkill weapons, its mostly black, its design is sleek and menacing, and the price is not that high compared to some Ligers, Saber Tigers and Furies.
its true, they are hella expensive. i only got this kit because i had some extra money left :P
Old 2012-02-26, 11:59   Link #24688
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Man, I’m impressed. This Metal Build can do Freedom’s signature upside-down-burst move ! I’d like to pose Freedom like that too if I can (without gluing, customing, etc). Can Bandai base-stand do that?
Old 2012-02-26, 13:03   Link #24689
Appel

Quote:

Man, I’m impressed. This Metal Build can do Freedom’s signature upside-down-burst move ! I’d like to pose Freedom like that too if I can (without gluing, customing, etc). Can Bandai base-stand do that?
i doubt it. you would have to customize the action base to bull that off.
but the MG freedom comes with one of those immovable pole kinda stands that just plug into its butt! the connection is extremely strong, you could try to secure the base of its stand to the roof of your shelf^^ i just held my freedom upside down and it worked :P
Old 2012-02-26, 20:16   Link #24690
casval cehack

The RG works just fine inverted too, so it depends on the stand. The stand must be the one that is impressive.
Old 2012-02-27, 05:23   Link #24691
HasuMasu
*Artist

Such a stand exists!?

I must have it.
Old 2012-02-27, 06:03   Link #24692
Appel

bandai announced some exclusive color variations for their online store:
the MG nemo in both unicorn and desert colors, the RG freedom in PS deactive mode, and the HG extreme gundam type leos from gundam extreme vs. full boost.
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...ive-mg_26.html
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...e-mg_8552.html
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...ive-rg_26.html
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...ive-hg_26.html

ya know, as long as they just announce color variations of existing kits then im perfectly fine with that^^ i would have loved to buy the MG banshee ver.ka instead of the OVA version though :T
Old 2012-02-27, 06:29   Link #24693
casval cehack

Blitz: a little cheaper than Duel.
Spoiler for MG Blitz:

Only two shades of white for Mk. II AEUG (started with RG Freedom). Looks like the rifle can now be stored in the side skirt, unlike the HG.
Spoiler for Dual RG Mk. II:

Movable frame in the advanced MS joint?
Spoiler for Inner Frame:
Old 2012-02-27, 06:46   Link #24694
HasuMasu
*Artist

I don't mind that it has only two shades of white, the Freedom looks plenty good with just that.

Besides, I think it looks better in purple.
Old 2012-02-27, 06:58   Link #24695
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
I don't mind that it has only two shades of white, the Freedom looks plenty good with just that.

Besides, I think it looks better in purple.
purple? isnt that more like a navy or dark blue? :O
i agree though, i like that version. i might just buy it to put it next to my AEUG MK-II 2.0
Old 2012-02-27, 07:03   Link #24696
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
purple? isnt that more like a navy or dark blue? :O
i agree though, i like that version. i might just buy it to put it next to my AEUG MK-II 2.0
Don't mind me with colors, I can barely distinguish brown, orange, and red.
Old 2012-02-27, 07:27   Link #24697
Sworra

The Titans Mk. II has to many dark colours, looks like a un painted HG kit, not enough colour variants, the dark blue chest or sorta black with dark blue armor isnt going.. AEUG at least has light and dark contrast. Just remember for people that don't paint, you will see more of the nub marks on dark parts then white.
Old 2012-02-27, 10:29   Link #24698
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Don't mind me with colors, I can barely distinguish brown, orange, and red.
I thought you were referring to rendered Titans Mk. II (next to the frame with the panoramic cockpit), it does look purple.

Nice, RG Skygrasper actually comes with a hollow chest and shoulder piece for displaying a pack incase you're not using all of them for a RG Super Strike.
Old 2012-02-28, 09:32   Link #24699
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Send a message via MSN to Exia_00 Send a message via Yahoo to Exia_00
Que "Mirage Colloid" MG Blitz Gundam (clear) haha, hopefully bandai doesnt do something as sad as that
Old 2012-02-28, 11:00   Link #24700
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

I wonder how many people will recognised the mech that this mod of the Zeydra trying to imitate at first look. It certainly isn't the Sinanju.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy