Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-03, 13:40   Link #10101
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Well, Diedrupo, call me wrong if you will, but from what I've gathered, Suzaku seems very willing to use the Freya after words from Kanon and Schneizel.
that's not really right, he was questioning himself whether he should/could use it, so "very willing" is a bit exagerating

@Darklordofkichiku: you're right...but it still was a little death flag in the preview ;-)
Old 2008-08-03, 13:40   Link #10102
Diedrupo

Quote:
Well, Diedrupo, call me wrong if you will, but from what I've gathered, Suzaku seems very willing to use the Freya after words from Kanon and Schneizel.
He doesn't really act that way if you ask me. There were clear doubts on his face and on his mind. And obviously he's being blackmailed into doing it by Kanon.
Old 2008-08-03, 13:42   Link #10103
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Alright, I'll accept that. He's still chosen it as a viable option to a degree this time round, though.
Old 2008-08-03, 13:43   Link #10104
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

..I think I can see Lelouch taking the fault for Suzaku's possible massacre from the Freya pistol thing.

As for C.C.'s bandaid. It has to mean something. Why was she "drawn" to be cut at that specific finger. Why does she look so blessed when looking at the bandaid. Give up. It means something..
Old 2008-08-03, 13:44   Link #10105
zalem

How is Suzaku being "forced" to use Freya? There is surely another way of getting Lelouch besides killion 10 million people. Just because Nina had it equipped on Lancelot doesn't mean he has to use it. No one else mentioned him using it. He alone brought up the idea of using Freya on Lelouch. So unless in the next episode we see a direct order from the Emperor or Schneizel to use Freya, it will be something he decides. He's not jumping for joy to use Freya, but he is contemplating it. That's bad enough imho. Even with pressure from Kanon knowing the effect of Freya should really make him not want to use the thing.
Old 2008-08-03, 13:47   Link #10106
Deathscyther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
..I think I can see Lelouch taking the fault for
As for C.C.'s bandaid. It has to mean something. Why was she "drawn" to be cut at that specific finger. Why does she look so blessed when looking at the bandaid. Give up. It means something..
She got the cut and the bandage when they were talking about friendship. So I think it means that they'll be friends forever and that he won't leave her or something like that.

It might turn out to be something romantic as well, but we'll see^^
Old 2008-08-03, 13:49   Link #10107
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
thats what it seems like on this forum. next 2 episodes seem to focus on the kallen part of the spoilers about how lelouch will tell her a "lie" again like he did suzaku, nunnally and the others but she sticks by him and he reveals his true feelings so it must be romantic, right? it all goes along with the korean spoilers.

but when it comes to cc's bandage its usually, its just a bandaid and the spoiler about lelouch asking her to stay by his side/feeling responsible for her memory loss/gives her a ring, well the spoiler provider was just mistaken in the case of CC. he was obviously only mistook a ring for a bandaid.

the way i see it the spoilers were written in a sequence, next up is susaku vs leouch, kallen, the bomb, missing nunnaly, rolo dies and then lastly cc will remain by lelouch's side cause he asks her to. whether its romantic or not, its not important, the thing is lelouch wants even a memoryless CC to stay by his side. lets wait and see what happens. i definetely thing kallen and lelouch will get their development in the next 2 episodes but then later so will CC and lelouch, so whats wrong with that?

the anime isn't over and we don't know the spoiler from episode 20ish to the end. there is nothing concrete about the pairings until the end of the anime, even then there is a possibility no pairing will happen.
And I could go on with how so many C.C fans seem to be pushing Kallen into some deluded pairings with any guy that talks to her or something. I have seen Kallen x Xingke, Kallen x Gino and the more enduring Kallen x Suzaku, despite her not showing any interest or have any development at all.

The biggest problem with your assessment is that you make it seem like this is some kind of harem anime where they move from one girl's arc to the next and so on. Yet let's face it, C.C has been sidelined for the entire series baring one single episode where she had any development in which they sidelined her again afterwards. We are in the home stretch of the anime here with things about to go from bad to worst and Charles' little geass project about to do something. Not much time for romantic development so you will excuse me if I believe Kallen who has had steady development over the course of R2 to have a better chance then C.C who has been sidelined for basically the entire season. While yes this is an anime, things still need to be developed so they don't seem forced and thrown together.
Old 2008-08-03, 13:50   Link #10108
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
C.C.: "*looks at bandaid* Master is so kind...! *_*" *hides*
Old 2008-08-03, 13:50   Link #10109
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

I'm not saying it only means in the catagory of romantic. Just that people degraded the fact as not important what so ever and it's some comedic object or something.

@DarkLordOfkichiku: And it's not everday that a "master" that inslaved you gets to give you treatment either.. XD (At least in her experience of being abused, judging from her face.)
Old 2008-08-03, 13:52   Link #10110
Var
Banned

Quote:
I'm not saying it only means in the catagory of romantic. Just that people degraded the fact as not important what so ever and it's some comedic object or something.
I don't think anyone degraded it into that, that's a rediculous hyperbole. What people are vehemently arguing over is that it means/does not mean, something romantic. People see the ring finger and off they go to the race track. Look at it this way, if the spoilers hadn't suggested a ring, I doubt there'd be this much commotion over a band-aid. And, more likely than not, we'd have come to the most obvious solution: Lelouch is the first person she knows (due to regression) to have bothered taking care of her wounds. If you want to bother looking at it further, the conversation between them was about friends, not 'love love supa powa!'.
Old 2008-08-03, 13:53   Link #10111
zalem

Why are there shipping arguments in the spoiler/speculation thread? There is a perfectly nice thread for that kind of stuff.
Old 2008-08-03, 13:54   Link #10112
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
Why are there shipping arguments in the spoiler/speculation thread? There is a perfectly nice thread for that kind of stuff.
This is related to the spoilers which are becoming more accurate in the general form, but losing precision.
Old 2008-08-03, 13:57   Link #10113
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
I don't think anyone degraded it into that, that's a rediculous hyperbole. What people are vehemently arguing over is that it means/does not mean, something romantic. People see the ring finger and off they go to the race track. Look at it this way, if the spoilers hadn't suggested a ring, I doubt there'd be this much commotion over a band-aid. And, more likely than not, we'd have come to the most obvious solution: Lelouch is the first person she knows (due to regression) to have bothered taking care of her wounds. If you want to bother looking at it further, the conversation between them was about friends, not 'love love supa powa!'.
And how many discussion love love supa powa have happened between Kallen and Lelouch? She fell on him and what?

The only love love supa powa discussion was with shirley, but still there are people who make point like Kallen and him had those type of discussion, while the relationship between kallen and him could also be "just" friendship.

And I say "could", because I'm not closing the door about a Kallen X Lelouch ending.
Old 2008-08-03, 14:00   Link #10114
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
This is related to the spoilers which are becoming more accurate in the general form, but losing precision.
Some are related to the spoilers, but a lot are clearly just shipping posts that don't really belong here. Sorry, it's just I am kind of tired of seeing the shipping wars spilling into the rest of the forum. I suppose it can't be avoided though.
Old 2008-08-03, 14:15   Link #10115
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
So let's count the death flags for the next two eps:

- Luciano ( is the one who will catch the Shinkirou, with the Guren approaching, a good death flag IMHO)

- Guilford ( Preview showed him being in the middle of the battle, as well as in the middle of Tokyo...)

- Sayoko (Is in Tokyo, too, invading the place where Nunnally is located; believing the Korean blog Nunnally's survival is unknown and Sayoko isn't mentioned with the people who are on Lelouch's side after ep 19/20...so well, doesn't look too good)

- Asahina (the one who is mistrusting Zero the most; Korean blog says he dies so- bye?)

- Nunnally (obvious reasons; I hope that her plot-shield is strong enough)

- Tamaki (is in Tokyo; doesn't look too happy in the preview)

- Rolo (Korean blog says he dies, keywords of ep 19 aren't helping either; I guess at the end of ep 19 it's time)

someone missing? (except for grunts/civilians who will get to know Freya)
- Luciano (Don't you think that kind of character doesn't last long? I don't think there will be any twist. He will be killed by Kallen herself.)

- Guilford (Does he really have to die if he survives, Lelouch can still ungeass him. That won't be a problem since Schneizel is already aware of Lelouch's true identity.)

- Sayoko (Maybe she will be the one to save Nunnaly? If Nunnaly survives, Sayoko would survive too, but Lelouch will think they are dead.)

- Asahina (He will die)

- Nunnaly (Plot shield? That's right)

- Tamaki (I can't say, I bet it will end up like Patrick in Gundam 00 <_<)
Old 2008-08-03, 15:03   Link #10116
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Alright, I'll accept that. He's still chosen it as a viable option to a degree this time round, though.
No. He's just wondering if it's his only option. That's not chosing it.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Old 2008-08-03, 15:09   Link #10117
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
- Luciano (Don't you think that kind of character doesn't last long? I don't think there will be any twist. He will be killed by Kallen herself.)

- Guilford (Does he really have to die if he survives, Lelouch can still ungeass him. That won't be a problem since Schneizel is already aware of Lelouch's true identity.)

- Sayoko (Maybe she will be the one to save Nunnaly? If Nunnaly survives, Sayoko would survive too, but Lelouch will think they are dead.)

- Asahina (He will die)

- Nunnaly (Plot shield? That's right)

- Tamaki (I can't say, I bet it will end up like Patrick in Gundam 00 <_<)
It's not looking good for Millay as well. She is in tokyo and we know whats coming. If Suzaku kills one of the Student Council he would even be more Destroyed mentally.
Old 2008-08-03, 15:10   Link #10118
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
No. He's just wondering if it's his only option. That's not chosing it.
Given the korean blog spoilers, he will choose it. I suppose we should wait and see what the circumstances are, but still I don't see what possible excuse he has for using Freya. It's overkill.
Old 2008-08-03, 15:11   Link #10119
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
Given the korean blog spoilers, he will choose it. I suppose we should wait and see what the circumstances are, but still I don't see what possible excuse he has for using Freya. It's overkill.
Why should he need an excuse. A direct order from Emperor or his representative suffices and you can't blame him.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Old 2008-08-03, 15:12   Link #10120
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
It's not looking good for Millay as well. She is in tokyo and we know whats coming. If Suzaku kills one of the Student Council he would even be more Destroyed mentally.
Even better he can't blame lulu about shirely anymore if he wack's Millay and it'd be even better if he finds out the truth that Lelouch didn't actually kill her or order anyone too.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories