Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-01-22, 20:40   Link #301
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
That is unfortunately very false.
Is that so? This is what I got from other site....

Ichika and other girls

Spoiler:

And also, please confirm this for me as well. It is about IS.
Spoiler:
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-22, 20:53   Link #302
demonfang

Where the hell did you get all that from? Sounds like someone's on a trolling spree...
demonfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-22, 20:54   Link #303
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
^ Sounds like an exaggeration to me...

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-22, 21:13   Link #304
Key Board
Carbon

[QUOTE=noobita;3451393]Is that so? This is what I got from other site....

Spoiler:

Not explicitly confirmed, but the best plausible theory.

From what I remember

Spoiler:
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-22, 21:16   Link #305
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post

Ichika and other girls

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I don't even need to look this stuff up to know that its not true.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-22, 21:35   Link #306
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Yeah I hate to dash everyone's hopes about Ichika's Masta Playa skills but while he does have a certain charm to him. He doesn't kiss other girls willy nilly, but he is less of a milquetoast than other male leads

The IS however is somewhat true, given Tabane's rabbit ears.
Old 2011-01-22, 22:37   Link #307
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Yeah I hate to dash everyone's hopes about Ichika's Masta Playa skills but while he does have a certain charm to him. He doesn't kiss other girls willy nilly, but he is less of a milquetoast than other male leads

The IS however is somewhat true, given Tabane's rabbit ears.
a genius retard eh...
Old 2011-01-23, 00:07   Link #308
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Well, you're version is closer to the actual scene in LN(i.e there's no kiss there). Since the scene will be aired next week, I'll just put the scene in spoiler tag.
Spoiler for Ichika and Rin's fight:

Well, between my bad choice of word in the fight summary, I suggest you wait for a week instead and watch the fight in the anime XD. I'll try to start writing volume 6 chapter 3 summary tomorrow XD

activates his IS' absolute defense? what is it?
zerodragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 00:08   Link #309
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
whatdya mean? ima thinking that the power armor shield will be like Sora no Otoshimono's Aegis system... or becomes 2nd shift (dunno what is it tho since the 1st shift is the berserker mod in which shield power is diverted to blade for 200% hitting power but leaves you unshielded)

lets see... weapons...

CQB (not teh names of thar blades plz)
katana-like sword (houki)
katana-longsword-like hybrid that its hilt is like a saber's (ichika)
chinese polearm *sorry cant identify since my ancient weapon lulz is rusty* (rinn)
lance (tatenashi *needs confirmation since i can see from her in teh LN is a lance*)

RANGE (i dunno... kuro, zeph, confirm me)
rocket pack (cecilia)
energy sniper rifle (cecilia)
mid-range laser (houki *needs confirmation*)
dragoon\gun platform system (cecilia)
laser rifle (charlotte)

i'll expect some variants sooner or later like:
minigun variant
cannon\AT gun variant
shotgun variant (yeah right, seeing as swords are more epic than guns here)
scatter bomb variant
power fists (cpt. falcon anyone?)

inb4 ichika's blade creates a projectile energy slash and is classed as range
Ichika doesn't have a long range weapon, only CQ weapon, just like how Cecilia doesn't have a CQ weapon. Houki use his two sword for both long range and short range weapon(I'm kinda sketchy on the details, but her sword can create a projectile type attack IIRC). Charlotte is the most versatile between them since she can use her rapid-switch skill to change weapon in a very short time(I kinda forget what weapon she had since she brings a lot, but IIRC she has a shotgun one too, and definitely a normal gun variant).

About the usage of Rin's attack, sorry I kinda mis-translate it. It's actually a kind of move for IS user called "Ignition Boost". By releasing a huge power from the thruster in the back wing of the IS, the inner part of the IS will accumulate the reaction force from the energy release and use it to move explosively in a short time. What Ichika does is instead of using the energy from his IS, he take Rin's attack from the back to achieve the same effect as Iginition Boost skill.

Quote:

Ichika and other girls

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
The first one is definitely false. Cecilia falls asleep while being massaged by Ichika(even Chifuyu noted that Ichika's massaging ability is genius level :P), and Charlotte come into the bath with Ichika to talk about something serious(about how she decide to stay in the IS academy IIRC), and Ichika, too embarrassed about it, get out quickly soon after Charlotte finish talking.

The second one, is also false. The bunny ear is just that, an accessories. She's a mystery all right, but she's not insane except for the part that she doesn't care about any other person beside Chifuyu, Ichika, and Houki.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 00:11   Link #310
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
activates his IS' absolute defense? what is it?
The Absolute Barrier is meant to save the pilot from a death blow, in exchange for huge amounts of energy, the attack is completely negated. This is only activated when the IS senses it's pilot's in actual danger. So "minor" scrapes won't activate the Absolute defense at all. This meant attacks like electrocution or heat attacks can badly injure the pilot without activating the defense system and thus are banned from the Alaska Treaty
Old 2011-01-23, 03:52   Link #311
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
The Absolute Barrier is meant to save the pilot from a death blow, in exchange for huge amounts of energy, the attack is completely negated. This is only activated when the IS senses it's pilot's in actual danger. So "minor" scrapes won't activate the Absolute defense at all. This meant attacks like electrocution or heat attacks can badly injure the pilot without activating the defense system and thus are banned from the Alaska Treaty
to what extend will the damage be? a battleship gun level damage?
Old 2011-01-23, 06:36   Link #312
neowind

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Female. Beside Ichika, only female can use IS. It's not clear yet who's the leader of Phantom Task, and I already mention in my summary Squall(or Scholl) the current high ranking leader(and probably leader) of Phantom Task is a girl even stronger than Tatenashi, and there's no indication where the story will go except the author, even Tabane, the character who made IS herself claim that she doesn't understand Is completely or why it only except women as the pilot.

Please try to read the summary first before asking ><. It makes me feels like I write the summary for nothing cause no one read it ><.
Spoiler for answer to quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
trying but i know how its going to end. I have a friends who went with 3 girls at once and he's like an otaku, who has never heard of darker than black and hates code geass (GOD I WANNA PUNCH HIM). Unfortunately they found out.

lol i knew a girl who dated two girls and one guy at the same time. oh men it never works out at the end XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgaesh View Post
I wouldn't know even half of the story if I haven't read yours and Zephyr325 summarys.
yep very true.. i just watch is and really got into.So i check online about the books see where the stories heading to.So i read these summaries you post up which really helpful .

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyr325 View Post
Spoiler for answer:

Spoiler for answer to quote:

P.S.
BTW, I'm getting lazy at posting in this thread, partly due to the beginning of open-beta period for Tera, a new MMORPG which is gaining popularity here (In Korea)

hows the mmorpg i knoe some people who talk about it. XD

Spoiler for my last question:
neowind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 09:21   Link #313
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:

Ichika and other girls

Spoiler:
I havent even read the novels and know that aint true. Talk about character development
I_am_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 09:34   Link #314
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Ok, time to continue. The answer to question will have to wait after I finish chapter 3 cuz I'm too lazy to check the other volume :P

Spoiler for volume 6 chapter 3:

I'll finish the summary tomorrow since this seems like a good place to stop for now ^^.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 11:37   Link #315
John117xCortana

When was the first time Cecelia got her massage ?
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 11:52   Link #316
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
to what extend will the damage be? a battleship gun level damage?
It could theoretically stop a nuke dead on apparently. But it doesn't activate against weapons that are deemed "non fatal" by the Core.
Old 2011-01-23, 14:18   Link #317
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

wait so wait...
Spoiler:
Old 2011-01-23, 14:40   Link #318
-Breakthrough-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
wait so wait...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
-Breakthrough- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 20:44   Link #319
Nvis
Where are the good animes

*Now adds Tabane in favorite list*.
Bunny girls FTW!
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 21:59   Link #320
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
It could theoretically stop a nuke dead on apparently. But it doesn't activate against weapons that are deemed "non fatal" by the Core.
so chemical isnt too far away. i doubt a nuke since if you are NEAR the blast, then you will be experiencing blast, radiation, and some laws of physics (sorry but didnt take it)

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen